Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

View Poll Results: Politics on the board?
Keep it separate! 20 38.46%
Put it back on the general board! 26 50.00%
Moo! 6 11.54%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2019, 10:52 PM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=weltklasse;14584075]Do i personally its more fun to take the piss out of your lack of understanding about how democracy works and the fact that most of your links in no way support you so called arguments.

Obviously i meant industrial flouncer. But you just wanted to try and deflect from that?

Your not you .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 08-01-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:52 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
That's exactly what I've needed for the last while, cheers! Bookmarked
Glad to have posted something helpful for once.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:54 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
There is one in GCC but as in here not many are that interested except for a very select few.
I was considering voting in one of them or both if only to help ruin the point of the polls.

WCB pointed out the new posts option earlier which, for me at least, means that my only complaint re “latest active threads” is no longer relevant.

I might vote in both but for different sides.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:59 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
I don't think he has ever been to Switzerland in real life , So it's just one off those basic Grammatical errors the educationally superior remoaners like to highlight so much
All this post shows is how removed from reality you are. Despite supposedly having a swiss bother in law you don't even understand their customs system. You utter f**ktard.

SaulAlinsky
Old 08-01-2019, 11:01 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Glad to have posted something helpful for once.
Good lord. I have just lost £20.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
You probably should have/of checked your SPaG before posting this (unless you were too busy counting your Nazi gold, in which case - fair enough).
Of course i should have. I have finished checking the gold now onto the platinum.

SaulAlinsky

[QUOTE=racehorse-80s;14584102]
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Do i personally its more fun to take the piss out of your lack of understanding about how democracy works and the fact that most of your links in no way support you so called arguments.

Obviously i meant industrial flouncer. But you just wanted to try and deflect from that?

Your not you .
LOL

SaulAlinsky
Old 08-01-2019, 11:08 PM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I am a "remoaner", but unlike certain beardy Sutcliffe lookalikes on here never pretended that I might vote any other way.
Clearly Maz only ever intended to vote remain given his unrelenting vitriol towards brexit after the referendum result .
Old 08-01-2019, 11:10 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Good lord. I have just lost £20.
Blimey - that's your au pair's monthly wage.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:12 PM
Account disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
All this post shows is how removed from reality you are. Despite supposedly having a swiss bother in law you don't even understand their customs system. You utter f**ktard.
You need to calm down and stop making yourself look like an even bigger angry and rude knob-head then you already have
Old 08-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
You need to calm down and stop making yourself look like an even bigger angry and rude knob-head then you already have
You may find one of these useful

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Account disabled

In the interests of common decency and sympathy towards Wetty who is obviously about to blow a gasket , I am Flouncing or as Wetty likes to say floundering .
Old 09-01-2019, 07:02 AM

Quote:
In the interests of common decency and sympathy towards Wetty who is obviously about to blow a gasket , I am Flouncing or as Wetty likes to say floundering .
The reality is that you flounce repeatedly as your posts are shown to be full of shite. However do carry on making inaccurate comments about my moods to cover your own failures, its all rather bizarre.

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-01-2019, 12:10 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't forget the "treats" ...
Old 09-01-2019, 02:38 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
The Filipino house-boy can only dream of a monthly wage.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Only 15 years out of date.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Always wonder about that when someone says about a mood,it's common on here now to say he lost it to try to score a point rather when it used to be just a piss take on here (yes hold my hands up as well)....We all know that no one really is losing it except on the odd occasion,why do we repeat the same shit when we know it means nothing and its bollocks?

A flounce used to be going and never coming back like a lot or words on here the value of that word is dead as well.

We need to get a bit more creative...

Sorry for the ramble,I'm losing it
Old 09-01-2019, 04:55 PM
Semper Idem

Rambling, but spot on.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-01-2019, 06:00 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Always wonder about that when someone says about a mood,it's common on here now to say he lost it to try to score a point rather when it used to be just a piss take on here (yes hold my hands up as well)....We all know that no one really is losing it except on the odd occasion,why do we repeat the same shit when we know it means nothing and its bollocks?

A flounce used to be going and never coming back like a lot or words on here the value of that word is dead as well.

We need to get a bit more creative...

Sorry for the ramble,I'm losing it
I think you have a point.

I asked a simple question what was the source of some data on the yellow vest thread, only to have sad-sacks crowing on that this was a 'spectacular own goal' because I had not noticed a table, followed by crowing repeatedly over several posts.

Point scoring for asking a question ffs! Pathetic, but that's what it is like now.
Old 09-01-2019, 06:04 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
I think you have a point.

I asked a simple question what was the source of some data on the yellow vest thread, only to have sad-sacks crowing on that this was a 'spectacular own goal' because I had not noticed a table, followed by crowing repeatedly over several posts.

Point scoring for asking a question ffs! Pathetic, but that's what it is like now.
Yeah, yeah, yeah