Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 30-12-2020, 11:47 AM
Lost in the Pine Barrens

Paulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I honestly think we need 5 new players for the starting X1 if we want to progress towards the top half, which is many fans aspiration. Only Guaita, Cahill, Eze, Zaha and Reidewald are good enough to start most weeks IMHO. Ferguson should be given a chance at Right Back if he can somehow get fit but the jury is obviously out on him as we haven't had a chance to see him yet. I feel we should be looking at getting in a new Left Back, Centre Back, Centre Mid, winger and striker. But that's going to take a good 2-3 windows to sort sadly so we realistically will continue to be a bottom half team for now.

Last edited by Paulie Walnuts; 30-12-2020 at 11:50 AM.
Old 30-12-2020, 11:47 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braders View Post
Olise would be a good prospect but does he not play in the same position as Eze.

No, he would play in Andros Townsend's position
32 years is no age to be talking to yourself, young Braders
Old 30-12-2020, 12:04 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
I honestly think we need 5 new players for the starting X1 if we want to progress towards the top half, which is many fans aspiration. Only Guaita, Cahill, Eze, Zaha and Reidewald are good enough to start most weeks IMHO. Ferguson should be given a chance at Right Back if he can somehow get fit but the jury is obviously out on him as we haven't had a chance to see him yet. I feel we should be looking at getting in a new Left Back, Centre Back, Centre Mid, winger and striker. But that's going to take a good 2-3 windows to sort sadly so we realistically will continue to be a bottom half team for now.
I think that's spot on.

And presumably there is little point in doing any serious business now while the manager's position is unclear. Unless they have an agreement in place behind the scenes with someone who can input on transfer decisions taken in January. I'm thinking of Howe in particular as an unattached manager.
Old 30-12-2020, 12:49 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’d probably keep the majority of the budget for the summer. In the summer we need at least 2 new centre backs, ideally one between 24/28 and a younger one like Bella Kotchap (now got in the Bochum team and doing well by accounts) hopefully we haven’t ballsed that transfer up.

100% we need to go back in for Conor Gallagher in the summer. Permanent or loan transfer. Very good player who is everything we need if we are going to continue to play a 2 man midfield.

Right midfielder. Sarr from Watford would be my ideal choice but also Olise at Reading has to come into the thinking, seen a fair bit of him this season and he looks a real player. Suspect there will be a lot of players in for him.

2 centre backs, left back to replace PVA, 1/2 centre midfielders, right winger and another striker.

Just hope we actually have the budget to do this in the summer.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:07 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Right now we need a RW, Striker and a CM.
CB’s can wait.
We need to get the three in ahead of the summer so they’re ready to go next season.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Don't we have a full squad at the moment? Palace won't buy players if all the squad places are full. So who will we get rid of to replace?
Old 30-12-2020, 01:34 PM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I think that's spot on.

And presumably there is little point in doing any serious business now while the manager's position is unclear. Unless they have an agreement in place behind the scenes with someone who can input on transfer decisions taken in January. I'm thinking of Howe in particular as an unattached manager.
Yes except for the hysteria on-here I donít think SP would-be stupid enough to dump our most successful manager half way through a season, especially for someone like Howe who has spent a lot yet still does not have the greatest record. We would sink like a stone rather than keep skimming across the middle of the premiership pond. Transfers are mainly SP and DF anyway regardless of the manager
Old 30-12-2020, 01:41 PM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Don't we have a full squad at the moment? Palace won't buy players if all the squad places are full. So who will we get rid of to replace?
True but we have players without contracts next summer on the fringe such Max and if we can get better and cheaper wage choices summer leavers such as Andros and Sakho. Our loanee is not the success we all thought so may want to move for playing time.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:51 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
32 years is no age to be talking to yourself, young Braders
Old 30-12-2020, 01:56 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
True but we have players without contracts next summer on the fringe such Max and if we can get better and cheaper wage choices summer leavers such as Andros and Sakho. Our loanee is not the success we all thought so may want to move for playing time.
I can't see Palace keeping those 3 players you mentioned out of the squad and bringing in 3 additionals. Also, IIRC the money for Michy is already paid and we wouldn't get any back from Chelsea. The only option I see is if we sell someone or bring in u-21 players.
Old 30-12-2020, 03:14 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Wonder if Celtic might lower the price for Odsonne Edouard. They went out of the champions league early, way behind in the league and he hasn’t been as good as last season.
Old 30-12-2020, 06:00 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Need that Flynn kid from Ipswich. Intergrate a few newbies from this January before we replace our manager and ageing squad.
Old 30-12-2020, 06:14 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
My expectations for Jan is a loan, probably in CM or RM. We may pick up a couple of youngsters as well but they will go into u23s.
Old 30-12-2020, 06:15 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Josh dasilva from Brentford is definitely what we need in midfield
Old 30-12-2020, 06:30 PM

Dodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Josh dasilva from Brentford is definitely what we need in midfield
My mate is a Bees fan and rates him, cant say I've seen much of him myself. What are his best attributes?
Old 30-12-2020, 06:36 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodds View Post
My mate is a Bees fan and rates him, cant say I've seen much of him myself. What are his best attributes?
Solid unit , plays a bit like Andy Gray
Old 30-12-2020, 06:38 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Watched him quite a bit. Strong, powerful with great feet and passing ability, left footed and has an eye for goal. Everything we donít have in a central midfielder!
Old 30-12-2020, 06:42 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What does your mate think of Ethan pinnock as he has always impressed me as well
Old 30-12-2020, 07:09 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
The Brentford scouts , development coaches and their analytics team
Old 30-12-2020, 07:35 PM

CpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
tamori , da silva , olise and armstrong are my wishlist! probably cost £60m minimum though!