Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-01-2019, 10:13 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
Yeah, I don't know who it is between Speroni and Kelly, the older guy at the far end, or the half blocked out face behind Dann/next to Andros.
JMac n the white shirt next to Speroni?
Old 23-01-2019, 10:14 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Also interesting to note, that Max is sitting between Guiata and Sorloth,with his phone on the table.

Looks most likely that someone else took the photo, with their own phone/camera.
Sackho, on a selfie stick, by the looks of it
Old 23-01-2019, 10:23 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
JMac n the white shirt next to Speroni?
Nice one, yeah I see that now you've said it.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:24 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Interesting that the Churchillian V sign over Jules is OK but a mock Nazi piss take brings the game into disrepute.

The FA need to sort themselves out.

P.S. I know it's bunny ears.
Thatís the stupid thing, had he done a real Nazi salute it wouldnít have stood out at all. But the joke way cupping under his nose makes it stand out
Old 23-01-2019, 10:25 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Such complete nonsense - FA have lost the plot
Old 23-01-2019, 10:31 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Pretty sure MM simply posted the pic on Instagram and someone else complained.
We donít even know that Max posted the photo. Lots and lots of footballers get other people to run their social media.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:33 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
WH is a fuvkin idiot. Iíve got no problems him doing nazi salutes to MM, if thatís their kinda banter (changing rooms can and should be un pc places). But to do it as a pose for a picture means youíre thick beyond words.
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Maybe the FA have CCTV footage that shows Wayne goose stepping round the restaurant ?

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
Luka looks like he just dropped the joke of the century
Old 23-01-2019, 10:34 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah, I don't know who it is between Speroni and Kelly, the older guy at the far end, or the half blocked out face behind Dann/next to Andros.
Jimmy Mac, Danny the Kit Man and Wickham.

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Oh Max, itís bad etiquette to wear a hat inside, let alone at a table.
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgerseagles View Post
Such complete nonsense - FA have lost the plot
Yes.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 23-01-2019, 10:37 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Jimmy Mac, Danny the Kit Man and Wickham.
thanks!
Old 23-01-2019, 10:50 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
WH is a fuvkin idiot. Iíve got no problems him doing nazi salutes to MM, if thatís their kinda banter (changing rooms can and should be un pc places). But to do it as a pose for a picture means youíre thick beyond words.
The issue is not that WH allowed a silly joke to be photographed and publicized, it's the totalitarianism of PC culture that allows the offense-mongers to dictate to society that their sense of affront is the new and only reality. The western world is populated by conformist cowards bowing to a minority dictatorship of moral busybodies and this is just one of millions of examples happening. The nuance of the intention behind someone's behaviour no longer applies if someone somewhere decides they have an excuse to crack their moral whip.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:51 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
It amazes me that the FA can charge Wayne with this yet speroni gets off Scott free for the betting scam and throwing one in.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:57 PM

Found some more Wayne pics..

Last edited by palace4me; 24-01-2019 at 12:57 AM.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Here is the original uncropped picture.

Itís pretty shocking. I mean, I had to check at least twice and even now I canít believe it: Jordan Ayew is cracking a smile!

I suppose it could be trapped wind.
Old 23-01-2019, 11:16 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
It’s pretty shocking. I mean, I had to check at least twice and even now I can’t believe it: Jordan Ayew is cracking a smile!

I suppose it could be trapped wind.
And since all morality is dictated by political correctness these days, that photograph is proof positive that we are also guilty of two other shocking moral breeches.

Firstly, the players ( aside from Andros who is clearly just an 'Oreo' ) the players have separated along racial lines. The club is therefore clearly not enforcing sufficient multicultural crossover at social gatherings.

Secondly, there is a distinct lack of female representation so quotas are clearly not being observed.

I also assume ( because assuming is what political correctness likes best when it suits ) they are being served by women so the event is probably Patriarchal in nature too. I bet the players weren't even made to do the dishes either as their share of the housework. Damn these unreconstructed, chauvinistic men.

Oh well, the evidence of our multiple transgressions is pretty damning. At this rate, we'll be relegated to non-league as punishment.

Thanks for opening the Pandora's Box, Wayne. It's all your fault.
Old 24-01-2019, 12:02 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Bloody FA are just a bunch of officious Nazis
Old 24-01-2019, 12:19 AM

Optimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
According to be The Mail heís looking at a 5 game ban if found guilty!!!!

Some may argue thatís being too lenient