Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 11-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Lets be honest it wasn't exactly hard.
It’s really difficult to guess your age
Old 11-05-2019, 12:25 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle View Post
Australian moths!

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-05-2019, 12:25 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
It’s really difficult to guess your age
Whilst you reveal yours for all to see.

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-05-2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Interesting that the word dickhead roused you, are you self identifying again ?. Just out of interest, is your family tree actually a cactus ,? Because you are most definitely a prick .
it was your usual bile fuelled post there wasn't a particular that roused me but your descriptor of some fans certainly applies to you.

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
To be honest I thought Farage was finished,just a talk show host thats it but who would have thought that the two major parties could feck up so much between themeselves, fighting themselves rather than who they are supposed to represent that it would give Farage a new lease of life with his bullshit....What a mess this Brexit has been.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:30 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Who is upset? as for your whats next pure ridiculous straw man stuff. However we are all allowed an opinion on it. the comment on association is based on how the story was presented in the press (the daily Fail)
Who is upset....well, you are if you read back your own posts!

You’ve said you don’t want a Brexit supporting ‘twit’ running Palace, and that you’re disappointed in him.

You think you’re entitled to an opinion on how he spends his money...I’m not sure you are really. He owes you no explanation.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

You’ve said you don’t want a Brexit supporting ‘twit’ running Palace, and that you’re disappointed in him.

You think you’re entitled to an opinion on how he spends his money...I’m not sure you are really. He owes you no explanation.
perhaps you should re read them and try comprehension then. I clearly stated that i was not upset but disappointed by the association.

Of course i am entitled to an opinion on how he spends his money. To suggest i am not is base stupidity. Do i expect him to take my opinion on board? No. Neither did i suggest he owes me an explanation that just yet more straw man stuff.

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-05-2019, 12:38 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post

Thats out of order. If Brexiteers are xenophobes theres millions of them about. He's totally entitled to his opinion and where his money goes. Once again too many people think its ok to try to silence people they disagree with. Hosking sank millions into this club to help save it. How dare you say hes a disgrace to it. **** off
Farage is a racist. UKIP is a racist party.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:40 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whilst you reveal yours for all to see.
Fvcking hell
Old 11-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
I thought Farage had moved (Quit) from UKIP because it was racist especially now with TR ?
Old 11-05-2019, 12:50 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I thought Farage had moved (Quit) from UKIP because it was racist especially now with TR ?
Yep, although I suspect that he's 'a bit racist' and isn't above directly appealing to full on racists
Old 11-05-2019, 12:51 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's trying to maintain a veil of acceptability. Anyone with a modicum of sense can see through it.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:59 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
I think that depends upon one's personal definition of racist, and of course the law
Old 11-05-2019, 01:00 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
True, although his idea of it being a proper conservative party is a joke, given it has one real objective a no deal brexit. I might not like the Tory party but at least it has a diversity of views and beliefs beyond simplistic rhetoric that's about only one issue
Which is a microcosm of the despair many people ( myself included ) feel about the Left these days. You agree with the wish to bring some measure of economic justice back to our societies but are repelled by the Leftist monoculture, engendered in recent decades by militant opportunists, which damns all but a narrow channel of PC thought and quashes dissenting opinion through public shaming and citing so-called 'privileged' identity ( basically being born straight, white or male -all three is a real 'no-no' ) instead of allowing an open debate as to whether the Left has gone too far and allowed certain groups with very tribal agendas to set the moral tone and decide which kinds of people are acceptably in fashion and which aren't.

Of course, the Frankensteins of Radical Leftism / PC indoctrination / SJW militancy were monsters that fed themselves to grow from the justifiable anger, borne out of public frustration, at how Reagan & Thatcher basically removed a genuine Left-wing alternative from politics and handed the entire spectrum of our democracy and economy over to Plutocrats. But that's another story. It's still funny how the Right allows dissenting thought without resorting to character assassination, even if I could never vote along their lines.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
It is a shame having an ultra Tory like this associated with our club. Thatcher shagging prick
Old 11-05-2019, 01:04 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
perhaps you should re read them and try comprehension then. I clearly stated that i was not upset but disappointed by the association.

Of course i am entitled to an opinion on how he spends his money. To suggest i am not is base stupidity. Do i expect him to take my opinion on board? No. Neither did i suggest he owes me an explanation that just yet more straw man stuff.
Are you able to make your case without personal comment? In the above you imply I can’t read properly, don’t comprehend the difference between ‘upset’ and ‘disappointed’ (as if there’s a chasm of difference between the two emotions!) have demonstrated ‘base stupidity’ and ‘straw man stuff’.

I think my reading and comprehension skills are just fine thanks.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:06 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

You are talking to.a poster that is the king gammon of the clique that accuse others of being gammon. The only one who stalks others to leave his angry idiot comments on users message boards because he gets so worked up he can't help himself, the type who refuses to accept an offer to meet at selhurst because he hasn't got the balls to repeat the bile he posts in person. You need to imagine you are talking to a ten year old to get through to the moth frotther of Horsham. Or just feel sorry for him , I mean it comes to something when his mother is more a man than he is .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 11-05-2019, 01:14 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

First none on here even with all the banter should meet up's ever be considered(except for a beer),thats when you are talking ten year olds mentality,get you in the playground stuff....Then his Mum ?

Lets calm it down .....Ta
Old 11-05-2019, 01:16 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
You are talking to.a poster that is the king gammon of the clique that accuse others of being gammon. The only one who stalks others to leave his angry idiot comments on users message boards because he gets so worked up he can't help himself, the type who refuses to accept an offer to meet at selhurst because he hasn't got the balls to repeat the bile he posts in person. You need to imagine you are talking to a ten year old to get through to the moth frotther of Horsham. Or just feel sorry for him , I mean it comes to something when his mother is more a man than he is .
Well summarized. And I continue to find it odd that a so-called Palace fan barely posts about our club on this site but always has a real bellyful of bile to spew, via thousands of posts, in personal judgements about fellow Palace fans, instead of just disagreeing like most well-adjusted people. But, like you say, Weltklasse has a need to behave the way he does and more and more of us are waking up to his behaviour. The only question now is, how long until he neg reps us both? Shall we have a spread bet, Strolling? By the way, hope you are well, mate.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:18 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
To be honest I thought Farage was finished,just a talk show host thats it but who would have thought that the two major parties could feck up so much between themeselves, fighting themselves rather than who they are supposed to represent that it would give Farage a new lease of life with his bullshit....What a mess this Brexit has been.
It was always his plan. Promise the electorate a completely undeliverable brexit. Step back while those in charge fail to deliver the undeliverable brexit. Then come back as some sort of saviour, promising to deliver brexit.

Of course, his clapping seal followers don't realise he's promising something completely different than he was in the referendum. But that requires a modicum of thought, which they are incapable of.

He is a despicable c**t of a human being, but he knows how to appeal to the brain dead masses.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield