Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 13-03-2019, 12:17 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Cheers - though I would take issue on the hire bikes as being a waste of money. Improving cycling and cycling infrastructure in London is one of the few things Boris got right.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 13-03-2019, 12:18 PM

fire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefire striker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wouldn't trust him with the cleaners job at No10.

When he was London Mayor he over-ruled the democratic decision of the Fire Authority not to close stations which he disagreed with using his Mayoral Dictate....how long before he tries to impose his will over the British people in a similar way.
Old 13-03-2019, 12:19 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Water cannon.
The new routemaster buses.

Any more for any more?
Are the Routemaster buses no good then?
I don't get on buses ever... though they were better then the bendy ones.
Old 13-03-2019, 01:06 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
As Big Blue Eagle said, May was appointed without a vote of the Conservative Party membership.

And, in the case of Cameron, the choice for the party membership was him or David Davis, so you'd have to say they made the right choice.
I cannot and will not argue against any of that.

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-03-2019, 01:08 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cheers - though I would take issue on the hire bikes as being a waste of money. Improving cycling and cycling infrastructure in London is one of the few things Boris got right.
the fact that the scheme costs money despite all the sponsorship is rather grating. plus they were not even his idea.

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-03-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Are the Routemaster buses no good then?
I don't get on buses ever... though they were better then the bendy ones.
you should get one of the bendy ones the were Mercs after all...

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-03-2019, 02:29 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
More so than commenting on others posts without already having posted yourself?
Well, yeah. That's what people normally do on threads. Read them and then comment on one of the points previously made. Isn't it?
Old 13-03-2019, 03:02 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Which wasn't his idea in the first place. Just took the credit. And parts of the cycling 'superhighway' represent some of the worst urban planning for shared space that has ever been seen.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The outlay for the bikes should have been fully covered by sponsorship but wasn't. As I remember, the deal with Barclays was so bad that they refused to reveal how much they contributed. Not sure how he got away with that one. The bloke's an utter c*** and generally recognised as such now.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I think all of that pales into insignificance compared to the horrific implications of his latest gaff.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire striker View Post
I wouldn't trust him with the cleaners job at No10.

When he was London Mayor he over-ruled the democratic decision of the Fire Authority not to close stations which he disagreed with using his Mayoral Dictate....how long before he tries to impose his will over the British people in a similar way.
His hair would be useful as a bog brush so perhaps he could be of use as a cleaner, but that's it.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I think all of that pales into insignificance compared to the horrific implications of his latest gaff.
I don't know is that poor woman still in prison in Iran with Boris's help...?

You just want to shudder at what is on offer to lead from all parties...

Unbelievable.
Old 13-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
There is a genuine question worthy of debate in how far you should go in investigating historic crimes.

It is vile to use a piece of sexual slang to deride the investigation of allegations of sexual abuse.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 13-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
I cannot and will not argue against any of that.
So was Gordon,but Boris is with all that education a Halfwit
Old 13-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
There is a genuine question worthy of debate in how far you should go in investigating historic crimes..
Yes, and no. Don't forget he specifically singled out child abuse, and I would argue that the only time you might even think about abandoning such an investigation is when the victim in question is dead. After all a victim of child abuse remains a victim all of his or her life ; that we have surely learned.

And even then, if that leaves an abuser at large, would you really want to say "That's OK ; enough time has passed"?

I find it unbelievable, insensitive and plain wrong, that he chose to be specific about one of the few crimes that has a lifelong effect on victims.

Quote:

It is vile to use a piece of sexual slang to deride the investigation of allegations of sexual abuse.

I wonder if the language was specifically chosen, Trump style, for its demotic appeal? Horrible error of judgement.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-03-2019, 05:45 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh look, Steve is talking about bicycles.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 13-03-2019, 05:46 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Waiting for Gonzo to post, defending Boris.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 13-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Oh look, Steve is talking about bicycles.
Old 13-03-2019, 05:52 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Which wasn't his idea in the first place. Just took the credit. And parts of the cycling 'superhighway' represent some of the worst urban planning for shared space that has ever been seen.
Ah yes, the cycle lanes from Oval to Vauxhall take up half the road space and are only busy during peak morning and evening hours - about 2-3 hours at best. Buses are obliged to crawl at a snail's pace where once they moved speedily.
Old 13-03-2019, 05:54 PM
Troublemaker

It's an extremely odd and callous view of historical abuse. Maybe Johnson is a victim himself, and doesn't want to accord it too much significance. If you search for Eton child abuse, there's no shortage of references. JAT.