Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 30-12-2020, 07:41 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Josh dasilva from Brentford is definitely what we need in midfield
Agree, looks like tidy player.

Him, Armstrong, Olise, BSO, Lewis Cook and Dael Fry are all players Iíd be looking at
Old 30-12-2020, 07:46 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
Yes except for the hysteria on-here I donít think SP would-be stupid enough to dump our most successful manager half way through a season, especially for someone like Howe who has spent a lot yet still does not have the greatest record. We would sink like a stone rather than keep skimming across the middle of the premiership pond. Transfers are mainly SP and DF anyway regardless of the manager
I donít see them removing Hodgson now but I expect they will in the summer and give the manager more time to embed his ideas.

I know heís not that popular but I think Howe would be a good appointment. His transfer dealings were largely good and resulted in some big sell-on fees for them.
Old 30-12-2020, 07:59 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Loic Bade
Michael Olise

The squad needs a lot of attention that should be done more so for the new manager in the summer. But these two are outstanding talents that we should be after now.
Olise looks real quality
Old 30-12-2020, 08:47 PM

eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart eaglesheart
Can we at least make an effort to be linked with someone, anyone. Just to give us a little hope. By the way , Zaha goes , so do we.
Old 30-12-2020, 08:47 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ben Cabango or Harry Souttar as a young centre back, although I guess the summer is more likely.
Old 30-12-2020, 09:15 PM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Need that Flynn kid from Ipswich. Intergrate a few newbies from this January before we replace our manager and ageing squad.
Looks the sort of player we will dither over for the next two transfer windows, then someone will snap him up at a price we would never pay and he'll look the real deal!
Old 30-12-2020, 09:19 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bin View Post
Looks the sort of player we will dither over for the next two transfer windows, then someone will snap him up at a price we would never pay and he'll look the real deal!
Yep, so predictable
Old 31-12-2020, 09:46 AM

aashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowaashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowaashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowaashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowaashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowaashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowaashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowaashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowaashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowaashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowaashman12 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
My cat could have run us ragged on Boxing Day. We were excrement.

Wouldn't be so sure about Demarai Gray after that - he was toilet yesterday, true it's only one game.
1 game, he came off the bench. No even half a game.
Old 31-12-2020, 10:01 AM

Rocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRocky Bullitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesheart View Post
Can we at least make an effort to be linked with someone, anyone. Just to give us a little hope. By the way , Zaha goes , so do we.
Most links are either agent mischief or journalist clickbait, so whats the point? All that will happen is that Parish and Freedman will get slated on here for failing to get one over the line, when they weren't interested anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see two or three new signings who will be first team ready either now or next season. The only significant one will be a replacement for Zaha if he goes, and I really don't think that Parish would let him leave unless we have a Sarr or someone similar already in the bag
Old 31-12-2020, 01:54 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It would be nice to get Sarr but I think Eze is our Zaha replacement as a playmaker.
Old 31-12-2020, 02:15 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Need that Flynn kid from Ipswich. Intergrate a few newbies from this January before we replace our manager and ageing squad.
Heís been reported as being fit again about now, so if he starts playing we may well go back for him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 31-12-2020, 02:18 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
I wouldn't bring anyone in, i would be looking to keep the funds for the new manager in the summer. Unless a deal so good we have to take it becomes available.

I would be looking at Ligue 1 as with the collapse of their TV deal there could be some clubs needing to sell over there to survive.

Look at someone like Loic Bade at Lens as a young CB that they signed on a free transfer last summer.
Would he qualify for a work permit?
Old 31-12-2020, 02:49 PM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Would we consider taking TFM back on a permanent from United?

Reported that he's rejected new contract and other clubs interested in taking him for a relatively small fee.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

No strong opinion on his time with us one way or the other, but I think he'd be a useful squad player similar to Kelly, can do a job across back line and defensive midfield.

Looking at the age of the squad and expiring contracts, could be a sensible move. I think he enjoyed his time at Palace and stayed in touch with some of the squad.
Old 31-12-2020, 02:57 PM

Weed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesheart View Post
No, in your case Lamptey goes and so do you lot troll.
Old 31-12-2020, 05:24 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post

Reported that he's rejected new contract and other clubs interested in taking him for a relatively small fee.

No strong opinion on his time with us one way or the other, but I think he'd be a useful squad player similar to Kelly, can do a job across back line and defensive midfield.

Looking at the age of the squad and expiring contracts, could be a sensible move. I think he enjoyed his time at Palace and stayed in touch with some of the squad.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind him in the squad for a reasonable fee. But at the same time I would hope we are looking at better options.
Old 31-12-2020, 05:48 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I donít see them removing Hodgson now but I expect they will in the summer and give the manager more time to embed his ideas.

I know heís not that popular but I think Howe would be a good appointment. His transfer dealings were largely good and resulted in some big sell-on fees for them.
His transfer dealings were poor overall.
Old 31-12-2020, 05:55 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Bournemouth spent millions every season god knows why he would want to come here . He went to Burnley and failed and would fail here as well
Old 31-12-2020, 06:06 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post

Inferior to Joel
Old 31-12-2020, 06:14 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
I donít think thatís true. Bournemouth would comfortably make a profit across their transfers if they sold off their players. I donít think the same would go for Palace. Bournemouth probably made a mistake going a bit to much with youth and not mixing in one or two old heads. However, they have far more big wins than losses.
Old 31-12-2020, 06:28 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
The Brentford scouts , development coaches and their analytics team
So we just sell Zaha and buy Brentford