Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 11-05-2019, 09:06 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
No he is just a major shareholder you know and?
I understand Jeremy Hosking only holds 5% now.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:15 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ah its Mr Angry. Much moth frothing today so far?
Moth frothing ? You need to calm down dear boy , you are so wound up you are forgetting to check your inane ramblings . Familiar faux outrage from you again though, I'd love to see things from your point of view wetarse, but I can't my head that far up my ass.

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 11-05-2019, 09:24 AM
Lifes too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
No he is just a major shareholder you know and?
Hmmm, I suggest you get your facts right before you start spewing your bullshit
Old 11-05-2019, 09:25 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
And to think that once he owned 25%.

I blame the EU.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:26 AM
Lifes too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
And to think that once he owned 25%.

I blame the EU.
He had to dilute his shares to get the cash to give Farage

And to piss Welt off
Old 11-05-2019, 09:27 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Hosking shames the Club.
When he was involved with Palace he deliberately kept a low profile, which I was glad about. I mean, his name is 'Jeremy' & he's obsessed with choo choo trains. Can you be any more of a geek? How embarrassing is that? That's more brighton or charlton than Palace.

I find it strange that he's gone public now after funding NF.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:42 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ah its Mr Angry. Much moth frothing today so far?
Old 11-05-2019, 09:52 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
I don't think it shames the club.

My worry is that someone who has so much faith in Farage will not be the best person to negotiate with Liverpool when they next want to offload someone for north of 30m.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:55 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Moth frothing ? You need to calm down dear boy , you are so wound up you are forgetting to check your inane ramblings . Familiar faux outrage from you again though, I'd love to see things from your point of view wetarse, but I can't my head that far up my ass.

Cricket wanker.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:59 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Multi millionaires love chaos. They can pick things up for a song after 'we are all in it together' again.

You've got to love capitalism.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:00 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
It's slightly less than 5% I think. Certainly wouldn't consider him to be a 'major shareholder'

He donated a lot of money to Vote Leave in the run up to the referendum and Farage et al went on one of his steam trains recently as part of a Brexit tour or some shite

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 11-05-2019, 10:03 AM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

Old 11-05-2019, 10:10 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Multi millionaires love chaos. They can pick things up for a song after 'we are all in it together' again.

You've got to love capitalism.
No, you cynic. You've got it all wrong. It's philanthropy, innit?
Old 11-05-2019, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
It's slightly less than 5% I think. Certainly wouldn't consider him to be a 'major shareholder'

He donated a lot of money to Vote Leave in the run up to the referendum and Farage et al went on one of his steam trains recently as part of a Brexit tour or some shite
His prerogative , and to quote him " the stormtroopers " of the bbs would be wanking into their socks if it was being donated to leave . What with Parish being pro brexit and Hennessy being a fully paid up Nazi as well , I fully expect season ticket sales to be at an time low next season and a mass exodus of leave voters burning their scarves in protest . Pathetic really , We truly have some dickhead fans

Old 11-05-2019, 10:17 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

Cricket wanker.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:18 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
I have no issue with anyone giving their money to support things they feel they need to, after all, JH has north of 300m stashed away from his asset management and private equity companies. What I DO have an issue with is Farage and his global ilk boring on about wealthy elites running democracy. That would be people with Cambridge educations and huge personal wealth choosing to support a process that will probably lead to greater financial deregulation?

Same as Trump and his swamp draining by appointing people with huge vested interests in drilling, mining, big oil, big tobacco, etc etc to cabinet positions.

“Populism” is now controlled by a different financial elite, with little or no interest in using their wealth for philanthropy or the greater good, just using it to get more personal wealth.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 11-05-2019, 10:24 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Hahahaha the old politically correct line, cant say anything these days.

The cry of those wanting to say shitty offensive stuff but not be picked up on it. And the Daily Mail shows that you can come out with a load of racist bollocks on a daily basis.

Rich tosser give money to Farage and Brexit. Wow shocker. But apparently this is about being against the elite
Yup,that's about the sum of it...
Old 11-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Lifes too short for shit

I see Welt has made a sharp exit from the discussion now he’s dished out his usual incorrect info and abuse

Last edited by Worksop Palace; 11-05-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:34 AM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=Maz;14756910]Hosking shames the Club.

Donate to xenophobes by all means ; but dont boast about it.[/

Thats out of order. If Brexiteers are xenophobes theres millions of them about. He's totally entitled to his opinion and where his money goes. Once again too many people think its ok to try to silence people they disagree with. Hosking sank millions into this club to help save it. How dare you say hes a disgrace to it. **** off
Old 11-05-2019, 10:45 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am perfectly calm you are just too full of anger and desperation to see it. Its your problem deal with it.

SaulAlinsky