Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 01-01-2021, 12:12 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Report I read said wba would have to pay a loan fee for rest of season pay a good part of Sakho wages and something else if they avoided relagation that I can't remember .story also hinted at that Sakho had fell out with Roy but that could just be bxxxxx .
Old 01-01-2021, 12:13 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Report I read said wba would have to pay a loan fee for rest of season pay a good part of Sakho wages and something else if they avoided relagation that I can't remember .story also hinted at that Sakho had fell out with Roy but that could just be bxxxxx .
Under no circumstances should we be loaning him to Allardyce, it has to be permanent or no deal IMO
Old 01-01-2021, 12:48 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Dann imo is done. Started the season well but after a few games he looked slower than ever. Last 4 games he has played in he seems to have slowed further. Not just running but any mobility. He barely leaves the ground with a jump now.

Sakho is still the most talented by far.

Cahill is a fantastic defender but 400 years old and seems to have recurring hamstring issues since he hammered it against Chelsea. (Is that 3 hamstring injuries plus the dunk assault now?) He might just need to not be rushed back but we are losing defenders every week!

Kelly has been injured all season and whilst valuable back up and reliable to do a job, he is very limited in premiership quality.

Tomkins has been out a year. Lets hope he is genuinely fit now. Hoping he plays the rest of the season is a big ask.

Kouyate has, despite some ott critism been reliable, fit and very good at cb. The worst defending performance I have ever seen against Liverpool admittedly and another poor (i forget which game) aside he has been excellent.

Dann NEEDS replacing. I hate to say it as he is one of my all time favourite players but Watkins strolling around him has forced me to accept it. Big wages and we can find a club for him this window he should be first to go.

Sakho remains our best player on paper but if he can't stay fit enough to string a run together then not worth the cost. That said selling him to wba, with sam is risky. If he stays fit a chunk or remaining games I thibk he is just what they need.

Should not replace more than 2 in this window. Too much change is too much risk for one window. Dann + 1 out (maybe sakho) with 1 or 2 replacements. Perhaps 1 of proven quality and 1 youngster. + Kouyate, cahill and tomkins would be good for Jan. Then see how fit cahill and tomkins look in summer.

They have been a great selection of defenders but old and injury prone. We are starting to see the cracks as we can't keep a pair fit for any run of games. We have to refresh our options but in a controlled way, not panic
Old 01-01-2021, 01:07 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
According to the Birmingham Mail, BFS is looking to take Mamadou Sakho to West Brom in January.
Would be surprised if it's anything more than a loan deal.
Old 01-01-2021, 01:09 PM

NickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
Sanchez and mikhi between arsenil and manure, look how well that went.
I thought it went perfectly.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:15 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Dann imo is done. Started the season well but after a few games he looked slower than ever. Last 4 games he has played in he seems to have slowed further. Not just running but any mobility. He barely leaves the ground with a jump now.

Sakho is still the most talented by far.

Cahill is a fantastic defender but 400 years old and seems to have recurring hamstring issues since he hammered it against Chelsea. (Is that 3 hamstring injuries plus the dunk assault now?) He might just need to not be rushed back but we are losing defenders every week!

Kelly has been injured all season and whilst valuable back up and reliable to do a job, he is very limited in premiership quality.

Tomkins has been out a year. Lets hope he is genuinely fit now. Hoping he plays the rest of the season is a big ask.

Kouyate has, despite some ott critism been reliable, fit and very good at cb. The worst defending performance I have ever seen against Liverpool admittedly and another poor (i forget which game) aside he has been excellent.

Dann NEEDS replacing. I hate to say it as he is one of my all time favourite players but Watkins strolling around him has forced me to accept it. Big wages and we can find a club for him this window he should be first to go.

Sakho remains our best player on paper but if he can't stay fit enough to string a run together then not worth the cost. That said selling him to wba, with sam is risky. If he stays fit a chunk or remaining games I thibk he is just what they need.

Should not replace more than 2 in this window. Too much change is too much risk for one window. Dann + 1 out (maybe sakho) with 1 or 2 replacements. Perhaps 1 of proven quality and 1 youngster. + Kouyate, cahill and tomkins would be good for Jan. Then see how fit cahill and tomkins look in summer.

They have been a great selection of defenders but old and injury prone. We are starting to see the cracks as we can't keep a pair fit for any run of games. We have to refresh our options but in a controlled way, not panic
I'm not sure Dann is done as such. It depends how we play. But in the current style with 2 central midfielders, every time we push forwards centre backs without great pace will struggle with the counters. If we want to sit deeper again they he could still be effective but most people don't want a return to that style of play.

I think the same probably applies to Cahill.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:25 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Apart from all the mistakes he makes, Sakho can't jump. Glad he is not playing atm
Old 01-01-2021, 04:26 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
orp pisshead1[/B];15570651]Ayeji is sth London lad too as he started at the clowns iirc.
I have to say every time i have seen him he has impressed, he has been commanding and composed even when up against the quality City and Liverpool.
Is it not amazing how many quality players from the clowns a club right on our doorstep has been allowed to slip through our net, why have our scouts not spotted these players early and snapped them up.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:32 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
I have to say every time i have seen him he has impressed, he has been commanding and composed even when up against the quality City and Liverpool.
Is it not amazing how many quality players from the clowns a club right on our doorstep has been allowed to slip through our net, why have our scouts not spotted these players early and snapped them up.
For a long time, Charlton had much better academy facilities than us, and players of Ajayi’s age broke into football before we gained the added appeal of being in the Prem. So for many former Charlton academy kids, less slipped through our net, and more chose them over us I’d imagine.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 01-01-2021 at 04:40 PM.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:36 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Under no circumstances should we be loaning him to Allardyce, it has to be permanent or no deal IMO
He only has 6 months left on his contract though? What's the difference
Old 01-01-2021, 04:36 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
It’s a testament to the level of talent in our catchment area that we’ve produced as many good players as we have, despite very shoddy infrastructure for such a long time.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 01-01-2021 at 04:38 PM.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:43 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Itís a testament to the level of talent in our catchment area that weíve produced as many good players as we have, despite very shoddy infrastructure for such a long time.
Apart from centre backs. I canít recall the last CB that came through the academy with any chance of making it with our first team squad.

Our CB fleet is old and slow and injury prone. I do feel this is a good deal of the reason why Roy plays as he does. The midfield players canít get to far away from the defenders because they are too slow and need lots of protection. Hence he doesnít fancy Eze unless heís working his nuts off defensively.

We need some young defenders and quick
Old 01-01-2021, 05:00 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
In that case I would rather we keep him here than help a rival.
Old 01-01-2021, 05:07 PM

16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
In that case I would rather we keep him here than help a rival.
Itís great point, Iíve been thinking same money has to be over 6-7 million. Situation could spark interest from abroad though which has been there before.
Old 01-01-2021, 05:15 PM

Carlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we could sign a youngish replacement this would make sense
Old 01-01-2021, 05:26 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Think he'll go back to France
Old 01-01-2021, 05:49 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Think he'll go back to France
French football is financially crippled. He would need to reset his wage expectations in a big way if he wants to head to France I would think.
Old 01-01-2021, 05:59 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
We can invoke an option to extend for another year apparently.
Old 01-01-2021, 06:16 PM

NickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
We can invoke an option to extend for another year apparently.
I would be surprised if we did. Heís managed 72 league appearances in almost four year. Much as I like him as a player for someone on his wages thatís not sustainable.
Old 01-01-2021, 06:30 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Tomkins and Sakho , still remain potentially the best centre back pairing but fitness is the issue . But no more than Cahill who hasn’t got many years left .

Problem is Roy refused younger centre back
Who?