Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 31-01-2019, 10:01 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Oh good. It’s so very rare to see you in here (the forum you claimed you would avoid, and yet here you are) that I can’t resust reminding you that you have yet to articulate the benefits of a no deal Brexit, despite being asked many times.

Care to answer, or you will you just scurry off again to GCC, tail between your legs?
I know that your modus operandi on here is to continually needle in the hope of provoking a reaction, but I should just correct the following inaccuracies:-

I don't believe I have ever claimed I would avoid this forum - and have consistently popped in to have a look and occasionally post. My view was simply that the segregation of political threads was a good idea (although perhaps regrettable), simply because the toxic approach of many of you was such that it was ruining the wider GCC. I understand that emotions are running high for some of you, and the toxicity can be cathartic, but it has simply stifled any reasonable discussion. To me, this experiment by the Mods is actually working very well.

You are vacillating a little on whether you want me to articulate the benefits of Brexit generally or a no deal Brexit. Just to clarify - I have never advocated a no deal Brexit, although I have said that there is not nearly as much to fear about it as Project Fear (actually now from both sides of the debate !) would have us believe.

As to the wider question of Brexit, I am simply unwilling (rather than unable, as you like to try and slur) to engage on here simply because it will simply provoke flaming from the usual dozen or so emotive posters (who IMHO are driven by an ideological emotion, rather than an pragmatic view of the limited downsides from the most likely scenarios) and I just don't have the time or, quite frankly, patience to engage with all of that.

If you want to believe I am "scurrying" and have my "tail between my legs" then please feel free to do so. That fact that you need to express yourself in such a way rather validates my point.

And, there you are, I've bitten - so more fool me ...

Last edited by Richard; 31-01-2019 at 10:03 AM.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:13 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post

Please, the word is majority, who are expressing their will, which now reflects that of the majority of people in the country
Oh does the word 'Pack' offend you? I do apologise.

How about the 'usual dozen or so emotive posters who are driven by an ideological emotion' as Richard put it. Is that better?

Just love the conceit that you 'represent the majority of the people in the country' on any subject at all.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:18 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Oh does the word 'Pack' offend you? I do apologise.

How about the 'usual dozen or so emotive posters who are driven by an ideological emotion' as Richard put it. Is that better?

Just love the conceit that you 'represent the majority of the people in the country' on any subject at all.
No offence taken. Just concerned for you because your throw away lines do have a habit of coming back and biting you on the arse, don't they?
Old 31-01-2019, 10:25 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Can you not spot irony in a post?

I thought you were supposed to be some sort of winning genius. Oh well.

SaulAlinsky
Old 31-01-2019, 10:27 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:

He has stopped believing in sorloth as well. no commitment that Raggy loon.

SaulAlinsky
Old 31-01-2019, 10:33 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
No offence taken. Just concerned for you because your throw away lines do have a habit of coming back and biting you on the arse, don't they?
Lol - 'Biting you on the arse' - that sounds very familiar.

At least I can think up my own throwaway lines.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:43 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Thank you Wolf.

It does not surprise me that the Ragman cannot detect irony.
Old 31-01-2019, 11:06 AM
Unbannable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Thank you Wolf.

It does not surprise me that the Ragman cannot detect irony.
Why don't you take your 'irony' to Warsaw? Take the pack with you, I am sure they would love you out there.

Or perhaps best to keep it safely behind a keyboard 10,000 miles away.
Old 31-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why don't you take your 'irony' to Warsaw? Take the pack with you, I am sure they would love you out there.

That's another win, Rags. well done.
Old 31-01-2019, 12:58 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Yep.....ladies....
Thanks for making my point for me!

That lunatic has been deliberately taking things out of context from people he doesn't agree with. However he has nothing to say about Skintofbrain's continual use of the word "ladies" as a putdown.

It just shows he's selective in his holier than thou supposed defence of hard pressed minorities.
Old 31-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Unbannable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Thanks for making my point for me!

That lunatic has been deliberately taking things out of context from people he doesn't agree with. However he has nothing to say about Skintofbrain's continual use of the word "ladies" as a putdown.

It just shows he's selective in his holier than thou supposed defence of hard pressed minorities.
Give it up, It's over. The rest of the pack have admitted defeat.

The fat lady has sung her song, so to speak.
Old 31-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
The rest of the pack have admitted defeat.
winner
Old 31-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:

What has distance got to do with anything? Is Les more ‘safe’ than NTE?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
you cannot get banned for being boring.
The place would be empty
Old 31-01-2019, 02:42 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

Isn’t it bizarre when self appointed intellectual giants mention people “safely behind a keyboard” on an internet discussion forum?

I’ll just chalk it up as another win for the winner.

Cricket wanker.
Old 31-01-2019, 04:06 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lol - 'Biting you on the arse' - that sounds very familiar.

At least I can think up my own throwaway lines.

Er....Wooosh?
Old 31-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Er....Wooosh?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-01-2019, 11:23 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Er....Wooosh?
Fang 1
Winner 0

Oh dear Raggy.

Cricket wanker.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:31 AM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We're all saved, allelujah.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-02-2019, 04:53 AM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Fang 1
Winner 0

Oh dear Raggy.
That’s still a win for the Ragman