Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-06-2019, 12:32 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Bump.

Jota has signed for Aston Villa from Birmingham, and Gary Gardner has gone the other way. Villa have also triggered a clause in Kortney Hause's contract to sign him from Wolves for £3m

Southampton have signed 20-year-old striker Moussa Djenepo from Standard Liege for £14m.

Fankaty Dabo has signed for Coventry from Chelsea. Three-year contract, free transfer. Joins up with Adi Viveash who is assistant there and was previously at Chelsea
House for £3m would be worth it for the chant alone.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
West Ham signed Pablo Fornals Thatís a coup and a half, pretty sure there was people/former players from Barcelona saying heíd be a good fit for them. With Man Unitedís shitness and Hazardless Chelseaís transfer ban, West Ham, Wolves and Everton should be making big pushes for top 6 next season.

Afraid Palace wonít be in that bracket unless we sell Aaron for big money and make 2 or 3 brilliant signings.
Nice to see West Ham able to spend over a hundred million over the last year or two while the taxpayer paid for their stadium
Old 14-06-2019, 12:42 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Nice to see West Ham able to spend over a hundred million over the last year or two while the taxpayer paid for their stadium
Yep. Scum.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:09 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep odious club
Old 15-06-2019, 12:39 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Taxpayers direct have now have had a £29million plus add ons for Celta Vigo striker Maxi Gomez.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:46 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Taxpayers direct have now have had a £29million plus add ons for Celta Vigo striker Maxi Gomez.
Suspect we'll be in For Antonio again this summer.
Decent striker if the price is right...
Old 15-06-2019, 12:50 PM

cpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Now bid for another player straight after the Gomez one
Old 15-06-2019, 04:03 PM

dubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Suspect we'll be in For Antonio again this summer.
Decent striker if the price is right...
i wouldn't let antonio go. after a year of injury and loss of form he's got back to his best in the last 10-15 games. what would you say was a decent price for him
Old 17-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Charlton have signed Macaulay Bonne from Leyton Orient for £200k. Seems like decent value

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 17-06-2019, 02:23 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Whilst I'm not advocating us signing Bonne, this did used to be our old modus operandi under Uncle Ron, bringing in young lower league talent to develop..

Armstrong, Jansen, Freedman, all came in for a million or less.

I realise of course the business model has changed, but it feels like we're still hamstrung by previous excesses
Old 17-06-2019, 08:07 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Allegedly Arsenalís transfer budget is £45 million - wheres all the money gone?
Old 17-06-2019, 08:08 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
Towards the LA Ram’s stadium.
Old 18-06-2019, 12:11 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
big wage bill (see the invisible man Ozil for a big part of that)

no Gazprom £ for a couple of years now

the yanks don't invest
Old 18-06-2019, 06:04 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Allegedly Arsenal’s transfer budget is £45 million - wheres all the money gone?
I saw a stat recently that they are the only prem club that operates without loans or owner investment/presents. That is why they have relatively little money.
Old 18-06-2019, 06:48 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
big wage bill (see the invisible man Ozil for a big part of that)

no Gazprom £ for a couple of years now

the yanks don't invest
Sounds familiar....
Old 18-06-2019, 10:03 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Ex misfit Zeki Fryers has rocked up at Swindon on a free, one peach of a cross is all I recall in red and blue..

A proper dud from Dudleyville
Old 22-06-2019, 08:24 AM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gayle being linked with £20m transfer to Fulham and Stoke. Wonder if we have a sell on
clause.
Old 22-06-2019, 10:06 AM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubai hammer View Post
i wouldn't let antonio go. after a year of injury and loss of form he's got back to his best in the last 10-15 games. what would you say was a decent price for him
We've been in for him before and were quite close to a signing last year before West-Ham reversed their decision to sell.
Price ? Depends on his contract status. Anything under £20m in this market would be interesting.
Old 22-06-2019, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
Gayle being linked with £20m transfer to Fulham and Stoke. Wonder if we have a sell on
clause.
Gayle would be perfect for Fulham. At Champs level, he's a 15-20 goal merchant.
I'd say a sell on-clause is possible but unlikely. We sold for £10m ? So we'd only realise a payout on the excess over £10m in any sale.
Old 23-06-2019, 07:36 AM

dubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdubai hammer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
We've been in for him before and were quite close to a signing last year before West-Ham reversed their decision to sell.
Price ? Depends on his contract status. Anything under £20m in this market would be interesting.
i dont think we would sell less than 20. If you got him for 15 it would be a great signing. Granted he is 29 and i think got 2/3 years of a 70k contract left. if you got him i'd be disappointed as he gives 100% and its great watching him power past / through people. Plus his sheer determination gets him regular goals and assists. (great header of the ball)