Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Writing Therapy is a form of expressive therapy that uses the act of writing and processing the written word as therapy. Writing therapy posits that writing one's feelings gradually eases feelings of emotional trauma.
Source: Wikipedia
Old 15-09-2020, 09:12 PM

Psych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fookin el this thread still rambling on
Old 15-09-2020, 09:36 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
I don't think so, but I'm ****ed if I'm reading them again to check
It's a shame that some people can dismiss his posts without reading any part of them. He makes some valid points. That is not to say all his points are valid and his summary went off on one, I'm afraid. Nonetheless in rather typical BBS mode, most posters (myself included) would rather "talk" than "listen".
Old 15-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
It's a shame that some people can dismiss his posts without reading any part of them. He makes some valid points. That is not to say all his points are valid and his summary went off on one, I'm afraid. Nonetheless in rather typical BBS mode, most posters (myself included) would rather "talk" than "listen".

He waffles and makes numerous claims that rarely stand up to scrutiny.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:03 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza83 View Post
Feels like disputing against BLM is a sin on these boards. When I saw the political undertones on the banners on the empty Selhurst Park today it made me sick. Why is our club supporting a Marxist divisive organisation? Disgusting. I know most Palace folk are woke and all. I didn't see any other club doing the whole BLM thing. I'll be Palace for life but not other club did that shit on the banners.
You are a snowflake
Old 15-09-2020, 10:05 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
He's a f*ck8ng idiot with a warped view of the world. I'm surprised that he's brave enough to get out of bed in case a social justice warrior is hiding in his sock drawer.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:05 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
A political thread complaining about politics
Old 15-09-2020, 10:10 PM
Keep on climbing

Mapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betray
Goodness me.

I was wondering why I don’t spend more time on here. This thread explains it to me.

I acknowledged with an open mind Elgin’s comments about being attacked and alienated on this site. I have just read a hatchet job of the ultimate kidney.

I am sure we all agree we go on sites to debate. So we all need people with whom we don’t agree. In some ways they are rare treasures, I wouldn’t surround myself with people with radically different views to myself in my home life.

There appears a general move at the moment, probably more prevalent amongst older rather than younger people, to balkanise debate. And sometimes to get hateful. To me ad hominem attacks are simple signs of weakness.

As the site that ‘donated’ The Judge to the HOL, the BBS does have some interesting history itself.

In short, leave Spidey alone unless you are a better man than him and everyone else. Nobody is perfect. Have some respect. Without it I fail to see how you can have self respect.

Old 15-09-2020, 10:32 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
These Marxist identity politics are tearing us apart.
Where are these Marxist identity politics tearing us apart?

And who are the 'US' you refer to?

You are he only person on this thread you started getting angry...lol

You post something in a discussion forum, and immediately start throwing insults about. TBF It is the first time I have seen someone go on the attack of other BBSers without even waiting for the first reply? Isn't that trolling?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
Good spot.
Rude.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:39 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
but there's clearly a large number of Palace fans that feel the same and feel uneasy about us endorsing a movement that has radical intentions like defunding Police Forces in certain places.

'clearly' you say..

by large number - do you mean 1?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:39 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Wake up.

The Tories have been defunding the Police since 2010 or haven't you noticed?
Ouch.

It's a constant source of amusement that these people seem terrified by some fantasy situation where Marxists somehow manage to defund the police, yet they have absolutely nothing to say about the ruling government, you know, actually systematically defunding the police over the past several years. It's a pretty clear indication that these beliefs are based on mindless dogma as opposed to any actual thought on their part.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
I got about two thirds of the way through before I realised I had to rearrange the fruit bowl.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:42 PM
Keep on climbing

Mapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betrayMapletree is like ice, their footing does betray
My experience of BLM in Croydon was overwhelmingly uplifting. The very polite and thoughtful meeting at Park Hill was a delight. As BLM is supposed to be a movement not a unitary political force, perhaps it’s emanations in other locations are different.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:42 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Also, I kind of laughed out loud at "made me sick", "disgusting" and "physically ill".

Get a grip
Old 15-09-2020, 10:44 PM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
This thread is stuck in a IDK,WTF cycle ...but hey! so is the whole world!...apart from Costa Rica...
Old 15-09-2020, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapletree View Post
My experience of BLM in Croydon was overwhelmingly uplifting. The very polite and thoughtful meeting at Park Hill was a delight. As BLM is supposed to be a movement not a unitary political force, perhaps it’s emanations in other locations are different.
That's how they get to you man. The first meeting is all "Hello, good day to you, would you care for some lemonade?" but next time it'll be "Come comrade, let us overthrow the state and install this dictatorship of the proletariat"
Old 15-09-2020, 10:52 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
That's how they get to you man. The first meeting is all "Hello, good day to you, would you care for some lemonade?" but next time it'll be "Come comrade, let us overthrow the state and install this dictatorship of the proletariat"
Correct. I've actually evicted myself and my family from my house so a black family can move in. And as a straight, white man I have also killed myself to satisfy the aims & bloodlust of the feminist driven, marxist, anti white, man hating BLM. Thank you Southgate Eagle for shining a light on what I needed to do to be woke.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:02 AM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Lol@this thread.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:12 AM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
It is strange that reading back through this thread, my only “crime” seems to have been arguing that not all posters on HOL are thick racists. A fact backed up by other posters on here.
I find it sad that, fellow supporters of the football club that I have followed for many years, can revel in character assassination and make hateful comments simply because their views differ.
‘‘Tis indeed strange times we live in but I will continue to enjoy my blissful retirement and look forward to returning to Selhurst Park ( unless I have a banning order).
Spiderman, spins a web...