Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 01-09-2020, 03:08 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
The Sorloth saga is the perfect example of how such a massive proportion of transfer stories are bullshit. Half the stories seem to completely contradict the other half in terms of who is able to sell him and when.

Werner Herzog
Old 01-09-2020, 03:14 PM

Theo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheo88 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's all fart and mirrors, I don't think anyone has a bloody clue what's going on and if I was Sorloth I would be getting on a private jet to a neutral country until it gets sorted, can't see him getting out of Turkey alive if he leaves and they get zero money, if we come out of this with a profit it will be the biggest heist since those pensioners at Hatton gardens!!! Maybe Roy was one of them and that's where he got the idea for all of this!!!
Old 01-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
If Sorloth himself can cancel the loan as easy as that then he would be mad not to.

Its stay on loan for another year and play in Turkey or go to play in the Bundesliga and Champions Leagur (and by the sounds of it play in their first team which didn't happen at Palace). Presumably due to the fee involved he would get a pay rise and a longer contract than he has with us too.

He may well want to make a quiet and quick escape and wear a disguise at the airport because the locals wouldn't be happy but it is a huge chance for him and and chances like that don't come along often if ever again.

If he can't simply cancel the loan then I guess we may have to try to reach an agreement to buy him out of it with Trazbanspor but if we don't have to then I think Parish is unlikely to do so.
I know a nothing signor - but it's been quoted several times that the easiest way out of it is for Sorloth to cancel the loan because he does have that option. Neither club can apparently. How anyone really knows I don't know but then that's true of the whole deal.

as has been said he would be unwise to say he wants to leave until he is out of the country.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:16 PM

Nostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNostrils came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
The Sorloth saga is the perfect example of how such a massive proportion of transfer stories are bullshit. Half the stories seem to completely contradict the other half in terms of who is able to sell him and when.
I think some of the confusion has been caused by their chairman talking to the press. As much as we want to know what's going on, it's good we've kept quiet on the subject (although there may be a reason for that).

I can't imagine this not happening now though, just a case of how much of the pie we can get. That's all that matters I guess.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:34 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Bid in from Leipzig

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Is it 1st September or April? Just checking.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:42 PM

Dedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betray
Do we get full fee from sale or onky part of fee because of what was negotiated
with Turkish club?
Old 01-09-2020, 03:44 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedders View Post
with Turkish club?
Somebody suggested earlier Trab need to be paid £9m to buy them out.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:47 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
with Turkish club?

I think we need to pay a penalty for breaking the loan deal... circa €10m then sell him for €20m
Old 01-09-2020, 03:48 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
I thought it had been established 100 times that we get nothing if he's sold. It's Trab who benefit
Not sure how they end up better off than we do when the player being sold is owned by us not them
Old 01-09-2020, 03:48 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
Somebody suggested earlier Trab need to be paid £9m to buy them out.
Is that true or someone suggesting it?

I know Trab can buy him now for 9m if they want to.

I think maybe that is where the 9m figure comes in to play. I'm not sure there is a fee written in to the loan for us to buy him is there?
Old 01-09-2020, 03:51 PM

Dedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betray
So do we collect whatever the fee is above 9 mill?
Old 01-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
No, we tried to spend almost 25 mil on Kouame in January.

We had money in the bank already (assuming corona didn’t drain it all), this would just add to it significantly, which would be great.
I didn't see it that way. I see it as payments for Benteke and other players have expired or are about to and the club have an amount of money that they feel they can use yearly on a repayment plan. 15m a year over 4 years, gives a 60m kitty. The report on 16m upfront for Eze was a surprise, but i assume the club borrowed the money from the bank or directors with a 5 year payback plan.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:17 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
So do we collect whatever the fee is above 9 mill?
Truth is we don't really know.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:20 PM
I'm thinking about it

Whilst we are all puzzling over this on here, Carl on twitter still says he thinks Sorloth will still be on loan at Trazbanspor next (this) season.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:20 PM

It takes an honest moustache to admit that
Old 01-09-2020, 04:21 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I think we need to pay a penalty for breaking the loan deal... circa €10m then sell him for €20m
If true then I'd just let him sit there until the trigger points are reached for Trabzonspor to buy him. It appears RB want him now so he can either cancel his loan and we get the lot or Trabzonspor lower their demands and say accept a penalty fee from Palace for say £3/4m.....not bad considering the palyer isn't theirs.

From thinking what a crap deal we mustered up it may now not be that bad. We've probably factored in its a lost cause and if we get £6m we cut our loses but at least something back. Now we can just sit tight and force their hand. RB won't want to wait another x amount of games to get their man. Sorloth won't want to wait and risk injuring himself or loss of form before a big move. And Trabzonspor can't really afford to wait. They could negotiate a fair fee now when they allear desperate for cash or Palace will make them wait and even then the risk sorloth becoming injured, loss of form, can't afford the £6m or a transfer ban meaning they can't even sign him to sell him on.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:25 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I think some of the confusion has been caused by their chairman talking to the press. As much as we want to know what's going on, it's good we've kept quiet on the subject (although there may be a reason for that).

I can't imagine this not happening now though, just a case of how much of the pie we can get. That's all that matters I guess.
Yeah I tend to think he's not going to play for us again, so the only impact all this will have is on our transfer budget next season. Not worth getting worked up over.

Werner Herzog
Old 01-09-2020, 04:31 PM
I'm thinking about it

Carl on twitter still thinks he'll been playing for Trazbanspor this season.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:55 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
What the **** is going on? ��

Oh nothing. None of us know owt about it. Really happy to see someone start another thread of pure bullshit speculation.

Never change close season BBS, never change.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:56 PM

AdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdaSirin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Carl on twitter still thinks he'll been playing for Trazbanspor this season.
Which is a bit odd because when I saw @Clapham_Grand repost the tweet about Leipzig offering us £20mil for Sorloth, I thought the story must have some truth to it. Not really sure who/what to believe at the moment.