Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-09-2020, 01:29 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza83 View Post
What have I said that is racist? Why would a racist support a club like Palace? Wilf is my hero. I'm anti BLM and how it divides people and it disgusts me that Palace seem to be pushing it more than any other PML club.
A new slant on 'I can't be racist, I've got some black friends'. Well done.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:31 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Hmmmm

Which is the bigger issue in the U.K. today. The rise of Marxism, or racism?

If you think it is the rise of Marxism, then you position makes sense. I’d think you were blind but your position makes sense.

But if you think racism is a bigger issue than Marxism then you position on this makes no logical sense at all.

Fwiw I don’t think we live in a fair society at all, and I think Marxism is frankly ridiculous. However as racism is one of the biggest issues we need to fix today, and Marxism is of little to no threat to society, if some of the people standing up against racism, are Marxists then so the **** what?
I agree in the sentiment but disagree where we find Marxists standing up for BLM whilst remaining racist in the form of antisemitism.
Both here and in the USA the BLM movement and the ethos should be fully supported it is undermined by Marxists preaching for what they see as an acceptable form of racism.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:48 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
I agree in the sentiment but disagree where we find Marxists standing up for BLM whilst remaining racist in the form of antisemitism.
Both here and in the USA the BLM movement and the ethos should be fully supported it is undermined by Marxists preaching for what they see as an acceptable form of racism.
cazza is correct in saying that BLM was started by 3 Marxists though. There’s no hijacking or undermining at play if it’s their organisation.

But this is all irrelevant, since palace hasn’t pledged allegiance to any specific organisation, just the simple message of ‘black lives matter.’ To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-09-2020, 01:49 PM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good one philsick. Your anarchist and satanic avatar really adds to your input. Lol
Old 14-09-2020, 01:49 PM

Bangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBangell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Palace is the only club to endorse BLM but we don't support their political agenda? So the riots, the 30+dead in the States, the businesses burnt to the ground etc. We don't like that part, just the virtue signalling parts. Pathetic.
Yeah, we like the bit that says black people don't deserve to be mistreated and oppressed and killed for the colour of their skin. You got it!
Old 14-09-2020, 01:50 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mate I just don't want politics involved in my Football club. I guarantee there's a shit load of people reading this who feel the same. I've always loved Palace since 1990 when I became a fan and if anything the amount of black (is that ok anymore) players we've always had even added to my love of us. Its just that some people reject the agenda and narratives of BLM. In Britain for the Police brutality claim just read the statistics, it takes 10 minutes, its all based on fiction.
Fighting racism isn't politics.
Old 14-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Hmmmm

Which is the bigger issue in the U.K. today. The rise of Marxism, or racism?

If you think it is the rise of Marxism, then you position makes sense. I’d think you were blind but your position makes sense.

But if you think racism is a bigger issue than Marxism then you position on this makes no logical sense at all.

Fwiw I don’t think we live in a fair society at all, and I think Marxism is frankly ridiculous. However as racism is one of the biggest issues we need to fix today, and Marxism is of little to no threat to society, if some of the people standing up against racism, are Marxists then so the **** what?
Actually it's probably the rise of the far right and fascism. Some of them try to pretend they are not racist...

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 14-09-2020, 02:02 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
cazza is correct in saying that BLM was started by 3 Marxists though. There’s no hijacking or undermining at play if it’s their organisation.

But this is all irrelevant, since palace hasn’t pledged allegiance to any specific organisation, just the simple message of ‘black lives matter.’ To view the link you have to Register or Login
I am not saying all Marxists are racists there is no issue on fighting racism. BLM the sentiment ethos is not one i question. I question those that support BLM and turn a blind eye or worse support antisemitism in the movement.That clearly is not all.
Old 14-09-2020, 02:12 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
May I also take this opportunity to direct you to a more appropriate site for you to air your grievances:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
You kernt. I thought i was taking a peek at hol.
Old 14-09-2020, 02:18 PM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Mate I just don't want politics involved in my Football club. I guarantee there's a shit load of people reading this who feel the same. I've always loved Palace since 1990 when I became a fan and if anything the amount of black (is that ok anymore) players we've always had even added to my love of us. Its just that some people reject the agenda and narratives of BLM. In Britain for the Police brutality claim just read the statistics, it takes 10 minutes, its all based on fiction.
You can reject the agenda and narratives of the organisation, but back the message which is what Palace have done. Black Lives Matter started as a hashtag, it is three words not necessarily related to the organisation.

It is not about police brutality in the UK, but about other very real facts, here's the statistics

Old 14-09-2020, 02:26 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
Far right fukwits not welcome at palace. Take your marxists under the bed paranoia and **** off
Without taking sides in this debate, are Far left fukwits welcome at Palace?
Old 14-09-2020, 02:28 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
You can reject the agenda and narratives of the organisation, but back the message which is what Palace have done. Black Lives Matter started as a hashtag, it is three words not necessarily related to the organisation.

It is not about police brutality in the UK, but about other very real facts, here's the statistics

I believe the PL message this year is “against all racism”. Personally I thought “kick it out” were doing a great job and Troy Townsend was great speaker on the radio.
Old 14-09-2020, 02:33 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
The evolution of "i've got black mates".
Old 14-09-2020, 02:34 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
A new slant on 'I can't be racist, I've got some black friends'. Well done.
Snap.
Old 14-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
You kernt. I thought i was taking a peek at hol.
Old 14-09-2020, 02:45 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Without taking sides in this debate, are Far left fukwits welcome at Palace?
Depends. Stalinists, no. Millennial, post modernist hippie types who genuinely believe some 19th century blokes theories are the key to happiness, equality, sunshine and rainbows for humanity: I don’t see why not.
Old 14-09-2020, 02:49 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well trolled. 3 pages of fish caught
Old 14-09-2020, 02:51 PM

EnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by evvo111 View Post
Could be worse, look at WBA

Not trying to be aggressive here but perhaps do some research on this.
Old 14-09-2020, 02:56 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman View Post
Well trolled. 3 pages of fish caught

In this day and age, it’s hard to tell the difference between trolls and triggered gammons. They both say exactly the same things.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 14-09-2020, 03:03 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglandEagle View Post
Not trying to be aggressive here but perhaps do some research on this.
Isn’t that their club anthem?