Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 01-01-2021, 06:51 PM
For ancient football

Granada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I can’t recall the last CB that came through the academy with any chance of making it with our first team squad.
It was probably Southgate (?) and we played him in midfield.
Old 01-01-2021, 06:55 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickinOx View Post
I would be surprised if we did. He’s managed 72 league appearances in almost four year. Much as I like him as a player for someone on his wages that’s not sustainable.
I sort of agree but we might not want him to go for nothing either.
Old 01-01-2021, 06:56 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granada allover View Post
It was probably Southgate (?) and we played him in midfield.
Mullins I would think.

Although he started in midfield and played more as a sweeper in a 3 man central defence.
Old 01-01-2021, 06:57 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Apart from centre backs. I can’t recall the last CB that came through the academy with any chance of making it with our first team squad.
David Woozley but he didn't last long. Before that Jim Cannon? Being a bit flippant there.
Old 01-01-2021, 07:02 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And Billy Gilbert
Old 01-01-2021, 07:21 PM

NickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
If we could get a fee and/or all his wages paid I think that would be good. If the rumors are true about a falling out then I would expect him to go. If his wages are 100k+ pw then that would potentially save the club 2-3 million by the end of the season for someone who rarely plays.
Old 01-01-2021, 07:24 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
For £20m Allardyce can have Sakho and Luka!
Old 01-01-2021, 07:27 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Makes a lot of sense. West Brom are desperate, we could do with some money off the wage bill.

Werner Herzog
Old 01-01-2021, 07:29 PM

eagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Isn't that what we effectively did with Benteke? Whilst I get the rationale, it's a pretty terrible business model to keep people on high wages until someone buys them (which for Sakho and Benteke is very unlikely to ever happen...)
Old 01-01-2021, 09:06 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
I imagine he’d like to take Luka, Sakho and PvA.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:25 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Apart from all the mistakes he makes, Sakho can't jump. Glad he is not playing atm
Increasingly nor can Cahill or even Scotty
Old 01-01-2021, 11:31 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
I think Cahill will either retire end of this season or will do one more. He has had problems since he tore his hamstring v Chelsea last season and may decide to call time IMO.

The cynic in me suspects Sakho will miraculously stay fit for at least 15 games and show them his best form. I never like the idea of strengthening a team we might end up battling against.
Risk is worth it if we could get some defenders from West Brom in return. I like Furlong as well as Ajayi.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:33 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Luka will be ok. He’s showing signs already of a return to form. Hope Roy keeps Jairo next to him as it definitely helps Luka.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:47 PM

Welsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I really hope Fat Sam takes Sakho,Luka & Dann from us, it would save us alot of money in wages.

All 3 have made positive impacts in the team in the past but their best days are over due to either form,fitness or lack of pace.
Old 02-01-2021, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh Eagles View Post
I really hope Fat Sam takes Sakho,Luka & Dann from us, it would save us alot of money in wages.

All 3 have made positive impacts in the team in the past but their best days are over due to either form,fitness or lack of pace.
Sakho: fitness, pace has declined? Big wages he’s not worth. Sell.
Dann: pace and athleticism have gone: he’s a donkey now. Give away
Milivojevic: Form - 29. Has shown recent positive signs. Not finished yet. Keep.

I wouldn’t sell Luka. He will come good again with the right midfield partner, ideally someone young and mobile who holds their position and passes well. Someone like Philips at Leeds for example. Riedewald or McCarthy in terms of who we currently have. NOT McArthur.

Last edited by glaziers fan; 02-01-2021 at 12:25 AM.
Old 02-01-2021, 12:49 AM

Welsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWelsh Eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Sakho: fitness, pace has declined? Big wages he’s not worth. Sell.
Dann: pace and athleticism have gone: he’s a donkey now. Give away
Milivojevic: Form - 29. Has shown recent positive signs. Not finished yet. Keep.

I wouldn’t sell Luka. He will come good again with the right midfield partner, ideally someone young and mobile who holds their position and passes well. Someone like Philips at Leeds for example. Riedewald or McCarthy in terms of who we currently have. NOT McArthur.
You misunderstood me,I meant either the form,fitness or lack of pace of the 3 I mentioned was the reason I would let them go.

Sahko - His fitness is a major concern!We pay him over £100k a week & he is never fit!Also his form has been poor when played recently making alot of mistakes which cost us goals.

Dann - Not a donkey & been a great servant but has no pace.

Luka - In my opinion has been a liability for at least 2 years,passing is terrible & gets far too many cards for stupid challenges. Also his set pieces are very poor these days except for Ballmouth away last season!

Last edited by Welsh Eagles; 02-01-2021 at 12:59 AM.
Old 02-01-2021, 06:55 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I imagine he’d like to take Luka, Sakho and PvA.
Would they like a lift?
Old 02-01-2021, 07:39 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Would they like a lift?
Benteke?
Old 02-01-2021, 07:49 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Best centre back we have. However if Roy won’t use him then sell him.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:50 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Benteke?
No, he can walk. The lazy fecker