Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 17-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Rover View Post

You haven't read it correctly.
Please show me some anti-sectarian outrage that doesn't derive from the white man on the Clapham omnibus then.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Sensual Member

Miss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tittle tattle campaigning by Zac and comes across a bit desperate. As an aside, CR, Zac isn't all bad. As we know, Osbourne (and er 'greenest' Tory govt) is environmentally evil (reversing and cancelling pretty much all green initiatives/policies) but Zac was a key player in creating the largest marine protected areas in the world- sometimes you've got to work with what you've got, I suppose.

Anyway, I'd hope that Morrisey swoops in and gets the Hindu vote.
Old 17-03-2016, 12:35 PM
handwringing islamofacist

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Please show me some anti-sectarian outrage that doesn't derive from the white man on the Clapham omnibus then.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Semper Idem

Didn't think you could oblige but I didn't expect a schoolboy swerve so early in the thread.

As I initially suggested the only real fertile ground to attack Goldsmith on is scaremongering- which is precisely the angle the To view the link you have to Register or Login have taken.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-03-2016, 12:45 PM

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Didn't think you could oblige but I didn't expect a schoolboy swerve so early in the thread.

As I initially suggested the only real fertile ground to attack Goldsmith on is scaremongering- which is precisely the angle the To view the link you have to Register or Login have taken.

Interesting; they've completely left out the hindu vs muslim stuff that Goldsmith is trying to start up. I can't believe they haven't seen it, still can't quite believe that you can't.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 12:48 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Can people please not keep posting links to the Mirror in sympathy with trade unionists who lost part of their pensions because of Maxwell?
Old 17-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Interesting; they've completely left out the hindu vs muslim stuff that Goldsmith is trying to start up. I can't believe they haven't seen it, still can't quite believe that you can't.
Fair enough. At least you didn't accuse the Mirror of Tory bias because they didn't agree with you. I was expecting that, to be honest.

It's not a matter for outrage, this "tittle tattle campaigning" (with thanks to Miss Chief), more just for a weary sigh at what politicians get up to.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Not all he's done either - obliged to resign as a Patron of a local charity.

More on their twitter account: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-03-2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Not all he's done either - obliged to resign as a Patron of a local charity.

More on their twitter account: To view the link you have to Register or Login
I guess I kind of expect this routine hypocrisy from a tory - I've seen a few of them marching to "save" local services over recent years, always from cuts rammed through by their own party. They have always got abused off their little charade when I've seen them.

But I was surprised that Goldsmith is openly inciting muslim-hating in the hindu community. Looks like it's backfiring, I think most British Indians are unlikely to relish importing Modi's massacres to the UK. But what an arsehole for trying. I can just about understand UKIP councillors in the backwoods getting into this kind of junk, but to be a mayoral candidate for London?

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Goldsmith is openly inciting muslim-hating in the hindu community.
lol
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 17-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Good old caring, sharing Goldsmith has been asked to step down from a disability charity that he is patron of. By the charity itself…after he voted FOR the disability cuts.

Nice work from a multi-millionaire…he isn't fit to be Mayor of London.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Anyone but Khan.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 17-03-2016, 09:29 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Only if you're one of those who doesn't eat the icing
Matt has been know to eat the whole cake, the icing and all the pies too.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:56 PM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
I'm astonished to find out multiculturalism is a right-wing policy. Plot, even.
Old 17-03-2016, 10:08 PM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Prolly because Goldsmith didn't start it up. Its there in all its glory speak to a few hindus it's always there just below the surface. From people I talk to they have a strong sense of grievance. I'm often shocked by the things they attribute to muslims.
Old 17-03-2016, 10:20 PM

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
I'm astonished to find out multiculturalism is a right-wing policy. Plot, even.
Its not of course, the reality is the tories have always been playing catch up in this area.
Its a simple offer, vote for us and do what you like. Its backfired to a certain extent as in some areas it has become separate development of communities at odds with the general population.
Integration should have always been the policy of the government sadly it has not.
Old 17-03-2016, 10:35 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
I always thought that whole 'Indian Gold' thing was an insurance scam anyway. It very much coincided with the rise in gold prices and some might say it was opportunism based on a cultural narrative. Sensible families kept their heirlooms in secure repositories where they were obtained for special ceremonies or occasions only.
Old 18-03-2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Prolly because Goldsmith didn't start it up. Its there in all its glory speak to a few hindus it's always there just below the surface. From people I talk to they have a strong sense of grievance. I'm often shocked by the things they attribute to muslims.
Of course Goldsmith didn't start it up but he's decided it's a clever idea to play this card. People are still murdered by the score of this in India on a daily basis. Do we really want it playing out on the streets of London? Man's an utter cynic.

Walter Benjamin

Last edited by Clapham Rover; 18-03-2016 at 08:17 AM.
Old 18-03-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Its not of course, the reality is the tories have always been playing catch up in this area.
Its a simple offer, vote for us and do what you like. Its backfired to a certain extent as in some areas it has become separate development of communities at odds with the general population.
Integration should have always been the policy of the government sadly it has not.

Pandering to minority votes concentrated in small areas is utterly built into a system based on first past the post, so yep, everyone plays that game. But I am struggling to remember when a politician for one of the major parties openly decided to use someone's ethnic/religious background as the basis for an appeal to an "opposed" group.

Given the sheer scale of the blood-letting between muslims and hindus in the past 75 years, and given that Modi has blood on his hands for encouraging the mass murder of muslims (including UK passport holders), and given that he is stirring up this shit again in India, this seems to me about as stupid and nasty as a politician can get.

But hey lets make a fuss about a couple of anti-semitic creeps at low level in the Labour Party.

Walter Benjamin
Old 18-03-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Of course Goldsmith didn't start it up but he's decided it's a clever idea to play this card. People are still murdered by the score of this in India on a daily basis. Do we really want it playing out on the streets of London? Man's an utter cynic.
Extrapolation beyond all belief. Don't panic, nothing will happen.