Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-04-2020, 01:43 PM

akinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Book of Eli, although not sure it was ever rated.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Withnail and I
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:54 PM

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mamma Mia! Not sure that it was over rated, rather that it got a bloody rating at all.
As soon as the guys started dancing on the jetty wearing nothing but fins on their feet and Speedos I was out of there. Even my wife couldn't stand it.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:57 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Withnail and I
Scrubber!!!
Old 09-04-2020, 01:58 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Godfather 1, 2 and 3
Old 09-04-2020, 02:00 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
How dare you!
You might well have said GoodFellas.
Itís utter garbage.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:01 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Withnail and I
Yep.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:02 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Withnail and I
Delete your account

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Yep.
I thought you were one of the good ones

Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I watched Casablanca last night and it wasn't that great, but it is 78 years old
Old 09-04-2020, 02:03 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Shawshank. Great film, but not number 1 of all time like many make out.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:03 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
But a bit more modern, Full Metal Jacket. Even the drill Sargent scene is out done by Forrest Gump.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:04 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Titanic
Totally agree - awful on every level (including steerage)
Old 09-04-2020, 02:04 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I thought you were one of the good ones
Chocky would regularly make me watch it as he loved it and couldnt believe I didnt like it.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:05 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Agreed. I prefer Alcatraz with Clint Eastwood
Old 09-04-2020, 02:06 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Also, I feel like any good film involving superheroes gets overrated to hell. Because people don’t expect superhero films to be meaningful or genuinely good? Or they’ll just inherently have a legion of teenagers rattling on about them? Either way, the likes of the Dark Knight and Joker are good (the former very good), but a tad overrated imo.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Chocky would regularly make me watch it as he loved it and couldnt believe I didnt like it.
I always preferred him to you

Old 09-04-2020, 02:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Agreed. In fact, I don't think it was that great.
A far better King adaption, imo, was Apt Pupil.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:10 PM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
Manchester by the Sea.
The biggest load of tosh ever. How it won Golden Globe & Academy awards is beyond me
Old 09-04-2020, 02:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Withnail and I
My 2nd fave British film after The Long Good Friday.