Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Will you be returning to watch games at Selhurst Park in October?
Yes 181 47.01%
No 76 19.74%
Depends on measures taken by the club 88 22.86%
Unsure 37 9.61%
Moo 3 0.78%
Voters: 385. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-07-2020, 10:55 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Fans could be allowed back in grounds by October - would you go?

Boris Johnson has today announced that sports fans may be allowed to attend large events from October onwards, subject to a series of test events.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Obviously many people (particularly those in the vulnerable category) will be unsure about returning in the current climate, although I suspect the majority won't really give a shit.

Selhurst's concourses aren't exactly designed for easy social distancing so I can't imagine what measures they can put in place to put people's minds at ease. Probably a few half-full hand sanitisers and some overpriced Palace masks.

If fans are given the green light in October will you be going?
Old 17-07-2020, 10:57 AM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would but I have had Covid 19
Old 17-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Be interesting to see how they would approach season tickets given there's already about a month or so of the season that doesn't apply to and the possibility of games going back to behind closed doors.

Maybe it would have to be a commitment to pay per month rather than for the season.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 17-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Be interesting to see how they would approach season tickets given there's already about a month or so of the season that doesn't apply to and the possibility of games going back to behind closed doors.

Maybe it would have to be a commitment to pay per month rather than for the season.
Fully expecting to receive next season's brochure before getting this season's refund.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
1st Oct or 31st Oct? 4 weeks is quite a long time.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:01 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Think the younger fans would go straight back under 35 ish older fans might be a bit more cautious .if it was reduced capacity say 25%wear a mask it's outside is it any worse then walking round sainsburys ?
Old 17-07-2020, 11:01 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Can only speak about the Arthur, but with the extra bogs normally used by away fans and no food or drink on sale, it could be a wondrous, spacious experience visiting the latrines. 1,500 or so in each stand should present few problems.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Very young thick ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
1st Oct or 31st Oct? 4 weeks is quite a long time.
Who knows. The government sure as shit don't.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:06 AM
Just trying my best

dartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betray
He also states it "must be done in a Covid-secure way" whatever the hell that means, vague as always
Old 17-07-2020, 11:09 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dartfordeagle View Post
He also states it "must be done in a Covid-secure way" whatever the hell that means, vague as always
He means "must be done in way that helps the big clubs".
Old 17-07-2020, 11:10 AM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My bet is that only around 5,000 people will be allowed back at first and it will be done on the basis of loyalty points which could, understandably, lead to some unhappy people on here. It might well be that we are not allowed to stay in the concourse area, limited numbers in the toilets etc.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:11 AM

Weed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWeed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWeed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWeed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWeed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWeed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWeed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWeed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWeed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWeed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWeed Killer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
If fans are given the green light in October will you be going?
Not unless we see some proper consistent effort and commitment from our overpaid pretenders.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:22 AM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
I've managed to get a ticket for the Lyon v Celtic friendly on Saturday evening. 5,000 spectators maximum, masks compulsory. I feel comfortable. I just hope they play better than they did against Rangers last night otherwise they'll get tonked by Juventus in the CL in August.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:27 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin View Post
My bet is that only around 5,000 people will be allowed back at first and it will be done on the basis of loyalty points which could, understandably, lead to some unhappy people on here. It might well be that we are not allowed to stay in the concourse area, limited numbers in the toilets etc.
If it was done on pp I would be ok but personally think it would be fairer to share games out amongst st holders maybe only 13 000 15 000 would be interested at first to attend games so maybe if it was 5000 capacity you might get to go every 3 games.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:32 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I think by October I would be happy to go again. By then it proably won't be riskier than the Watford game in March and I felt safe that day. I'm not sure I want to go to a test event in two weeks time though so I would probably be happy to let others go to that.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:36 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I think for the singing section reallocation they used longest time as a season ticket holder for the period they have on the system and used points after that.

I would have a ballot so every season ticket holder has the chance to go if they wish at some stage before crowds increase.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:40 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I'm not sure until I know how they'll do it.

I just think it's asking for trouble.

It would probably depend on how they decide who can go. Every season ticket holder should get the same number of games, but I've no issues with using points as a way of giving first choice of games.

I'd only really want to go if I could be going with my old man/uncle/friends.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:41 AM

Bangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No chance. What measures could possibly be put in place that will make it safe?
Old 17-07-2020, 11:42 AM

Deadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDeadpool came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ST holders only spread across all four stands?

...May the Forth
Old 17-07-2020, 11:43 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dartfordeagle View Post
Well he is not going into every detail at a press conference is he , there will be detailed discussions with each sport / entertainment . I would imagine it will be limited crowds , social distancing , temp checks and maybe facemasks . . As he said , this will be subject to the successful outcome of pilots.'