Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 30-04-2020, 10:03 AM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dal has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Friend of ours from Leicester has some really interesting stuff going on. Not sure if it has been posted before - he has a really unusual voice and style.

Solo work as Jinnwoo:

And in a collaborative project, Bird in the Belly:

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 21-11-2020, 12:06 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 21-11-2020, 07:52 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bintang View Post
Among my favourite songs.

Went to a concert in 1969 at Royal Festival Hall
Fairport Convention
John and Beverley Martyn
Nick Drake

A lineup to remember
Wasn't Drake's performance reported as a bit of a disaster?
Old 21-11-2020, 08:01 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Wasn't Drake's performance reported as a bit of a disaster?
I read a biography about 20 years ago and I remember those who saw/worked with him agreed he found it extremely difficult performing in front of audiences.

Some may have thought it was just nerves but there was obviously far more to it in hindsight.
Old 21-11-2020, 08:07 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
I read a biography about 20 years ago and I remember those who saw/worked with him agreed he found it extremely difficult performing in front of audiences.

Some may have thought it was just nerves but there was obviously far more to it in hindsight.
When he was at the toff school in my home town (which I obviously didn't go to) he referred to his fellow pupil Chris de Burgh as "a little c~nt with a big guitar".
Old 21-11-2020, 08:29 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
When he was at the toff school in my home town (which I obviously didn't go to) he referred to his fellow pupil Chris de Burgh as "a little c~nt with a big guitar".
Makes me like Nick even more