Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-09-2020, 06:35 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I wonder if Trabz have already had to pay the fee for his 2nd season on loan?

And whether they want a rebate on that?
My reading of this is the fee covered both seasons - c£700k.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 16-09-2020, 06:35 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
You’re in the SDL
Looked it up but not sure what SDL acronym means. There's so many.

I liked Sturm Der Liebe, tho. ( storm of love ) Could it be that?
Old 16-09-2020, 06:41 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
The fee we paid to FC Midtjylland was covered by the loan fee that Trabz paid us last year, plus whatever the "50% of games obligation to buy" that Trabz were due to pay. Anything else we get above that is a bonus in my eyes just to see an end to this saga.
Not according to the reported figures. We need the extra bonus from Trabzonspor to either break even or make a profit.

Old 16-09-2020, 06:55 PM

Krise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
Good luck to him. I hope he's really successful, but I have my doubts. I know a good player when I see one but if he goes on to be a success in Germany it'll show he simply didn't put in the effort while he was with us.

I saw nothing to convince me he warranted more game time at Selhurst. Pace, first touch, effort and awareness were missing. I didn't see a Prem player in there. Turkey may be his level. Germany?
The Bundesliga isn't as strong as the Premier League. Norway have some rather average players like Håvard Nordtveit, Per Ciljan Skjelbred and goalkeeper Rune Jarstein who have racked up 201, 200 and 150 Bundesliga appearances respectively. Sørloth didn't cope well with the pressure of scoring on his few chances in the Premier League. But he has good pace and good off the ball movement, especially for a big guy.
Old 16-09-2020, 06:57 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
My reading of this is the fee covered both seasons - c£700k.
I'm pretty sure there were 2 separate loan payments one for each season.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. The main thing is that if he does leave now we will definitely have more money in the pot than we did before.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 16-09-2020 at 06:59 PM.
Old 16-09-2020, 06:58 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krise View Post
The Bundesliga isn't as strong as the Premier League. Norway have some rather average players like Håvard Nordtveit, Per Ciljan Skjelbred and goalkeeper Rune Jarstein who have racked up 201, 200 and 150 Bundesliga appearances respectively. Sørloth didn't cope well with the pressure of scoring on his few chances in the Premier League. But he has good pace and good off the ball movement, especially for a big guy.
He has said himself as well that he likes playing for teams at the top end of the league. So it may suit him and his mentality more there than it did here.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:48 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
From holmesdale.net....Mental if true
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 49C92227-7B80-486A-860B-EF71A28EDD71.jpeg (479.3 KB, 478 views)
Old 16-09-2020, 08:53 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Looked it up but not sure what SDL acronym means. There's so many.

I liked Sturm Der Liebe, tho. ( storm of love ) Could it be that?
Sorloth Defence League
Old 16-09-2020, 08:55 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Odd yes. But does it surprise you?
Yes, but more from the perspective of what a —— job the instructed lawyers did.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:55 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The12thman View Post
I don't see how Trab can take a sell on fee when he is still our player.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 16-09-2020, 08:56 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I don't see how Trab can take a sell on fee when he is still our player.
Because the existing loan agreement has no relevance to what has been agreed so it has become a new negotiation.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:11 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 is like ice, their footing does betraysi1965 is like ice, their footing does betraysi1965 is like ice, their footing does betraysi1965 is like ice, their footing does betraysi1965 is like ice, their footing does betraysi1965 is like ice, their footing does betraysi1965 is like ice, their footing does betraysi1965 is like ice, their footing does betraysi1965 is like ice, their footing does betraysi1965 is like ice, their footing does betraysi1965 is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
Because the existing loan agreement has no relevance to what has been agreed so it has become a new negotiation.
Surely it is the opposite - it is because he is under contract until next season and that from next season he could be a Trab player for 6M that Palace have negotiated the current agreement with a win win for all parties
Old 16-09-2020, 09:17 PM

Nostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What are 'serious bonuses'?
Old 16-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
This is my take. Both parties have to agree now because whatever was drafted previously / included in the loan agreement does not consider this situation (because if it did there’s nothing to negotiate).
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:21 PM

Krise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The12thman View Post
Sounds about right, the Championship and the Turkish League are around the same level and Ollie Watkins went for £33m. Same age, both were born in December 1995.

Last edited by Krise; 16-09-2020 at 09:24 PM.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:24 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
14 million

Done bloody well with that
Old 16-09-2020, 09:52 PM

Transfermarkt latest (10.30pm) suggests 20m euros rather than a previously reported 30m euros, including bonuses.

We will see.

Old 16-09-2020, 09:57 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
What are 'serious bonuses'?
Bonuses that aren't fun?
Old 16-09-2020, 10:01 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-09-2020, 10:06 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Sorloth Defence League
I was more the Dwight Gayle defense league but I might join the SDL too.