Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-04-2020, 08:26 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
I fell asleep towards the end. I cannot understand the hype.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:36 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
I fell asleep towards the end. I cannot understand the hype.
The end was the only good bit
Old 09-04-2020, 08:38 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
What happened?
Old 09-04-2020, 08:40 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
What happened?
Charles Manson invented breakdancing whilst Brad Pitt provided the beatbox.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:42 PM

Night Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Star Wars Attack of the clones. Fell asleep half way through woke up and left
Old 09-04-2020, 09:02 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
The original stars wars film was brilliant when I first saw it, but then I was 12 years old!!
True, I saw it when it first came, I was 8 and it was something else but after that.. Meh.

I liked the Star Wars cards though.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:03 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw a film called Mr & Mrs Bridge with Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, nothing happened of any consequence throughout the whole film, awful.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:09 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Of more recent films, The Greatest Showman, awful film.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:13 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm sorry but

The Godfather 1 & 2
Pulp Fiction
Full Metal Jacket
Withnail and I
Three Billboards
Blade Runner
The Big Lebowski

You got to be kidding, all great films.
A terrible depiction of the Vietnam war. Sorry but it's shit, but it's not as bad a depiction as Pearl Harbour was.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:14 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
**** off wild at heart was fun as was red rock west.
He's an horrific actor, truly terrible, especially if it's a John Woo effort too.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:18 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Avatar - all special effects- very little story.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
I'll be in the minority here, but I thought 1917 was overly hyped. All the film critic's creaming themselves about the seamless editing then the chattering classes repeating this as if they'd figured it out for themselves. Basically about a soldier being made into a postman. I mean why didn't they just e-mail or text over the battle plans. Seems like half way through the makers realized they weren't being P.C so they introduce a token woman and then a token Indian with a turban to keep the P.C police at bay. Also found Dunkirk a bit of a let down. Seems like the definition of a good movie these days is all about the special effects.

1917 was very good, you cannot call it poor. Dunkirk on the other hand was overhyped and disappointing, mainly for me because it was 'small' and Operation Dynamo was anything but that. I began raging though when I saw that the Bf109 had a yellow nose, and was a Friedrich, not an Emil, therefore a model and livery which did not exist at that time (in fact it was a post war Ha-112 Buchon powered by a Merlin engine). Aside that, the worst shot in the RAF still managed to be an "Ace in a Day" with seemingly unlimited ammo (I may time his bursts actually to see if he fired for longer than 15 seconds). Thanks
Old 09-04-2020, 09:25 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle View Post
You should've mentioned that to H and Miche at Mike's wedding, it would've been worth watching lol
Old 09-04-2020, 09:42 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Eagle View Post
Star Wars Attack of the clones. Fell asleep half way through woke up and left
Don’t think anyone rates that film for it to be considered over rated !
Old 09-04-2020, 09:45 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
This, the wife loved it, I had to hold my tongue coming out of the cinema.

So pleased it didn't win the oscar. Unless the category was best ever video game transferred to silver screen.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:47 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle View Post
But fantastic music.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:52 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Withnail and I
Heresy
Old 09-04-2020, 09:54 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Love Grease but I was a child of the time.

I like the first Harry Potter as well...gave up after a couple more.

Old 09-04-2020, 09:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Heresy
Damn right!
Old 09-04-2020, 09:56 PM

The Fast and Furious franchise.

Nearly all the superhero films... the later Batmans, the original late 70s Superman, the first Spiderman are my exceptions.