Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-09-2020, 04:15 PM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
If you cant see why Black lives matter is an important message and that Palace should support it, then i would suggest you are part of the problem,
Fair enough.

Just felt the urge to 'throw my toys out of the pram' because I don't want to see Palace politicised. Thats all.

Sorry if I caused offence but there's clearly a large number of Palace fans that feel the same and feel uneasy about us endorsing a movement that has radical intentions like defunding Police Forces in certain places.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:16 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath eagle View Post
Neither are far left ****wits
Neither are ****wits
Old 14-09-2020, 04:24 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza83 View Post
Feels like disputing against BLM is a sin on these boards. When I saw the political undertones on the banners on the empty Selhurst Park today it made me sick. Why is our club supporting a Marxist divisive organisation? Disgusting. I know most Palace folk are woke and all. I didn't see any other club doing the whole BLM thing. I'll be Palace for life but not other club did that shit on the banners.
Youre up against a load of blinkered far leftites on here, its not worth it. Close thread.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:32 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
there's clearly a large number of Palace fans that feel the same
I'm guessing every single one of them is white.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fair enough.

Just felt the urge to 'throw my toys out of the pram' because I don't want to see Palace politicised. Thats all.

Sorry if I caused offence but there's clearly a large number of Palace fans that feel the same and feel uneasy about us endorsing a movement that has radical intentions like defunding Police Forces in certain places.
Wake up.

The Tories have been defunding the Police since 2010 or haven't you noticed?
Old 14-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
The evolution of "i've got black mates".

The “I don’t want politics in football” comment is always just a cop out too. Might as well just say “I actually have no interest in equality at all and seeing it at the football spoils my day out”.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:40 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
And of course Marx wouldn’t have approved of Black Lives Matter. He was living off Engles slaving/cotton profits wasn’t he? And Engles was a right old racist.
Marx supported Lincoln and the abolitionist movement. Though that doesn’t necessarily mean he didn’t profit off slavery.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:41 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Marx supported Lincoln and the abolitionist movement. Though that doesn’t necessarily mean he didn’t profit off slavery.
According to his wife, poor old Karl didn't profit off anything.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:42 PM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
Must be hard living in the tiny little mind of yours.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:44 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinmk View Post
I don’t know what was wrong with the original ‘kick it out’ movement against racism in football. Did what it says on the tin and has no political undertones
I suppose part of the issue is that Kick It Out hadn't really worked has it? Just ask Wilfried Zaha and many other black players. That's not really a criticism of Troy Townsend and the handful of other Kick It Out employees, the funding they receive from football's paymasters is pathetic and there is a limit to what a small number of people can achieve. BLM has become a more powerful movement simply due to the number of people who have got behind it. Some may be Marxists but the vast majority are not.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:50 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
The PL now has "No Room For Racism" on the shirts, having dropped "BLM".

Much more appropriate and valid.
Agreed
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Youre up against a load of blinkered far leftites on here, its not worth it. Close thread.
And here he is, like a bad smell, the BBS’s answer to Bernard Manning.

The only poster with the ability to make grand Aigle look like intellectual giant.

Cricket wanker.

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Or kick his gonads into the middle of next week?
Nice
Glazed All Over

CriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCriticalEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mate, when it comes to the Poor - NO LIVES MATTER !

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-09-2020, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
You are wrong
Old 14-09-2020, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Wake up.

The Tories have been defunding the Police since 2010 or haven't you noticed?
Don’t some BLM supporters want to get rid of the Police? Haven’t seen Tories actually say that
Old 14-09-2020, 04:55 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Don’t some BLM supporters want to get rid of the Police? Haven’t seen Tories actually say that
The Tories haven’t just said it they’ve been doing it for ten years. Right in front of your eyes.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
And here he is, like a bad smell, the BBS’s answer to Bernard Manning.

The only poster with the ability to make grand Aigle look like intellectual giant.
Personally I think he has a point. Interesting that people on here support a club whose Chairman is a racist ( must be he supported Brexit) and 2 other major shareholders are Jewish
Old 14-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Probably just the ones who shoot black people in the back seven times.
Old 14-09-2020, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
The Tories haven’t just said it they’ve been doing it for ten years. Right in front of your eyes.
Maybe but haven’t got rid of the entirely yet