Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

View Poll Results: Politics on the board?
Keep it separate! 20 38.46%
Put it back on the general board! 26 50.00%
Moo! 6 11.54%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2019, 06:08 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
I think you have a point.

I asked a simple question what was the source of some data on the yellow vest thread, only to have sad-sacks crowing on that this was a 'spectacular own goal' because I had not noticed a table, followed by crowing repeatedly over several posts.

Point scoring for asking a question ffs! Pathetic, but that's what it is like now.
Still, at least you don't chuck insults around, eh?
Old 09-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Yes. And failing to read a source you yourself quote and drawing entirely the wrong conclusion from that source is a perfectly natural thing to do.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Yes. And failing to read a source you yourself quote and drawing entirely the wrong conclusion from that source is a perfectly natural thing to do.
Let's not be too harsh. It's not as though the data was in the same table (not just the same article) as the one he quoted from.

Oh, wait, it was.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
????

I didn't draw any conclusion. I just asked what the source was.

Seriously - Can you get any sadder?
Old 09-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Climbing for dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
I stand corrected, Raggy felt the need to send me this, which was lovely

Have a word with yourself dickhead
Old 09-01-2019, 07:16 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
I don’t think this new system is going to work. Not because I don’t like it but because people continue to take their spats from thread to thread and forum to forum.

What it needs is temporary harsher moderation and an agreement to re-set a few attitudes and lose some old vendettas - or the harsher moderation will come into effect.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
I donít think this new system is going to work. Not because I donít like it but because people continue to take their spats from thread to thread and forum to forum.

What it needs is temporary harsher moderation and an agreement to re-set a few attitudes and lose some old vendettas - or the harsher moderation will come into effect.
It would be easier just to ban the key troublemakers pour encourager les autres.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:30 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
It would be easier just to ban the key troublemakers pour encourager les autres.
Raggy I will no longer refer to you as a ****wit*

We can sign a peace treaty (this one won’t be international) if you like?

"In this country, it is wise to kill an admiral from time to time to encourage the others."

*I had stopped anyway

Last edited by Hpalace; 09-01-2019 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems to working just fine or do you feel you need to be with packed lunches and dry January
Might aswell be
Old 09-01-2019, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburns7 View Post
Seems to working just fine or do you feel you need to be with packed lunches and dry January
Might aswell be
In this instance I follow your usual line SB; “I don’t care”.

I was merely commenting that it’s intention; to decrease spats and limit them to certain areas/threads/forums; in my view won’t work. People have FOM on the bbs, as do their spats.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
But if your discussing politics the best place for it to be is a political forum
Old 09-01-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburns7 View Post
But if your discussing politics the best place for it to be is a political forum
Well yeah
Old 09-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

Happy days
Old 09-01-2019, 08:15 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Raggy I will no longer refer to you as a ****wit*

We can sign a peace treaty (this one wonít be international) if you like?

"In this country, it is wise to kill an admiral from time to time to encourage the others."

*I had stopped anyway
Yes, Ok peace and civility is a good thing

But I am not sure why you are advocating the murder of Admirals? Did they support Brexit?
Old 09-01-2019, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Yes, Ok peace and civility is a good thing

But I am not sure why you are advocating the murder of Admirals? Did they support Brexit?

Was furthering Alders ďpour encourager les autres.Ē

I googled it and found a brief history of the battle of Minorca and Admiral Byngís execution to encourage the other admirals not to **** up.

I donít want to end up like admiral Byng