Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 19-04-2019, 09:38 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Zaha summer 2019

Wilfried Zaha has revealed he is ready to leave Crystal Palace this summer.

In an exclusive interview with Sportsmail, Zaha put the big clubs on alert by outlining his ambitions to play for an elite side in the Champions League and challenge for trophies.

The 26-year-old former Manchester United winger said: 'I'm too ambitious. And not ambitious just to play for a top club, but to win things at club level and with the Ivory Coast.

'For me to be better, to achieve what I know I am capable of, I have to aim to play at the very highest level, to win trophies. I'm blessed to have come this far in my playing career. But I feel like there is so much more I have to offer.

'I have to experience the Champions League. I just need the opportunity, that's it. And I'll do the rest.'

Palace fended off interest in talisman Zaha last summer, persuading him to sign a 130,000-a-week, five-year deal that made him their highest earner.

As a result, it is going to take a hefty offer, well above 50million, before Palace do business.

But there is a growing feeling behind the scenes at Selhurst Park that this summer is the right time to let their best player leave if the price is right. Palace previously sold Zaha to United for 10m in 2013 before bringing him back two years later.

Arsenal are big fans of Zaha, while the prospect of a return to Old Trafford has increased following Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's appointment as manager.

Zaha impressed Solskjaer when they worked together at Cardiff in 2014 the player was on loan and United have made signing a right winger their top priority.

Jadon Sancho tops United's list but Borussia Dortmund's 'not for sale' stance, plus rival interest from Paris Saint-Germain, represent considerable obstacles.

Zaha is also expected to have options abroad, including Inter Milan and Dortmund.

Chelsea whose transfer plans are dependent on their appeal against a two-window FIFA ban and Tottenham have been keen on Zaha in the past.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-04-2019, 09:39 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Big come and get me pleas in here...
Old 19-04-2019, 09:49 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
From the same interview but different article: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
But a third productive season this term for 13th-placed Palace, including winning more Premier League penalties (six) than anyone else and being widely hailed as the best player outside the top six is enough. 'I'd love those sort of compliments when I'm in a top-six club,' says Zaha.
Old 19-04-2019, 09:49 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Been expecting this to be the window, just hope we get enough money and use it well (not hopeful) if it has to happen
Old 19-04-2019, 09:53 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Certainly sounds far more intent to push for a move than he ever has before. It will be a battle to keep him but it will also cost a lot of money.
Old 19-04-2019, 09:56 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
If he does leave, hope he goes abroad tbh
Old 19-04-2019, 10:01 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
All part of the roller coaster... a little over a week ago we were all happy that he sounded happy at Palace.

I also am not so sure I think he is as good as he thinks he is. I'm not sure he would walk into any of the top 6 teams in The UK or abroad.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Mr Wrong

Great Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
After reading the article I don't think any Palace fan can disagree with him or begrudge him his dream. He was very respectful and honest...

Good luck to him!
Old 19-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
So much for my future is at Palace.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:06 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Thanks for the memories. Let’s get ourselves someone consistent.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:12 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It feels inevitable after this season, unfortunately. I’ll be desperately sad when/if he leaves.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:15 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gutted
Old 19-04-2019, 10:17 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
If he wants to go then fine. But why talk now? Why not wait a few weeks and the season is done. Unprofessional & unhelpful.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:17 PM

sl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When/if Wilf goes we are in huge trouble. We are so reliant on him and everything positive goes through him and is our talisman.
Whatever money we get for Wilf it will not be enough, to us he’s priceless. We won’t be able to attract anyone near the outstanding talent that we have in Wilf. If the player we are interested in is as good as Wilf he won’t come to Palace!!!
I’d be gutted if he left, the lift he gives the crowd, the excitement when he gets the ball in an attacking area and the passion he has for Palace will never be replaced.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:18 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
So options....

Lookman?
Demari Gray?
Bowen?
McNeil?
Sessegnon (unlikely)

Are there any other potential wide players we could look at? And what chane would we have of tempting any of the above?

Let's hope that if he goes it is early in the window so we compete for some of the better names.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:20 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl6 Eagle View Post
When/if Wilf goes we are in huge trouble. We are so reliant on him and everything positive goes through him and is our talisman.
Whatever money we get for Wilf it will not be enough, to us hes priceless. We wont be able to attract anyone near the outstanding talent that we have in Wilf. If the player we are interested in is as good as Wilf he wont come to Palace!!!
Id be gutted if he left, the lift he gives the crowd, the excitement when he gets the ball in an attacking area and the passion he has for Palace will never be replaced.
This is the major downside of having a player who is such a huge figure for your club. Even Real Madrid have struggled losing their star man for a massive fee in his 30s. Losing Wilf won't help us to convince Luka to sign another deal - after all Wilf helps him earn his goal bonus no end. It won't help us persuade AWB to stay etc. etc.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
So options....

Lookman?
Demari Gray?
Bowen?
McNeil?
Sessegnon (unlikely)

Are there any other potential wide players we could look at? And what chane would we have of tempting any of the above?

Let's hope that if he goes it is early in the window so we compete for some of the better names.
Lookman would be a good signing imo.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 19-04-2019, 10:26 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Lookman would be a good signing imo.
He would if we could get him. Hasn’t he forced himself into evertons starting 11 recently though?
Old 19-04-2019, 10:28 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I'm not sure there is anyone coming up through the ranks at the club, but I do feel this is the only way we would get a like for like replacement. Not sure you can buy his talent.

I don't think anybody expected Wilf to develop the way he did from the days of his debut, so it is is so hard to say if there is anyone to fill his shoes already at the club (see AWB).
Old 19-04-2019, 10:28 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we get a giant fee, I hope we spend it on young up and coming talents like Sessegnon, Daniel James and Che Adams.