Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 07-03-2019, 07:51 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Karen Bradley not fit for office

In these days when politicians seemingly can say anything daft or in appropriate and get away with it, this really affected me as someone who worked in Belfast for fifteen years.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-03-2019, 07:58 AM
handwringing islamofacist

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
She really is pushing the envelope of political stupidity & ignorance at the moment. Remember when she revealed in public that she didn't realise that NI voters divide on sectarian lines?

Walter Benjamin
Old 07-03-2019, 09:19 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Incredible. Another tory who should resign but won't.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:32 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Rover View Post
Remember when she revealed in public that she didn't realise that NI voters divide on sectarian lines?
I do remember that. But it is unbelievable that who you vote for is dependent on what school/church you went to.

Didn't there used to be an Alliance party that was non-sectarian? They got wiped out.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:33 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Jesus, what a div. I'm aware that the gig is a poisoned chalice, but that is crass in the extreme.

The only decent politician that has been in that role was Mo Mowlan. And this despite her allowing the orange twats to March down the Gervaghy Road.

She needs to go. Hopefully some angry bucko doesn't decide to try & help her on her way and make things worse.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:28 AM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
In these days when politicians seemingly can say anything daft or in appropriate and get away with it, this really affected me as someone who worked in Belfast for fifteen years.

I don't think that it's a coincidence that the decision on whether or not the soldiers involved on Bloody Sunday should face prosecution (following the lengthy enquiry) is due next week.

We also have the Ballymurphy enquiry currently taking place and Boris saying more or less the same as Bradley.

Wouldn't be Tory party policy attempting to influence the verdicts, would it?

Old 07-03-2019, 10:59 AM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post

Its not very sensitive but is it incorrect and remember almost anything anyone says on this will be cheered by one side and condemned by the other. She added to it later to provide clarification. Who is her audience here? Its a specific answer to a question by a DUP MP and if you watch its pretty much the answer required. Sivier has even cut it up into phrases and moved them around for impact he's also chucked in extra nonsense for effect.

On a broader note why do you scour the internet looking for idiot opinions that shock you. This is a one man left wing website looking for donations by shocking the gullible. Its even got a picture of a racist Brexiteer as the top of the page banner. You've been played, were you stupid enough to send him a donation.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Its not very sensitive but is it incorrect and remember almost anything anyone says on this will be cheered by one side and condemned by the other. She added to it later to provide clarification. Who is her audience here? Its a specific answer to a question by a DUP MP and if you watch its pretty much the answer required. Sivier has even cut it up into phrases and moved them around for impact he's also chucked in extra nonsense for effect.

On a broader note why do you scour the internet looking for idiot opinions that shock you. This is a one man left wing website looking for donations by shocking the gullible. Its even got a picture of a racist Brexiteer as the top of the page banner. You've been played, were you stupid enough to send him a donation.
This is a very fair point.

Particularly when all he has to do is log on to the BBS and wait for you to turn up.

Cricket wanker.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:32 AM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
This is a very fair point.

Particularly when all he has to do is log on to the BBS and wait for you to turn up.
You are a comedy genius, what a sparkling mind you must have.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:42 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
I don't think that it's a coincidence that the decision on whether or not the soldiers involved on Bloody Sunday should face prosecution (following the lengthy enquiry) is due next week.

We also have the Ballymurphy enquiry currently taking place and Boris saying more or less the same as Bradley.
Yeah, I reckon you're correct.
Old 07-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Poker King

Jukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is hereJukesy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Jesus, what a div. I'm aware that the gig is a poisoned chalice, but that is crass in the extreme.

The only decent politician that has been in that role was Mo Mowlan. And this despite her allowing the orange twats to March down the Gervaghy Road.

She needs to go. Hopefully some angry bucko doesn't decide to try & help her on her way and make things worse.
A centrist politician and proper diplomat not tainted by the extremes of the hard left or right. The only type of politician to be able to bring to extremes together.
Old 07-03-2019, 01:37 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post

I think the fact that she has apologised for her remarks, is sufficient enough response to answer your complaint.

...and by the way, you have no idea how I use the internet, and where my info/sources come from, so I suggest that you keep your own responses to facts and not jibes or speculation about others that suits your bias.
Old 07-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
She's given a very full apology:

"Yesterday I made comments regarding the actions of soldiers during the Troubles. I want to apologise. I am profoundly sorry for the offence and hurt that my words have caused. The language was wrong and even though this was not my intention, it was deeply insensitive to many of those who lost loved ones.

I know from those families that I have met personally just how raw their pain is and I completely understand why they want to see justice properly delivered. I share that aim and that is why I launched the public consultation on addressing the legacy of the Troubles.

My position and the position of this government is clear. We believe fundamentally in the rule of law. Where there is any evidence of wrongdoing this should be pursued without fear or favour whoever the perpetrators might be. That is a principle that underpins our approach to dealing with legacy issues and it is one from which we will not depart."

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 07-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Lets be honest every Tory minister should resign in shame, the only one who isn't incompetent is Gove and he is an utter evil sack of shit.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:00 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post

"Yesterday I made comments regarding the actions of soldiers during the Troubles. I want to apologise. I am profoundly sorry for the offence and hurt that my words have caused. The language was wrong and even though this was not my intention, it was deeply insensitive to many of those who lost loved ones.

I know from those families that I have met personally just how raw their pain is and I completely understand why they want to see justice properly delivered. I share that aim and that is why I launched the public consultation on addressing the legacy of the Troubles.

My position and the position of this government is clear. We believe fundamentally in the rule of law. Where there is any evidence of wrongdoing this should be pursued without fear or favour whoever the perpetrators might be. That is a principle that underpins our approach to dealing with legacy issues and it is one from which we will not depart."

In her position she really she understand the post she is in before making comments like that. Some of the ministers we have in that position now are woefully incompetent- Grayling Im looking at you.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post

Didn't there used to be an Alliance party that was non-sectarian? They got wiped out.
They're still about but have slipped down the rankings. Nationalist and/or Unionist pacts squeeze them. And when they do get a chance to speak up about something, one side always screams foul. Such is the political tightrope in the north. It's a shame really as the general notion of the party is sound, along with integrated schools etc. but some of the divisions are too entrenched.

(Derry Girls - I know! - the other night had them attending a cross community project. They had to suggest the differences and similarities between Catholics & protestants. I found it very funny.)
Old 07-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Wouldn't be Tory party policy attempting to influence the verdicts, would it?

Surely not?

We are really represented by quite the worst government in our history. Not that I hold great hopes elsewhere, but this is becoming beyond a joke.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
(Derry Girls - I know! - the other night had them attending a cross community project. They had to suggest the differences and similarities between Catholics & protestants. I found it very funny.)
That was ******* ace!
Old 07-03-2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
That won't wash with the nationalist community. Her goose is cooked. Send in the next mug.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
This was doomed the moment they appointed a woman who a) had never been to the six counties and b) didn't know loyalist from republican.