Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-09-2020, 01:10 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Only way if he goes to Everton is if they sell Richarlson
Old 09-09-2020, 01:11 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
Imagine Zaha, Palace legend and pretty much cult hero, adored by all who follow Palace, who has pretty much spent his entire life at Palace, becoming one of, if not the highest profile player to actually do that to his club.

He wouldn't would he?
I fear it would only be the cost implication that would stop him.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Bolasie makes no sense either. 30, £120k a week, injury issues. Not the way we are going.
Where do you get £120k/week from? Pretty sure it was generally reported around £70k/week at the time of his transfer
Old 09-09-2020, 01:21 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Where do you get £120k/week from? Pretty sure it was generally reported around £70k/week at the time of his transfer
Heís on over 100k. 120 was exaggeration but not far off
Old 09-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Could see him still going to Spudz
Old 09-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Could see him still going to Spudz
Not on the money he's on.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 09-09-2020, 01:33 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Here's another delusional joker.....

Peter Harding
@PHardingSport
∑ 5m
Wilf #Zaha has told Crystal Palace he wants to leave, with Everton his destination after telling friends he wants to "be part of the project" at Goodison under Carlo Ancelotti

#EFC | #CPFC
Old 09-09-2020, 01:34 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Can't see him doing well at Everton. London players never seem to do well on Merseyside. If he really wants out I think perhaps we should let him go this time. I think we will be open at around 45mil.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:35 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Here's another delusional joker.....

Peter Harding
@PHardingSport
∑ 5m
Wilf #Zaha has told Crystal Palace he wants to leave, with Everton his destination after telling friends he wants to "be part of the project" at Goodison under Carlo Ancelotti

#EFC | #CPFC
This rumour is certainly picking up pace.

The only reason it is delusional is because he wasn't keen on it last summer. However, they have since signed two top players in Allan and James.

If they pay us the money, and him, then why wouldn't it happen? They've clearly got money to burn.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:37 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Reckon he will be gone by the end of the window.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:37 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_porter View Post
This rumour is certainly picking up pace.

The only reason it is delusional is because he wasn't keen on it last summer. However, they have since signed two top players in Allan and James.

If they pay us the money, and him, then why wouldn't it happen? They've clearly got money to burn.

What.. the same Everton he turned his nose up at last season... very very much doubt there is any truth in this.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:38 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
our only decent player in pre season. no chance he's going anywhere
Old 09-09-2020, 01:43 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What.. the same Everton he turned his nose up at last season... very very much doubt there is any truth in this.
The Everton he turned down last season didn't have James or Allan.

They clearly have a pretty exciting project to buy into (although I think we do as well), so I could see why he may have a change of heart on the club?
Old 09-09-2020, 01:43 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
If they pay what we want, (circa £60m?) it would be the end of an era, but allow us to move on and create the squad we need.

It could allow us...

Ferguson,
Eze,
Bats,
Benrahma,
Brewster/Sarr
Downes,
Bella-Kotchap.

We'd still be much better off than last season, with the squad going in a more sustainable direction.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:45 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Bit of Everton talk here about Zaha. Problem is it's on a general transfer thread so other player talk too.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-09-2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
If they pay what we want, (circa £60m?) it would be the end of an era, but allow us to move on and create the squad we need.

It could allow us...

Ferguson,
Eze,
Bats,
Benrahma,
Brewster/Sarr
Downes,
Bella-Kotchap.

We'd still be much better off than last season, with the squad going in a more sustainable direction.

They can offer what they want.. if player isnít interested..
Old 09-09-2020, 01:52 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's fair enough, and I'd rather he stayed tbh. If he wants to, that is.

The point really was that if he were to go, it's the right/best time for us imo. Having said that, I do feel that Everton might look a bit more attractive than they did last season.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:56 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I really hope he stays. He’s looked a different player in pre season to last year. Zip, energy, pave, enthusiasm.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:56 PM

Quote:
That's fair enough, and I'd rather he stayed tbh. If he wants to, that is.

The point really was that if he were to go, it's the right/best time for us imo. Having said that, I do feel that Everton might look a bit more attractive than they did last season.
They do this every year. Spend money on Ďtopí players and achieve **** all. James is massively overrated imo.

Iíd be amazed if he went there.

I honestly think heíll be here this season
Old 09-09-2020, 02:00 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:

It could allow us...

Ferguson,
Eze,
Bats,
Benrahma,
Brewster/Sarr
Downes,
Bella-Kotchap.

We may end up with that without selling Wilf (minus Sarr)

If it got us say Sarr and Edouard then it could be tasty (with Gallagher then coming insteadn of Bats) but doubt that's the case.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising