Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-09-2020, 05:02 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Probably just the ones who shoot black people in the back seven times.
Mmm not they way I read it. Of course those should be held accountable but is the way forward to get rid of the law enforcement totally?
Old 14-09-2020, 05:04 PM

palaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
The Tories haven’t just said it they’ve been doing it for ten years. Right in front of your eyes.
The lefty tossers are creeping out of the kiddies political section
Old 14-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palaceboy1 View Post

Got to keep the thickos in order.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:10 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Mmm not they way I read it. Of course those should be held accountable but is the way forward to get rid of the law enforcement totally?
They want policing reformed and in many cases this means starting afresh. A cursory glance at what passes for a Police service in many US cities explains why.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don’t some BLM supporters want to get rid of the Police? Haven’t seen Tories actually say that

20,000 fewer police officers than there were in 2010 when the Tories came to power.

Last time we talked to a police officer investigating an attempted burglary we heard chapter and verse how the numbers had been reduced in SE London. Similar situation in the fire brigade.

When it comes to reducing the size of the police force who is the most effective? Doesn't matter what the colour of your skin is or who you vote for it's been a succession of Tory Chancellors and Home Secretaries.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:17 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
Marxist seems to be a commonly thrown around barbed insult these days. I do wonder how much the people who use it know about the philosophy of Karl Marx. I'll be the first to admit, I don't know terribly much but it's on my to do list to gem up on.
Diamond?
Old 14-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Quote:

Can we try to keep it vaguely civilised (or the tread will be removed to another part of the site)

You all want to call each other names about Hennessey here, fine. You Want to call each other names because of political persuasion, there’s a whole entire forum to do that in.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:19 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Do we have an infestation of HOL racists? Should I wear a mask, or reach for the Raid aerosol?
Old 14-09-2020, 05:37 PM

TonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonysSpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza83 View Post
Fair enough.

Just felt the urge to 'throw my toys out of the pram' because I don't want to see Palace politicised. Thats all.

Sorry if I caused offence but there's clearly a large number of Palace fans that feel the same and feel uneasy about us endorsing a movement that has radical intentions like defunding Police Forces in certain places.
Do you honestly believe people who support BLM are showing support for the beliefs of the 3 Marxists you keep mentioning or are actually highlighting a fundamental inequality in societies throughout the world and think it's time to change?

I dont see what it has to do with left or right or centre politics. People can be racists whatever their political views.

It's legit to say I don't like Marxism if that's your opinion. As it is to say you don't think police should be defunded. But to try to deliegitimise the cause of BLM because of them does come across as racist.

You could have started a thread supporting Wilf, Andros and Pva's stance on racism and still made the same points about Marxism and defunding the police if that's the point you wanted to make.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
For me I take the knee in front of my computer every time I post.

Yeah, I'm making a difference. I'm so cool and Woke (whatever that is). Not embarrassed a bit, unless someone sees me.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
20,000 fewer police officers than there were in 2010 when the Tories came to power.

Last time we talked to a police officer investigating an attempted burglary we heard chapter and verse how the numbers had been reduced in SE London. Similar situation in the fire brigade.

When it comes to reducing the size of the police force who is the most effective? Doesn't matter what the colour of your skin is or who you vote for it's been a succession of Tory Chancellors and Home Secretaries.
Boris has fixed that. Its only a matter of catch up.

As for the fire brigade, their problem is that we just don't have the fires anymore. When I was a kid every week another family got burned to death, its just not happening anymore.

Sadly they had great hopes for scented candles but the craze just burned out.
Old 14-09-2020, 05:54 PM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Can we try to keep it vaguely civilised (or the tread will be removed to another part of the site)

Damn and I was just getting into the swing of it.
Old 14-09-2020, 06:13 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
For me I take the knee in front of my computer every time I post.
And when you drop your change on the bus. At least thats what you told us on the 'Upskirting' thread.

My, how we all laughed.
Old 14-09-2020, 06:16 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Do we have an infestation of HOL racists? Should I wear a mask, or reach for the Raid aerosol?
I do post on HOL are you saying that makes me a racist? If so you really know nothing about me
Old 14-09-2020, 06:20 PM

Quote:

So anyone who is right wing is thick? A very sweeping statement
Old 14-09-2020, 06:27 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
The irony.

Bye
I’m Kirby.
Old 14-09-2020, 06:39 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post

You all want to call each other names about Hennessey here, fine. You Want to call each other names because of political persuasion, there’s a whole entire forum to do that in.

“No m’lud, I was just pointing to the political chat section of the BBS and telling people to take the conversation there”
Old 14-09-2020, 06:39 PM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
I do post on HOL are you saying that makes me a racist?
It suggests you don't mind being in their company.
Old 14-09-2020, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
It suggests you don't mind being in their company.
So are you saying that they are all racists and me posting on their makes me one to?
And no I don’t mind their “virtual company” if in your mind that means I am a racist so be it, little do you know
Old 14-09-2020, 06:51 PM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
So are you saying that they are all racists and me posting on their makes me one to?
And no I don’t mind their “virtual company” if in your mind that means I am a racist so be it, little do you know
If you enjoy their company, in the interests of conviviality, why not spend more time with them?

Please.