Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 28-03-2019, 01:58 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
Celebrating 11PM on 29 March 2019

How are you planning to mark this momentous occasion?

In time-honoured fashion, I shall be getting chucked out of my local for jeering the Remoaners. The poor saps think that nothing will happen. Bwa-ha-ha!
Old 28-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post

In time-honoured fashion, I shall be getting chucked out of my local for jeering the Remoaners. The poor saps think that nothing will happen. Bwa-ha-ha!
Nothing will happen tomorrow night.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 28-03-2019, 02:00 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
You poor sap.
Old 28-03-2019, 02:03 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
You sure? It's James Tomkins' 30th birthday tomorrow.
Old 28-03-2019, 02:11 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
"There will be blue passports over the whites only port of Dover"
Old 28-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:

Pray tell. What momentous occasion is going to happen at 11pm tomorrow night??? Are you hoping to pull?

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 28-03-2019, 02:21 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
You poor sap.
I've been whooshed, haven't I?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 28-03-2019, 02:24 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
Pray tell. What momentous occasion is going to happen at 11pm tomorrow night??? Are you hoping to pull?
The irrevocable immutable nothings-gonna-stoppit exit of dear old Blighty from the many headed beast that is the EU.

Are you going to tell me that you have been deaf to the prognostications of Racey, Biggin et al for the last 2 years? One wonders how they shall be marking the event....
Old 28-03-2019, 02:27 PM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
I was wondering this myself. Doesn't May have to change the legislation to confirm the April 12th Date?

I've been whooshed, haven't I?
Old 28-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post
I was wondering this myself. Doesn't May have to change the legislation to confirm the April 12th Date?
It was done yesterday (House of Lords doing their bit today).

Edit - apologies, just checked - Lords did it yesterday too.

Last edited by stevek; 28-03-2019 at 02:35 PM.
Old 28-03-2019, 02:41 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
The march should have arrived by then, so I'm going to make sure that my life insurance is up to date, then I'm going to call into the nearest Wetherspoons to Westminster wearing a European Union t-shirt, a rolled up copy of the Guardian in my back pocket and I'm going to mince my way over to the bar & ask for a latte in a mock french accent. I will be accompanied by my wife in a Niqab and sporting a massive badge saying '(Another) baby on board and free Shamima Begum'.
Old 28-03-2019, 02:50 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
The Guardian would be enough tbh.
Old 28-03-2019, 02:57 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
The march should have arrived by then, so I'm going to make sure that my life insurance is up to date, then I'm going to call into the nearest Wetherspoons to Westminster wearing a European Union t-shirt, a rolled up copy of the Guardian in my back pocket and I'm going to mince my way over to the bar & ask for a latte in a mock french accent. I will be accompanied by my wife in a Niqab and sporting a massive badge saying '(Another) baby on board and free Shamima Begum'.
Old 28-03-2019, 03:19 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:

Like it.
Old 28-03-2019, 03:22 PM
I am a Bad Man

I will be in bed snoring at that time, maybe when the clock goes forward I may wake up in EU.......
Old 28-03-2019, 03:23 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
The irrevocable immutable nothings-gonna-stoppit exit of dear old Blighty from the many headed beast that is the EU.

Are you going to tell me that you have been deaf to the prognostications of Racey, Biggin et al for the last 2 years? One wonders how they shall be marking the event....
Circle jerk.
Old 28-03-2019, 03:50 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Circle jerk.
In Coney Hall?
Old 28-03-2019, 03:53 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
I suspect that I will be in bed, with anticipation that it will be just a mere one hour before my birthday.
Old 28-03-2019, 03:53 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:

Last edited by Stellavista; 28-03-2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old 28-03-2019, 03:56 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
No beer is better than a bad beer I say