Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-09-2020, 11:27 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza83 View Post
What have I said that is racist? Why would a racist support a club like Palace? Wilf is my hero. I'm anti BLM and how it divides people and it disgusts me that Palace seem to be pushing it more than any other PML club.
There is a difference the club make it very clear in its support of the ethos the concerns of BLM. Personally i care about racism here and abroad. The horrors of racism is evident throughout history and ignoring it because its not this country is wrong in my view. So yes i do care about it in America. Where racism from the time of its foundation played snd plays a significant part in everyday life.

The BLM movement being hijacked by Marxists is nothing new if you go back to the Civil Rights movement or Black Power in the 50s and 60s. But as with say MLK you can stand against racism and not be Marxist. More so society as a whole will stand against racism and not support those using it for political puposes.

Being against Marxism is not racist being against the ethos of BLM is and in your pussy post I suggest you stepped straight into the cesspit
Old 14-09-2020, 11:28 AM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hahah. You guys are the wankers that find yourselves morally superior that have lost every Western election in the last 5 years. LOL. You guys suck.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
May I also take this opportunity to direct you to a more appropriate site for you to air your grievances:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
May I also take this opportunity to direct you to a more appropriate site for you to air your grievances:

He will feel more at home here;

Old 14-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
#allcazzasmatter

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Feels like disputing against BLM is a sin on these boards. When I saw the political undertones on the banners on the empty Selhurst Park today it made me sick. Why is our club supporting a Marxist divisive organisation? Disgusting. I know most Palace folk are woke and all. I didn't see any other club doing the whole BLM thing. I'll be Palace for life but not other club did that shit on the banners.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:38 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hahah. You guys are the wankers that find yourselves morally superior that have lost every Western election in the last 5 years. LOL. You guys suck.
Morality and winning elections are not necessarily bedfellows.

You are as mentally agile as a box of turnips.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:49 AM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post

"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 14-09-2020, 11:52 AM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Could be worse, look at WBA

"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 14-09-2020, 12:35 PM

Bangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace is, as far as I'm aware, the only club that has actually made clear that it endorses the message that black lives matter while not supporting any particular organisation: To view the link you have to Register or Login

So unless you think that black lives don't matter, I'm not sure what your issue is
Old 14-09-2020, 12:49 PM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My God its not about Black lives. Its not about White lives. Its not about every other ethnicity on Earth. Its about who gives a **** what race you are. These Marxist identity politics are tearing us apart. Why can't Palace just leave it alone?
Old 14-09-2020, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Morality and winning elections are not necessarily bedfellows.

You are as mentally agile as a box of turnips.
Yeah mate. Probably coming from a man who voted for a raging Anti Semite like Jeremy Corbyn. Get off your high seat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangell View Post
Palace is, as far as I'm aware, the only club that has actually made clear that it endorses the message that black lives matter while not supporting any particular organisation: To view the link you have to Register or Login

So unless you think that black lives don't matter, I'm not sure what your issue is
Old 14-09-2020, 01:05 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
My God its not about Black lives. Its not about White lives. Its not about every other ethnicity on Earth. Its about who gives a **** what race you are. These Marxist identity politics are tearing us apart. Why can't Palace just leave it alone?
Clearly you are too wrapped up in the name. Would it be more palatable to you if it were called Black Lives Matter Also? or Black Lives Matter too? Black Lives Matter to Me? If so then perhaps you should stop being so PC about the name.

Last edited by Stinger1; 14-09-2020 at 01:10 PM.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangell View Post

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Palace is the only club to endorse BLM but we don't support their political agenda? So the riots, the 30+dead in the States, the businesses burnt to the ground etc. We don't like that part, just the virtue signalling parts. Pathetic.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hmmmm

Which is the bigger issue in the U.K. today. The rise of Marxism, or racism?

If you think it is the rise of Marxism, then you position makes sense. I’d think you were blind but your position makes sense.

But if you think racism is a bigger issue than Marxism then you position on this makes no logical sense at all.

Fwiw I don’t think we live in a fair society at all, and I think Marxism is frankly ridiculous. However as racism is one of the biggest issues we need to fix today, and Marxism is of little to no threat to society, if some of the people standing up against racism, are Marxists then so the **** what?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:19 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Palace is the only club to endorse BLM but we don't support their political agenda? So the riots, the 30+dead in the States, the businesses burnt to the ground etc. We don't like that part, just the virtue signalling parts. Pathetic.
“Virtue signalling” by page two.

Good work.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:21 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Far right fukwits not welcome at palace. Take your marxists under the bed paranoia and **** off
Old 14-09-2020, 01:23 PM
desperate

eagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Last edited by eagleDAN; 14-09-2020 at 02:31 PM.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
Clearly you are too wrapped up in the name. Would it be more palatable to you if it were called Black Lives Matter Also? or Black Lives Matter too? Black Lives Matter to Me? If so then perhaps you should stop being so PC about the name.
Mate I just don't want politics involved in my Football club. I guarantee there's a shit load of people reading this who feel the same. I've always loved Palace since 1990 when I became a fan and if anything the amount of black (is that ok anymore) players we've always had even added to my love of us. Its just that some people reject the agenda and narratives of BLM. In Britain for the Police brutality claim just read the statistics, it takes 10 minutes, its all based on fiction.