Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl
NO!
Couldn't agree more. Let's live within our means from now on.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:51 AM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great news, well done the Fab 4 ...I love this fantastic football club,it was so brilliant being back at Selhurst on sat,couple more signings and i think we will be a real force in the championship this season.Once again a massive thank you to CPFC 2010
Old 09-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
good work, lets get more fans in now to support our lads and cpfc2010.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well done everyone involved...and that includes us fans!

Lets keep those crowds up towards 17k + to help out CPFC 2010. That 20 ticket price should hopefully encourage more to come back

Old 09-08-2010, 09:54 AM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Excellent news - can't wait to see what the team can produce this year, thanks to 2010 for giving us that chance to watch another season unfold and many more to come! also, looking forward to hopefully some ground development news now the club is 100% secured
Old 09-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
See you all in 10 years
Old 09-08-2010, 10:05 AM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I know it's probably all part of the same thing - but I see in the press today that the pesky M'Bargo also left the club Friday.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:07 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
191 days in administration - don't spose thats a record is it?
Old 09-08-2010, 10:09 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean
191 days in administration - don't spose thats a record is it?
For us?

No.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 09-08-2010, 10:13 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1
Congratulations 2010 and many thanks.
This.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:15 AM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I hate it when people say this but, WHAT A JOURNEY!

Well done all

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 09-08-2010, 10:17 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
What a nice feeling. Financial stability and Palace in the same sentence. Lets hope the crowds start coming back now.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Supports the Palace

nelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Once again, a heart felt thanks to CPFC 2010 and all others who helped make this happen
Old 09-08-2010, 10:21 AM

CPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy todayCPFCNathan is looking rather foxy today
Great news !!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:28 AM

DE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Simply Marvelous, a really good show by the 4 done without silly press and media attention on them
Old 09-08-2010, 10:34 AM

keithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkeithywonder lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Fantastic news
Old 09-08-2010, 10:34 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Excellent stuff - nice one guys!!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Yorkshire's finest

EMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great news!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:37 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it
Old 09-08-2010, 10:39 AM
BBS NFL CHAMP 2012 & 2014

CPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes Palace Forever