Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 21-06-2020, 05:50 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
762657 has gone postal on Coastal.....
Old 21-06-2020, 06:45 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
No game is worth a perfect score, with the exception of Tetris.
Unless you're a shill.
It's got too many faults for that,
Get back to me when you've finished it,
Wrong.

Pacman. And maybe Galaxian.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 21-06-2020, 06:47 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 762657 View Post
It's not about if he's finished the game or not. He just gets on my nerves everytime I see a post from him
You can put him on ignore.

Old 22-06-2020, 09:18 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Finished it.

Very good game.
Shit story.
Dunno how it's got so many 10 out of 10's though.
No game is worth that with the exception of Tetris.

Obviously much shilling going on.
As always.

A solid 8 from me.
I am very impressed that you finished it so quick! For me I guess there is a benefit to not being great at these type of games, but loving them, as I imagine it will take me atleast a few weeks to complete like the first game.
Old 23-06-2020, 10:44 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
I am very impressed that you finished it so quick! For me I guess there is a benefit to not being great at these type of games, but loving them, as I imagine it will take me atleast a few weeks to complete like the first game.
I'm only 8 hours in, so will take me a while aswell.

Enjoying it so far though
Old 23-06-2020, 04:45 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
I'm only 8 hours in, so will take me a while aswell.

Enjoying it so far though
I have been replaying the first one and, after 3 years since I completed it, forgot how scary and difficult the Joel underwater section is!
Old 24-06-2020, 06:25 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have been replaying the first one and, after 3 years since I completed it, forgot how scary and difficult the Joel underwater section is!
Oh I hated that bit, there's bits far worse in this one imo
Old 27-06-2020, 04:26 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I was gonna hold off on getting spoiled until I played it but realized that I didn't play the original until 6 years after its release, so I watched a play-thru. I think the biggest complaint people should have is that it is a modern-day rail shooter. In today's gaming world where the player is often given a bunch of choices and the ending can differ based on those choices, the player in this game only has one path they can follow. So, it basically turned into an interactive movie.

One of the interesting parts of Detroit that I found was the way it tracked community results of all their decisions and actions. My first time playing thru I got an ending that only 2% of other players got. (my ending in that game had to be the absolute worst possible ending, I'm surprised 2% of people could play as bad as me) I wonder if they had given the same option to the end of this game what the percentage breakdown on player's choices would be.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 27-06-2020 at 05:50 AM.
Old 27-06-2020, 09:23 PM

Just finished it, disappointed by the ending but a nice game overall.

Can't say I was blown away by it, not sure it warrented tens out of ten though
Old 04-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Like I said, good game... even though it differed little from the original.
Where it went badly wrong was where you were forced to play as a hated character.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:30 PM

The voice actress who voices abby is getting some very nasty abuse on twitter.
Old 07-07-2020, 08:44 PM

More fool her using twitter.

If there is a resource for cowardly, bullying, nasty sadsacks, that is it.

Old 07-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
More fool her using twitter.

If there is a resource for cowardly, bullying, nasty sadsacks, that is it.
Grow up.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 15-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Probably due to the fact I'm a vet gaming nerd of 40 years plus.
Like I said, the narrative was all wrong and had none of the beautiful nuances of the original.
xx
Old 15-07-2020, 10:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

To view the link you have to Register or Login
What this genius said.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 15-07-2020 at 10:27 PM.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:44 PM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ve just finished without seeing spoilers or opinions online. I thought before this that last of us 1 was the greatest game I’ve ever played. The gameplay, detail and of course most of all the storyline was magnificent. I actually disagreed with Joels decision but that’s neither here nor there.

This game has surpassed it. The gameplay while familiar adds wrinkles. The sets are amazing and the storyline has got me swinging back and forth. The ‘part at the beginning’ is absolutely necessary as it drives the storyline forward in a way that wouldn’t have mattered if it had gone another way. It then makes you question choices the characters make in ways where I didn’t want to press square.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:46 PM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
What this genius said.
That guys an idiot. Clearly implying Abby is gay because she has big muscles. **** off.
Old 15-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
That guys an idiot. Clearly implying Abby is gay because she has big muscles. **** off.
Listen to him properly right til the end eh?
Old 15-07-2020, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Grow up.
In what way. Twitter users are twats. Man up yourself and explain your (t)witterings.

You made your comment on a thread dedicated to a videogame.

Old 15-07-2020, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Listen to him properly right til the end eh?
Has your weird stalker appeared anywhere Coastal?