Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 23-05-2018, 08:37 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
He has the elegance of a top 4 player. If he looks even remotely decent at the world cup then he isn't coming here. But good luck Steve P, i'd love to see it happen.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:22 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
He has the elegance of a top 4 player. If he looks even remotely decent at the world cup then he isn't coming here. But good luck Steve P, i'd love to see it happen.
Hmmmm if Steve really really means it when he says the club ****ed it up when we came 3rd by failing to kick on.

Then RLC is the type of player we should be looking to sign. Young loads of potential still needs some development through match experience.

Wilf is right up there in the dribbling charts with Eden Hazard the problem for us is RLC is not far behind them. When he adds goals to his game and a better defensive understanding and what to do and when he's going to be a top four player. Right now he's much like Wilf at the same age occasionally brilliant sometimes does stupid things. I don't think a club trying to get back into the top four is going to indulge him as much as we will at least not until he gets more league experience.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:30 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
If what you say (in bold) is true then i think he'd be more likely to be let go for the right money as the new manager could re-invest the funds to spend on a 'big name' player from abroad.
Indeed a sensible offer now may well be accepted. No reason why RLC would not come to us, we are on the up, localish lad and working with RH seems to have improved his game. The smart people in the game are saying he should stick with us for at least another season if only a loan. If that is the case and we have a good league position finish and do will in either or both cups we can hope he would buy into a long term future with us.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 24-05-2018, 03:05 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He (sensibly) wants guaranteed first team football. He can be pretty sure he'd get that here, and knows he'd be improved as a player by Hodgson.

The question is what Chelsea will promise him, or what they'd need to let him go.
Old 24-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gotta be harder to do this than getting Sahko. Even given Chelsea’s history of selling players post loan
Old 24-05-2018, 04:27 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Gotta be harder to do this than getting Sahko. Even given Chelsea’s history of selling players post loan
Maybe but as long as we have a couple of options should we not sign him, no harm in having a punt, he who dares etc

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 24-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
Maybe but as long as we have a couple of options should we not sign him, no harm in having a punt, he who dares etc

Oh yeah, have to try.

If we get a season of him linking with Wilf and PVA like we had those last few games we’ll do alright. Some of the best stuff we’ve ever played
Old 24-05-2018, 09:55 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
TBH I can't see what all the fuss is about him. Don't get me wrong I think he did well last few games for us but I didn't think he outshone Andros who I think is very unlucky not to be considered for WC. I think it is more to do with who owns RLC. He will be out of our price range if he has a decent WC. If a very good one..... Chelsea won't sell
Old 24-05-2018, 10:12 PM

Maidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Like most Palace fans would love to see him join us.

But he and his Agent might feel he could set his sights higher if he decides to leave Chelsea

We have some factors in our favour but this will prove difficult to pull off
Old 24-05-2018, 10:26 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
TBH I can't see what all the fuss is about him. Don't get me wrong I think he did well last few games for us but I didn't think he outshone Andros who I think is very unlucky not to be considered for WC. I think it is more to do with who owns RLC. He will be out of our price range if he has a decent WC. If a very good one..... Chelsea won't sell
The combination of balance, fleet footed subtlety, power, pace and a physical presence all rolled in to one. That's what the fuss is about. Oh, and he's young of course.
Old 24-05-2018, 11:48 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
The club didn't fail to kick on when we finished 3rd. The trouble was Arsenal wanted Wright and he wanted Arsenal. He was irreplaceable much like Wilf is now.
Old 25-05-2018, 07:22 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
The combination of balance, fleet footed subtlety, power, pace and a physical presence all rolled in to one. That's what the fuss is about. Oh, and he's young of course.
I don't disagree but he has only shown it for a few games is my point.
Old 25-05-2018, 07:38 AM

Montyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Imo he is going to be this transfer windows benteke and Sakho type signing , for example s.p puts all his eggs in the rlc basket negotiate until the window closes and sacrifice other positions palace need to fill in order to sign him
Old 25-05-2018, 07:50 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If there was a chance of getting him back on loan has now disappeared since being selected for the WC which would have raised his profile, and clubs far bigger than Palace will be in the hunt. Also as and when a new manager is in place at Chelsea there is no doubt he would want to look at him before making any decision, also RLC will feel the same way first and foremost and then make a decision on his future.
As for Palace, i feel Roy has accepted the fact he has "lost" the player and has already started to make arrangements for alternatives.
Old 25-05-2018, 07:51 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
If there was a chance of getting him back on loan has now disappeared since being selected for the WC which would have raised his profile, and clubs far bigger than Palace will be in the hunt. Also as and when a new manager is in place at Chelsea there is no doubt he would want to look at him before making any decision, also RLC will feel the same way first and foremost and then make a decision on his future.
As for Palace, i feel Roy has accepted the fact he has "lost" the player and has already started to make arrangements for alternatives.
Newcastle are no doubt preparing a bid with reports of Rafa having wanted him and praising him as a player.
Old 25-05-2018, 07:54 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Article by Dominic Fifield in The Guardian stating ‘Chelsea will use him more next season, when it would be politically unacceptable to farm him out again on loan’.

Obviously that doesn’t preclude Chelsea from selling him but will all depend on whether Conte remains as manager and who they buy and sell.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 25-05-2018, 08:27 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
I don't disagree but he has only shown it for a few games is my point.
That is probably true. But again I suppose the fact he has only turned it on for a few games so far (and against lower half PL sides) is why there is a slight possibility we could get him. He obviously also knows that he can still get in the England set up whilst playing for us.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:32 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Newcastle are no doubt preparing a bid with reports of Rafa having wanted him and praising him as a player.
Nothing to worry about, every player always chooses London over Newcastle without fail
Old 25-05-2018, 08:35 AM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chelsea have Barkley too, cant see both getting the football they need there next season.
Old 25-05-2018, 09:09 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
There is bound to be lots of interested clubs, but Newcastle? i think they can count themselves lucky if they nab Kennedy, i would say RLC is a definite no no.
Ii dont see him interested unless it is a Top Six club and should he have a good World Cup will make those clubs sit up and take notice, unfortunately i think we are out of the picture.
But much more likey is RLC will hope a change in management at Chelsea will give him his opportunity there.