Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Who is your MotM?
Hennessey 38 28.79%
Kelly 3 2.27%
Woods ** 0 0%
Innis 18 13.64%
Jach 41 31.06%
Kirby *** 5 3.79%
Milivojevic 0 0%
Meyer 14 10.61%
Eze 2 1.52%
Schlupp * 4 3.03%
Batshuayi 2 1.52%
Ayew * 0 0%
Sakho ** 0 0%
Townsend *** 5 3.79%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-09-2020, 05:13 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Well I really hope that’s not quite right but I hear your warning. His brief cameo on Saturday was fine and his 45 mins, considering, was encouraging but yesterday he was in some very good positions, received the ball and just tapped it back as if we were warming up. He can’t have been like that all the time if he ended up as top 10 Championship surely?

I am obviously OK with him having rough edges, needing time to settle/develop etc. but will be a tough and long season if he ‘refuses quite so many openings. You don’t get so many in the PL. They were all pretty much under water with only Jordan and lesser extent Andros looking as if they had another gear.

General point - One thing that always mystifies me re a new season (more so this one as the last one finished so recently) is how they come back and play as if physically they are way off their levels still. As an amateur with a full time job etc and a ‘life’/wife etc it made sense that first week or so I was puffing and took time to get fit and regain my touch etc. but even allowing for the difference in demands of their game its a mystery as to how far off they are as professionals who train most days.
Eze did have moments of brilliance , but you were right to spot the trait Of beating a man and then passing back or sideways . Hopefully he can be coached to hurt teams more often , of course some would say with better players around him it shouldn’t matter so much . But I think with palaces midfield he’s gonna have to do more .
Old 16-09-2020, 06:00 PM

Shifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShifty97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How was Nya Kirby? really think he is a great young player and is good enough to play in the first team(not as a winger)
Old 16-09-2020, 06:10 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty97 View Post
How was Nya Kirby? really think he is a great young player and is good enough to play in the first team(not as a winger)
He was as Meh as the rest of our team. Probably had our best shot of the game but also completely missed the ball with our best chance of the game.

He didn't really impress but was no worse than the rest of our midfield and attack.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:42 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am afraid I don't think he was very good in that match and we looked much better late on when he was replaced
Old 21-09-2020, 02:20 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, I hope he is the type of player who flourishes when challenged with performing at the higher level