Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-09-2020, 05:32 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by britabroad View Post
He will go to whatever extremes he needs to to stay out of jail. This is also true for some of his major backers.

That said, this election is going to usher in landmark changes to the American political and social landscape. If Trump wins, expect to see an authoritarian government with no guard rails with an irrelevant House and Congress. In essence it will be a Duma.

If Biden wins, these will be an uptick in domestic terrorism. It will not be small armies of right wing militias roaming the streets as some here think.
It could however be an increase in bombings and assassinations of media and political figures (by the right).

But what i do see happening is the breakdown of the traditional two party system. The GOP might well fragment into a centralist Conservative party and a far right Tea Party. Over a longer period of time, the Democratic Party
may well split into Center Left Liberals and further left Social Democrats (progressives).
I agree totally if Trump wins it is goodnight, and that includes here in HK (contrary to what many think here, having been seduced by the US right wing courting of HK protests as useful propaganda for their own ends). Agree also that if Biden wins the problems will be multiple, violent and hard to predict. Ultimately IMO democracy centres on the rule of law and the tacit consent that everyone from the president down gives to abiding by it. Having repeatedly and unashamedly decided that laws are advisory for the ruling elite and can be broken with impunity by Trump, the GOP and his enablers surely the only way to restore democracy and the rule of law is to prosecute each and every single crime that has been committed. By all of them. Trump is cascading lawlessness down to the people who are enthusiastically embracing it; Biden must embrace rule of law for the Trump regime with zero quarter given.
Old 15-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Airforce one will have a flight plan for Moscow prepared for November.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:18 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
What did she say?
When he was a young man just taking over the family business, she said something like my son's an idiot and we musy pray he never becomes President..

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:32 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
When he was a young man just taking over the family business, she said something like my son's an idiot and we musy pray he never becomes President..
I believe that has been dismissed as an urban myth.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-09-2020, 03:34 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Seems it was a fake meme, though.

Old 16-09-2020, 03:34 AM

I see you got there first HH

Old 16-09-2020, 04:59 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
i don’t see Russia.

I believe the current bolthole of choice for former heads of state in fear of arrest is the UAE. However despite there being no extradition treaty between the UAE and the US, the US does have leverage in respect of arms deals. So perhaps the UAE is out as well.

Please let it end up being North Korea.

“On sinnerman, where you gonna run to” and so on
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:25 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
Trump one most probably
Old 16-09-2020, 05:28 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
i dont see Russia.

I believe the current bolthole of choice for former heads of state in fear of arrest is the UAE. However despite there being no extradition treaty between the UAE and the US, the US does have leverage in respect of arms deals. So perhaps the UAE is out as well.

Please let it end up being North Korea.

On sinnerman, where you gonna run to and so on
North Korea would be fantastic as he called him rocket man lol
Old 16-09-2020, 05:54 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
He’d end up presenting the NK version of The Apprentice.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:59 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
I wonder what him and his son in law have promised these gulf states in return for normalising relations with Israel? I mean these countries ain't short of a bob or two so can't be bought off, they are too important re oil for their security to be compromised, America is running to their aid if they get into trouble no matter what, so what do they gain? Possibly Netanyahu is open to Palestinian concessions but that would be out of character and they'd want more than just a "maybe".

I wonder if he knows he's out next year so is making a lot of crazy promises that Biden will inherit.
Old 16-09-2020, 07:39 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Defence against Iran?
Old 16-09-2020, 07:49 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
The thing that scares the Gulf oil states the most is the green new deal.
Old 16-09-2020, 11:04 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
I wonder what him and his son in law have promised these gulf states in return for normalising relations with Israel? I mean these countries ain't short of a bob or two so can't be bought off, they are too important re oil for their security to be compromised, America is running to their aid if they get into trouble no matter what, so what do they gain? Possibly Netanyahu is open to Palestinian concessions but that would be out of character and they'd want more than just a "maybe".

I wonder if he knows he's out next year so is making a lot of crazy promises that Biden will inherit.
Do any of the gulf states give a shit about the Palestinians?
Old 16-09-2020, 02:14 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
I see you got there first HH
But apparently she may have said, "What kind of a son have I created?"

Which unto itself is telling.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:17 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Hed end up presenting the NK version of The Apprentice.
You're Executed!!!!
Old 16-09-2020, 05:22 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Seems it was a fake meme, though.
It was, research is king.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 16-09-2020, 06:21 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaljim View Post
You're Executed!!!!
Lol
Old 16-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
It was, research is king.
Like the fake and doctored clips of Biden being put out by the Trump campaign.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 16-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Seems the GOP date getting seriously worried about losing the Senate in November...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019