Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 06-05-2019, 10:04 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am a big fan of Welbeck as he is such an honest hardworking striker who can actually score goals which we desperately need that kind of striker. But as we know it is not that is the issue, if his fitness levels is sorted then there would be no debate if we should sign him or not as the same would apply to many other clubs.
What i will say is there is no way can we afford to have him on the books along with Wickham, it has got to be one or the other, personally i would like to see Roy shift CW on in favour of Welbeck, with a fully fit Benteke, also bring in Maupay and the lad from Hull and that would be our Strikers sorted out.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:06 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
I am a big fan of Welbeck as he is such an honest hardworking striker who can actually score goals which we desperately need that kind of striker. But as we know it is not that is the issue, if his fitness levels is sorted then there would be no debate if we should sign him or not as the same would apply to many other clubs.
What i will say is there is no way can we afford to have him on the books along with Wickham, it has got to be one or the other, personally i would like to see Roy shift CW on in favour of Welbeck, with a fully fit Benteke, also bring in Maupay and the lad from Hull and that would be our Strikers sorted out.
Thing is though Benteke these days isnt far off Wickham status in terms of injuries .
Old 06-05-2019, 10:13 AM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Forgot he was at Arsenal- only played eight games all season- perhaps hes injured as we speak?
A definite no.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:13 AM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No.too injury prone.end of
Old 06-05-2019, 11:29 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Would be a great signing if fully recovered.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:55 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
I dont think anyone doubts the quality of a full fit and on form Welbeck.

It's the permanently crocked Welbeck I'm not keen on.

According to the stats on wiki (yes, I know) he's averaging about 15 league games over the last 4 seasons. I know that looks good vs Wickham but we've got too many crocked forwards

15 games when hes fit... because he could have been fit for 25-30 but only starting 15
Old 06-05-2019, 12:48 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
15 games when hes fit... because he could have been fit for 25-30 but only starting 15
Well he's been injured since November this season
Old 06-05-2019, 12:52 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
16 goals in 88 league appearances in 5 full seasons at Arsenal
Old 06-05-2019, 01:01 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Crock. No thanks
Old 06-05-2019, 01:08 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Let west ham have him, their kind of signing
Strikes me a Palace kind of signing more so
Old 06-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
16 goals in 88 league appearances in 5 full seasons at Arsenal
Ouch.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:34 PM

MAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He is still an England international - he played as recently as Nov 2018.

42 caps
16 goals
Old 06-05-2019, 01:42 PM

Rocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRocky Bullitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good player when he's fit. Would be happy to sign him only if we could get him on a low basic, plus appearance and goals money. But I suspect there are others who will throw money at him despite his fitness record
Old 06-05-2019, 02:00 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Bullitt View Post
Good player when he's fit. Would be happy to sign him only if we could get him on a low basic, plus appearance and goals money. But I suspect there are others who will throw money at him despite his fitness record
West Ham. One of Welbeck or Sturridge is going there in the summer, I just know it.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:01 PM

Gregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's played in better teams than ours and averaged slightly better than a goal every five games across his career. Ridiculously injury prone and would likely be on big wages. Huge no. Good work rate, terrible finisher and below average technical ability, I really don't see why people get excited at the thought of this.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:08 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another Ings. Always injured-avoid.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:55 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz41 View Post
He's played in better teams than ours and averaged slightly better than a goal every five games across his career. Ridiculously injury prone and would likely be on big wages. Huge no. Good work rate, terrible finisher and below average technical ability, I really don't see why people get excited at the thought of this.

42 caps for England

16 goals
Old 06-05-2019, 02:59 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
West Ham. One of Welbeck or Sturridge is going there in the summer, I just know it.
They are welcome to Sturridge if they want him, someone will need to keep Wilshere company
Old 06-05-2019, 03:05 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Even when he was reasonably fit last season he only played an average of 42 minutes a game in 28 league matches. The guy has been so used to being a sub and playing a bit part in matches that one does have to wonder whether he still has it in him to do the harrying and chasing that we require.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 06-05-2019, 03:14 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
A very very good Connor Wickham