Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-04-2020, 05:16 PM

Lazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLazarus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Titanic
Complete tosh. The film, that is.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:18 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
Pretty Woman
Yes.

Man is ruthless tycoon.
Gets lost
Picks up street whore by accident
Tarts her up with money and shags her
Somehow has a weird change of empathy in life over this whore who is strangely not hooked on drugs by a pimp either.

BOLLOCKS
Old 09-04-2020, 05:19 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Lincoln. Fell asleep during its left before the end.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:23 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
I'm sorry but

The Godfather 1 & 2
Pulp Fiction
Full Metal Jacket
Withnail and I
Three Billboards
Blade Runner
The Big Lebowski

You got to be kidding, all great films.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:26 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Lincoln. Fell asleep during its left before the end.
No doubt DDL is a great actor, but There Will Be Blood bored the socks off of me.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:33 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Yep.
no movie of that name perhaps you were thinking of the remake of the magnificent seven?

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-04-2020, 05:35 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Anything with Nicolas Cage in it
**** off wild at heart was fun as was red rock west.

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-04-2020, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I prefer T2, itís probably my favourite action film ever and one of my top ten overall. I just donít find the T-800 that scary or intimidating, which may be because I watched T2 first and had witnessed all Arnieís goofy lines. T1 is still a very good film though. Love the police station scene.
Aliens pisses all over T2 as an action movie.

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-04-2020, 05:39 PM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Grease ----- vile vile film
Old 09-04-2020, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
I'm sorry but

The Godfather 1 & 2
Pulp Fiction
Full Metal Jacket
Withnail and I
Three Billboards
Blade Runner
The Big Lebowski

You got to be kidding, all great films.
Posters try waaaaay to hard to appear contrary

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-04-2020, 05:44 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
This is England..

It is watchable but not that great and some of the acting really poor.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:45 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
All Stars Wars.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:49 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
Old 09-04-2020, 05:56 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Natural Born Killers

Jesus wept. Only time Iíve ever walked out of a cinema half way through a film

You lasted that long?
Old 09-04-2020, 05:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
This is England..

And there was me thinking I was the only one!
Old 09-04-2020, 06:13 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
This is England..

I loved it, but only watched it the once so won't comment on it too much other than to say I thought Stephen Graham was terrifying.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:14 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Personally I would say any or every film that has won the Best Movie Oscar for at least the last 10 years.

They seem to be picking pretty obscure films of late.

(I should add that I've not actually seen any of them! )
Old 09-04-2020, 06:16 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Personally I would say any or every film that has won the Best Movie Oscar for at least the last 10 years.

They seem to be picking pretty obscure films of late.

(I should add that I've not actually seen any of them! )
I’m surprised no ones said Parasite yet to be fair. Calling it overrated is trendy on the internet.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:17 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
That so-called Emoji movie. Utter, total, complete and unadulterated shite from start to finish.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:25 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
That so-called Emoji movie. Utter, total, complete and unadulterated shite from start to finish.
Surely they have to be rated to be overrated?