Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 15-08-2020, 09:00 PM

NickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=exiledeagle;15351520]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
100% we need a CB, its a problem area. Sakho its not reliable, Tomkins Kelly Dann Cahill getting on, needs refreshing. Were too reliant on out GK. Our defence is old.
Suggest Swansea's CB Joe Rodon or Harold Moukoudi of Saint-Etienne.

Jo Rodon is well thought of and has had a lot of interest . Downside is that he missed 25 games last season and 19 the season before . Metatarsal Fracture and ankle injury . He is still injured i believe not played since March .
He will fit right in.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Probationary User

Longy is playing for a contract
We seem to be stuffed with massive high earners that are eating up our options. Sahko, Benteke, Meyer, Zaha on huge money and not contributing of recent times. Add in a few others paid more than market value Mccarthy milavovic (excuse spelling) pva cahill etc and we have no wiggle room. Crap finance management and no resale value. Who's buying that lot? FYI pva and cahill have been decent value. Meyer will not be given chance with Roy?!
Old 16-08-2020, 07:15 AM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparantly we have enquired about benrahma which I think would be a realistic signing. He’s already got s shirt as I remember him doing some bullshit wearing it along with others. He would defiantly be a player we are crying out for. Anyway we probably enquired and they said we want 25 million as that seams to be the going price for anyone these days! Hope we make a signing in the next few days getting boring! Same as every window I suppose! Then try and get 5 in last couple of days and end up with 2/3
Old 16-08-2020, 07:24 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Imagine he is out of our price range.
Old 16-08-2020, 07:48 AM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still think we should be looking at rob dickie of Oxford, cb and captain, 24 so good age although apparently Newcastle are interested
Old 16-08-2020, 08:33 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Still think we should be looking at rob dickie of Oxford, cb and captain, 24 so good age although apparently Newcastle are interested
This is so Palace. We start off with players from Chelsea, Arsenal then move onto championship and end up bagging a bloke from Oxford and someone from St Mirran on a free!

Apologies for sarcasm as he may be very good.
Old 16-08-2020, 09:40 AM

Astrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAstrophical came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Club defo like Benrahma but I agree with a few that he'd probably be too expensive. He also doesn't seem like a Palace player in my opinion, if that makes sense.

I like him, though. Would certainly give us a little something different.
Old 16-08-2020, 09:55 AM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
This is so Palace. We start off with players from Chelsea, Arsenal then move onto championship and end up bagging a bloke from Oxford and someone from St Mirran on a free!

No need to apologise, I get what you are saying but we also need to get in younger players too. I have seen dickie play a lot and he is a commanding centre half who is also a good leader, just feel he would be a good for for us while not costing too much either
Old 16-08-2020, 10:01 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
No need to apologise, I get what you are saying but we also need to get in younger players too. I have seen dickie play a lot and he is a commanding centre half who is also a good leader, just feel he would be a good for for us while not costing too much either
Strange but even though we have Sakho , Cahill , Tomkins , Dann and Kelly , there is still a worry we will be light in central defence due to injuries . I guess we do have option of Kouyate but it would be nice to have a youngish fit defender who is not far off competing for first team start .
Old 16-08-2020, 10:02 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrophical View Post
Club defo like Benrahma but I agree with a few that he'd probably be too expensive. He also doesn't seem like a Palace player in my opinion, if that makes sense.

I read today that Villa are going to spend 100m again this summer!

With FFP suspended they are going to go nuts (again). Maybe we'd have been better if they had gone down.
Old 16-08-2020, 10:03 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrophical View Post

Hes class. Really hope we sign him as hes the kind of creative player we badly need.
Old 16-08-2020, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Strange but even though we have Sakho , Cahill , Tomkins , Dann and Kelly , there is still a worry we will be light in central defence due to injuries . I guess we do have option of Kouyate but it would be nice to have a youngish fit defender who is not far off competing for first team start .
Yes especially as injuries are likely, plus sakho might leave, so if we have the chance to bring dickie in now I would and I think he could compete for the first team

Looks like a fee would be 2 million as well, that's being quoted
Old 16-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post

We havent made signings like that for years, its actually signing players from PL clubs that has created our large wage bill and ageing squad. I know the days of signing players like Wright, Bright and Thomas for virtual peanuts has gone but the lack of young, lower league signings for years now is a big issue.
Old 16-08-2020, 10:39 AM

PalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
We havent made signings like that for years, its actually signing players from PL clubs that has created our large wage bill and ageing squad. I know the days of signing players like Wright, Bright and Thomas for virtual peanuts has gone but the lack of young, lower league signings for years now is a big issue.
Agreed and I think this is where we're going to be from this point on to be honest. We've signed 2 players from a big club for 25m+ and big wages and it's hampered our transfer policy ever since, whether people think they've made good contributions or not.

Unless we get a huge fee for Wilf, I don't see any chance of a 15m+ incoming transfer happening. We need to take some gambles on younger players from down the ranks of the football league.
Old 16-08-2020, 12:45 PM

aashman12 is just too good for youaashman12 is just too good for youaashman12 is just too good for youaashman12 is just too good for youaashman12 is just too good for youaashman12 is just too good for youaashman12 is just too good for youaashman12 is just too good for youaashman12 is just too good for youaashman12 is just too good for youaashman12 is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I read today that Villa are going to spend 100m again this summer!

With FFP suspended they are going to go nuts (again). Maybe we'd have been better if they had gone down.
Spending loads doesn't mean success,
Old 16-08-2020, 12:55 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
Of course it doesn't but it certainly improves your chances.

How have Chelsea and Man City got on in the last 20 years?
Old 16-08-2020, 01:15 PM

chandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Of course it doesn't but it certainly improves your chances.

How have Chelsea and Man City got on in the last 20 years?

For every Chelsea and Man City, there are many other clubs who poured their money down the drain and put the future existence of the club at risk. Id much rather we were scouting the next generation of talent and then sold them on. A Brentford for the Premier League if you like.
Old 16-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
Fulham last time immediately springs to mind, Parker i feel won't make that mistake this time round
Old 16-08-2020, 03:14 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Fulham last time immediately springs to mind, Parker i feel won't make that mistake this time round
No but if they hadn't spent the money would they have stayed up? Probably not just as Norwich didn't.

It has to be spent well. There is no doubt but you'd always rather have money to spend than not.
Old 16-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
95 was a major frustration for me, if we'd have signed Stewart

And Dowie and Houghton earlier, we may have had a chance..

05 too, a rag tag bunch, Kaviedes, Lakis, Kollka, Liegertwood, but still, one fecking Fortune (misfortune) goal..