Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 21-03-2019, 09:46 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
No one likes a tout, but.......
Old 21-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Idiots are not restricted to her constituency.

I'll see you and raise you Mark Francois.
Erm you vote SNP!
Old 21-03-2019, 06:28 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Andrea Jenkyns.
No more posts necessary.
Absolute fraud and spouts complete bollocks every time I see her on TV. She has blocked me on twitter for telling her that even though I put it more politely.
I was working with Andrea Jenkyns' niece at the time she got elected, kicking Ed Balls out of parliament in the process. The way the niece used to go on about her, you'd think we were witnessing the second coming of Mother Teresa fused with Eva Peron. Not some third rate Teresa Gorman tribute act. My gentle ribbing of the niece was misinterpreted as genuine interest and she (also a Tory party activist) saw me as a potential convertee. Consequently, she used to forward on to me all the confidential Tory party briefing papers which central office would send out to their MPs at the start of every week. These were quite an eye opener into the seedy world of politics, setting out all the policy points they wanted their MPs to emphasise during the course of the week and all the Labour party issues they were instructed to attack and exploit. It was fascinating to then watch this script get rolled out in the media over the next few days.

A matter of months later my cover was blown when Andrea was caught by the paparazzi having an affair with a married Tory MP, including pictures of them in matching elf outfits attending some Christmas party. I was unable to continue the subterfuge and had to make my contempt public
Old 21-03-2019, 06:34 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
I laugh at your Nadine Dorries and raise you a Chris Grayling.

He's my MP as well
Old 21-03-2019, 06:43 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
The one I shared a sauna with yesterday was a massive racist (and proud of it) and explained to me how I could cancel my direct debit to the gym which I pay for my family membership and re register as just a single membership.

Apparently he and four of his gammon mates have done it and nobody ever questions their families still attending.

I wasn’t surprised.

Anyway, I’d go for Nadine. Utterly stupid.
Did you not tell him he is a racist **** ? A gammon ?

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 21-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
It appears we all have our favourite political moron and everyone mentioned so far deserves the accolade.

We have to thank this whole brexit process for exposing how many unbelievably ridiculous and mental MPs reside in Westminster.

Thank you David Cameron.
Previously my MP
Old 21-03-2019, 07:18 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Both Philip and David Davies are utterly vile Tory MPs (David Davis on the other hand is generally utterly shit with the occassional good-ish idea, I think).
Old 21-03-2019, 07:34 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Erm you vote SNP!
Yes because they are not idiots like those mentioned on this thread, as I am sure you will agree with me on
Old 21-03-2019, 11:18 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
I laugh at your Nadine Dorries and raise you a Chris Grayling.

He's my MP as well
Yep - suspiciously looking at my neighbours wondering which of the nonces helped return that cock with an increased majority.
Old 22-03-2019, 06:13 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Who’s that Tory that votes against any sensible bill around women’s and children’s rights? A very special kind of arsehole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 22-03-2019, 06:23 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Either Christopher Chope or Philip Davies, who are both utter c~ntc~nts.
Old 22-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Who’s that Tory that votes against any sensible bill around women’s and children’s rights? A very special kind of arsehole.
Chope is the ******* weirdo
Old 22-03-2019, 08:39 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
When you realise that Grayling is a cabinet minister what does it say about the couple of hundred tory MPs who are considered less able. Surely they are a pathetic bunch.
Old 23-03-2019, 07:18 AM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Liz ‘pork markets’ Truss. Never knowingly uttering words of wisdom.

Last edited by stamford triumph; 23-03-2019 at 07:20 AM.
Old 23-03-2019, 07:25 AM

Son of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Liz ‘pork markets’ Truss. Never knowingly uttering words of wisdom.

“She’s a disgrace”

But after 3 pages on shit MPs can’t believe nobody has mentioned Diane ******* Abbott. Thick as shit and horrible person with double standards galore
Old 23-03-2019, 07:50 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Ron View Post
“She’s a disgrace”

But after 3 pages on shit MPs can’t believe nobody has mentioned Diane ******* Abbott. Thick as shit and horrible person with double standards galore

I’ve been in her company, thoroughly unpleasant.
(She May just have been having a bad day, it was about 8 years ago.... really rude person). I don’t think she’s thick, I just think she doesn’t interview well, and is poorly prepared.
Old 23-03-2019, 08:04 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I’ve been in her company, thoroughly unpleasant.
(She May just have been having a bad day, it was about 8 years ago.... really rude person). I don’t think she’s thick, I just think she doesn’t interview well, and is poorly prepared.
She is not thick at all highly intelligent and highly rude premadona. I don’t think she prepares properly and I think she has icy a massive chip that she gets sidestepped from looking at the real issue and gallops off on some minor point that she has issue with. In any event she is certainly not suitable as a Home Secretary ....
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 23-03-2019, 09:17 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
I'm still considering the result of putting a gammon in a sauna...
Old 23-03-2019, 10:51 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here