Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-09-2020, 03:07 PM

16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Politics should have no place within football. Unfortunately the BLM movement has become political both sides of the Atlantic. For me this is a shame because the initial message was good and something had to be said. Going to far now.

So club has done right thing backing movement, but I don’t agree we should be acting some kind of ambassador.
It’s tough because 1 side is you should remain banging the drum but unfortunately with these type of following you will get minority who will use it for other means.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:11 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
Are you that thick you can't distinguish between the sentiment and the political organisation?
Or unaware that it was Palace that put their head above the parapet to state that they supported the message but not the organisation, which was discussed a bit on here!
Old 14-09-2020, 03:12 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
Politics should have no place within football. Unfortunately the BLM movement has become political both sides of the Atlantic. For me this is a shame because the initial message was good and something had to be said. Going to far now.

So club has done right thing backing movement, but I donít agree we should be acting some kind of ambassador.
Itís tough because 1 side is you should remain banging the drum but unfortunately with these type of following you will get minority who will use it for other means.
Poor. Barely better argued than OP and thatís not a complement.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Hmmmm

Which is the bigger issue in the U.K. today. The rise of Marxism, or racism?

If you think it is the rise of Marxism, then you position makes sense. Iíd think you were blind but your position makes sense.

But if you think racism is a bigger issue than Marxism then you position on this makes no logical sense at all.

Fwiw I donít think we live in a fair society at all, and I think Marxism is frankly ridiculous. However as racism is one of the biggest issues we need to fix today, and Marxism is of little to no threat to society, if some of the people standing up against racism, are Marxists then so the **** what?
And of course Marx wouldnít have approved of Black Lives Matter. He was living off Engles slaving/cotton profits wasnít he? And Engles was a right old racist.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Watching footballers and sports people in general getting down on their knees over political causes physically sickens me. Black one, white one, I couldn't care less. I don't want to see it any longer, so I don't. I switch off.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:19 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Marxist seems to be a commonly thrown around barbed insult these days. I do wonder how much the people who use it know about the philosophy of Karl Marx. I'll be the first to admit, I don't know terribly much but it's on my to do list to gem up on.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:22 PM

16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
Poor. Barely better argued than OP and thatís not a complement.
Iím not here to argue mate, thatís my opinion politics and religion should have no place in football. If you cannot see the consequences of that. Poor.

Should we behind racism YES! Totally different. Just think we have to be bit careful how we back this movement, because parts of it are getting out of control. If you cannot see that ok.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:23 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
Marxist seems to be a commonly thrown around barbed insult these days. I do wonder how much the people who use it know about the philosophy of Karl Marx. I'll be the first to admit, I don't know terribly much but it's on my to do list to gem up on.
Internet/American influence

There was a QAnon march in London the other week. Whateverís in vogue with their loons, on the left or right to be honest, pops up here fairly quickly these days.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
He wasn't very keen on capitalism! Can't say I blame him.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 14-09-2020, 03:27 PM

Eagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I donít know what was wrong with the original Ďkick it outí movement against racism in football. Did what it says on the tin and has no political undertones
Old 14-09-2020, 03:36 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Pray for cazza.
Or kick his gonads into the middle of next week?
Old 14-09-2020, 03:41 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinmk View Post
I don’t know what was wrong with the original ‘kick it out’ movement against racism in football. Did what it says on the tin and has no political undertones
The PL now has "No Room For Racism" on the shirts, having dropped "BLM".

Much more appropriate and valid.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:42 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
Iím not here to argue mate, thatís my opinion politics and religion should have no place in football. If you cannot see the consequences of that. Poor.

Should we behind racism YES! Totally different. Just think we have to be bit careful how we back this movement, because parts of it are getting out of control. If you cannot see that ok.

So youíre all for removing poppies from football shirts too then?

What parts of the movement is ďout of controlĒ?

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 14-09-2020, 03:53 PM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I'll tell you one thing. In his writings he didn't have a high opinion of slavs and negroes.

Let's not that get in the way of his writings and subsequent 21st century ideologies that led to BLM.
Old 14-09-2020, 03:53 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
Far right fukwits not welcome at palace. Take your marxists under the bed paranoia and **** off
Neither are far left ****wits
Old 14-09-2020, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza83 View Post
I'll tell you one thing. In his writings he didn't have a high opinion of slavs and negroes.

Let's not that get in the way of his writings and subsequent 21st century ideologies that led to BLM.
Wasnít too keen on Mexicans or Jews either.

None of which explains why youíre throwing your toys out of the pram because Palace have an anti-racism banner up.

I thought it was quite good.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:01 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you cant see why Black lives matter is an important message and that Palace should support it, then i would suggest you are part of the problem,
Old 14-09-2020, 04:11 PM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 14-09-2020, 04:13 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque View Post
physically sickens me.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:15 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
So youíre all for removing poppies from football shirts too then?
Come on PauLo, don't confuse them.