Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 17-02-2018, 08:18 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
It’s strange. There is a thread about Corbyn, take it there. This is about the extremist Mogg, just like the May thread is about May.
Old 17-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I mean, I for one think we should just leave Britishness and its festering, stinking carcas to the likes of Biggin as he really personifies what this country really is
1) He doesn't
2) Britain is brilliant
3) I'm baffled that much of the left can't see that their sneering at Britishness is so off-putting for many people. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your country. Patriotism is not nationalism.
Old 17-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Why the new thread, is the old one too long for you?
Too much of my blood on his hands conspicuously on the other thread. This one enables him to sweep its dried remains under the carpet of shame.
Old 17-02-2018, 08:26 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Mogg actually took his nanny to canvass for him.
Old 17-02-2018, 08:34 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Mogg actually took his nanny to canvass for him.
Was it raining?
Old 17-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Maybe corbyn will be the next james bond as he likes going into eastern Europe as a secret agent. They could call it the spy who loved me.
oh dear.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 17-02-2018, 08:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
1) He doesn't
2) Britain is brilliant
3) I'm baffled that much of the left can't see that their sneering at Britishness is so off-putting for many people. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your country. Patriotism is not nationalism.
Nothing wrong with nationalism.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 17-02-2018, 08:48 PM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Given he’s favourite to be the next Tory leader worth a thread.

He’s worth £100 million, anti all abortion, anti gay marriage, wants mass surveillance, is against taking action on global warming, supports the bedroom tax, is against the human rights act, wants tax cuts for the rich, wants yet more anti union laws, and wants even less legal aid and further cuts to welfare and public services.

He says he takes his whip from the hierarchy of the Catholic Church.

Could this extremist really become Tory leader?
I think it really could happen , I hope so as he would be even worse than May and good for Labour
Old 17-02-2018, 08:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by salad fan club View Post
I think it really could happen , I hope so as he would be even worse than May and good for Labour
You wish. He is a bigger threat to Corbyn than May is, and she even defeated him big time at her worst.

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 17-02-2018, 08:58 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I mean, I for one think we should just leave Britishness and its festering, stinking carcas to the likes of Biggin as he really personifies what this country really is
F~ck me, you really are the self-loathing bastard lovechild of Student Grant and Millie Tant.
Old 17-02-2018, 08:59 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Yes there is.
Old 17-02-2018, 09:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Yes there is.
What wcb ?

Old 17-02-2018, 09:04 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
What wcb ?
Oh god. The bigot troll is attempting to engage.

Cricket wanker.
Old 17-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Oh god. The bigot troll is attempting to engage.
Heavy on the chocco guv .

Old 17-02-2018, 09:17 PM
jft39

Quote:
What wcb ?
The fact that the idea of a nation state is a completely arbitrary concept, for one thing.

Nationalism, whether from the right or the left, is utterly daft.
Old 17-02-2018, 09:18 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
1) He doesn't
2) Britain is brilliant
I'm just saying what Biggin says, he think he's the quintessential Brit and maybe he's right?
Old 17-02-2018, 09:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
I'm just saying what Biggin says, he think he's the quintessential Brit and maybe he's right?
More than likely.

Old 17-02-2018, 09:21 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
More than likely.
Yeah, so this ^ is what Britain is. Think on that.
Old 17-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
The fact that the idea of a nation state is a completely arbitrary concept, for one thing.

Nationalism, whether from the right or the left, is utterly daft.
Nationalism. Its a bit like fanatically supporting your local football team isnt it? You know, 'Palace til I die', 'Hate Brighton' 'ManU wankers' etc etc etc etc

Utterly daft.
Old 17-02-2018, 09:59 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
FFS.

SaulAlinsky