Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 17-03-2016, 10:03 AM
handwringing islamofacist

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Hey, at least he's now using "the left" as a catch all for everyone who disagrees with him rather than "soclibs". Granted the disparate political views he lazily groups under that banner devoid the new term of meaning almost as much as his old preference, but it's still progress.
Hmm. Matov may be a tad dumb but his political instincts are working here I think. If he admitted that "multiculturalism" is a political philosophy that has its roots in divide-and-rule tory imperialism but that got a great deal of traction with well-meaning liberals because it looks a bit like anti-racism (and actually was a bit like anti-racism compared to the alternatives on offer in the UK), he wouldn't be able to damn the left for all problems to do with race/culture etc, which is what he wants.

The reality is that on multiculturalism, the soclibs and the torys have always had a lot of overlap. He's embarrassed, poor lad.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Rover View Post
No. Let's stop the rich playing divide and rule to screw up most peoples' lives.
So your view of the world is that people can be grouped as following:

1) All of us, with our lovely shared humanity, and no boundaries
2) Except the rich. **** those guys
3) The worst thing about those guys is how they divide people up into groups rather than treating them as individuals. **** the rich. They aren't like us and must be stopped.
Old 17-03-2016, 10:06 AM

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So your view of the world is that people can be grouped as following:

1) All of us, with our lovely shared humanity, and no boundaries
2) Except the rich. **** those guys
3) The worst thing about those guys is how they divide people up into groups rather than treating them as individuals. **** the rich. They aren't like us and must be stopped.

Oh god, you're not one of those prats who think that rich people suffer social discrimination are you?

It's, like, so unfair.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Oh god, you're not one of those prats who think that rich people suffer social discrimination are you?

It's, like, so unfair.
I must confess I don't tend to think of people in those terms. I know some people who no doubt would be deemed rich who are excellent human beings. Others who are arseholes. I suspect the black ones still get discriminated against if that's what you mean?

But I don't really go around classifying people by their wealth. I just thought it was funny that you did so in the same breath as denouncing dividing people and talking about common humanity.

I equally must confess I did so partly because I fully anticipated your po-faced reaction.

Apologies
Old 17-03-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
I must confess I don't tend to think of people in those terms. I know some people who no doubt would be deemed rich who are excellent human beings. Others who are arseholes. I suspect the black ones still get discriminated against if that's what you mean?

But I don't really go around classifying people by their wealth. I just thought it was funny that you did so in the same breath as denouncing dividing people and talking about common humanity.

I equally must confess I did so partly because I fully anticipated your po-faced reaction.

Apologies
I think you're fishing for a row here. The context of 'common humanity' was obviously as opposed to Matov's claim that the promotion of tribalism was rooted in left wing politics a claim that's obvious rubbish.

Super that you meet nice people at dinner parties though.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 10:24 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am not sure if I love CR more than Radiomike now. Would it be greedy to adore both of them? I am sure that both are dead set against accepting any patriarchal societal norms of monogamy but honestly, they are both so smashing that I am not sure if I can choose.

Old 17-03-2016, 10:25 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
I am not sure if I love CR more than Radiomike now. Would it be greedy to adore both of them? I am sure that both are dead set against accepting any patriarchal societal norms of monogamy but honestly, they are both so smashing that I am not sure if I can choose.

I thought radiomike was one of your aliases?

Anyway, it's nice to see a Jew-hating thread from our bolshevist brethren for a change.
Old 17-03-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
I am sure that both are dead set against accepting any patriarchal societal norms of monogamy but honestly, they are both so smashing that I am not sure if I can choose.

*discrete cough*

I think the word you were looking for is hetero-normative?

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 10:31 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
If only. Who ever is behind that work of genius is light years ahead of me. No, I only have a single other aliases on here and that poor creature has not seen the light of day in years now. Still, there is a pond in Dulwich park that will forever have a place in my heart.
Old 17-03-2016, 10:32 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Quote:

*discrete cough*

I think the word you were looking for is hetero-normative?
I was not looking for it but if it is good enough for you then it works for me !
Old 17-03-2016, 11:01 AM

Quote:
I was not looking for it but if it is good enough for you then it works for me !
Hetero-normative is buzzword bingo that has stood the test of time. I used to prefer gender-reassignment but that's just gone so mainstream, you hear people using it on the bus nowadays. Frankly it has no comedy value left.

Patriarchal is just GCSE stuff though. Naive.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 11:09 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Quote:
Hetero-normative is buzzword bingo that has stood the test of time. I used to prefer gender-reassignment but that's just gone so mainstream, you hear people using it on the bus nowadays. Frankly it has no comedy value left.

Patriarchal is just GCSE stuff though. Naive.
My bad, as I believe all the 'kidz' say today. But please, please, please tell me that you go in for all this 'cis' stuff now?
Old 17-03-2016, 11:12 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post

Anyway, it's nice to see a Jew-hating thread from our bolshevist brethren for a change.
I must admit it would be fascinating to know who randomike normally posts as? Goatweed too. A couple of very enjoyable posters.
Old 17-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
So is CR chief imam yet?
Old 17-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
So, judging by the discourse on the thread, we agree the OP's point is largely a non-starter?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-03-2016, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
So, judging by the discourse on the thread, we agree the OP's point is largely a non-starter?
"I still can't understand the OP".

Try again.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 12:11 PM

Quote:
My bad, as I believe all the 'kidz' say today. But please, please, please tell me that you go in for all this 'cis' stuff now?
Je vous accuse Matov. Of silent cis-heteronormativity.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 12:11 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Quote:
Ish.

Goldsmith is playing a sectarian card, no two ways about that. He wants to convince Indians that a Muslim Mayor is likely be put far more sympathetic to the black robbers who target them due to the perception/reality that they tend to keep a lot of expensive jewellery on their persons or in their homes, along with the wider narrative of a wealth tax, which might or might not include the value of their shiny, sparkly stuff.

But that is not any different to what the left do when they target other minority groups and that it was the left who first pursued this divide and rule tactic during the course of local elections dating back to the 70's. From a political POV it is a tactic that makes sense. You motivate specific groups and play up to their fears. Most of the wider populace, for which you can read white, are pretty apathetic and lack the sort of networking that minority communities possess through religion and business. So lets say if you can get a specific 'community leader' on-side, you can sway a lot of votes. Labour in particular have worked this tactic to a great deal of success with the Muslim votes and the postal-voting system. I suspect that this is what Goldsmith is attempting to replicate with the Hindu population.

I was a little bit surprised to see such a leftie making a fuss about this, given the clear hypocrisy involved but he is not the smartest cookie in the jar so more fool me really.

But Goldsmith is guiltyish of what he is being charged with.
Old 17-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Goldsmith is playing a sectarian card, no two ways about that..
If I have read the original article correctly, the only people saying this are a few white guys on a football forum.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-03-2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
If I have read the original article correctly, the only people saying this are a few white guys on a football forum.

You haven't read it correctly.

Walter Benjamin