Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 03-01-2021, 06:22 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Sakho is 30 - he will want that last decent deal he can get - 6 months on a free and he gets injured is a serious risk.
Old 03-01-2021, 06:26 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
Sakho is 30 - he will want that last decent deal he can get - 6 months on a free and he gets injured is a serious risk.
Yeah he might aswell ride it out here. There's zero value for him going to westbrom.
Old 03-01-2021, 06:27 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Unless he gets a longer contract on guaranteed good wages (not affected by relegation) then I think I agree with you.
Apparently WBA don't have a lot of cash
Old 03-01-2021, 06:28 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Nah, don’t think we owe West Brom any favours.

Let him bench warm, we may need him at some point again this season.
Old 03-01-2021, 06:31 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
Nah, donít think we owe West Brom any favours.

Yep £15M loan fee or see you later
Old 03-01-2021, 07:12 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is merit for Sakho going to WBA if he can do well. As it stands he will end up staying at palace for the rest of the season and potentially sitting on the bench. If Palace don’t take up the option for the extra year then he is out of contract. I’m sure there are plenty of clubs that would be interested but given he hardly played for 2 years it’s reasonable to assume wage offers will likely be a lot less than he is used to. However, if he were to go to WBA for second half of season and do well under a defensive Allardyce system it could raise his stock again. That would likely lead to palace triggering another year of £100k+ a week or a more lucrative free agent status. That’s what he managed to do before when he came on loan to us. Showed quality and earned himself another big contract. I think it boils down to how much faith he has in his ability and fitness.
Old 03-01-2021, 07:24 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Apparently WBA don't have a lot of cash
Which may well be a stumbling block.

I think there was a general assumption Allardyce wouldn't have gone there without some guarantees, they may well be misplaced though.
Old 03-01-2021, 07:42 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Which may well be a stumbling block.

I think there was a general assumption Allardyce wouldn't have gone there without some guarantees, they may well be misplaced though.
I really think they messed up. Bilic had just had a great draw against Man City which was something to build on, if they have money to spend they should have let him invest. Instead itís back to square one with Allerdyce with a squad thatís a lot less talented than say Palace when he came here. Think this might be one relegation battle too many
Old 03-01-2021, 08:38 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
I really think they messed up. Bilic had just had a great draw against Man City which was something to build on, if they have money to spend they should have let him invest. Instead itís back to square one with Allerdyce with a squad thatís a lot less talented than say Palace when he came here. Think this might be one relegation battle too many
You may well be right.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:44 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:

The alternative argument might be that sending him there is the opposite of doing them a favour.

He hasn't played for Palace in ages with CBs being switched in and out....why is that?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:53 PM

srh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't really understand what's happened to Sakho. He was immense when he joined and now Roy has him as 5th choice CB
Old 03-01-2021, 08:58 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1 good game (if we're lucky), 3 bad. then injured for half the season, rinse and repeat x 3.
first season on loan was injured for more games then he played, was surprised at the purchase price, then even more surprised that we stumped up...
Roy has it right in my mind.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:01 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Tomkins & Cahill > Sakho
Old 03-01-2021, 09:11 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
If we got a decent loan fee for him, even for six months, I wouldn't be against it tbh. Otherwise we might just pay him for for sitting on the bench until he leaves on a free anyway.

The other factor is he might help SA drop Brighton into the bottom 3.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:18 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
The alternative argument might be that sending him there is the opposite of doing them a favour.

He hasn't played for Palace in ages with CBs being switched in and out....why is that?
Heís always injured, but has featured on the bench for the vast majority of recent games. We brought him back too soon last season through desperation to his detriment. On his day he is our best centre back and an asset.

Those days are potentially behind him, we donít need to send him to West Brom to find this out. His contract is up soon anyway. Let him ride it out and release him. Itís not been a good signing in terms of money spent, but his original loan spell helped keep us in the league.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:51 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post

He's lost his bottle. I'm sure I saw an interview where Roy pretty clearly alluded to the fact that Mama had lost his physical confidence and is worried about getting injured again. You can't play at the top level if you feel like that
Old 03-01-2021, 09:52 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:

How is getting enormous wages for someone not even playing off our books so we can actually do business in the window doing them a favour?
Old 04-01-2021, 07:53 AM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Least if he went when we play them he wouldn’t play. Although I personally think he’s to good to let go there. Unless there is some truth in his mental strength problems over coming the injuries which I doubt
Old 04-01-2021, 08:20 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
West Ham allegedly interested as well according to a Bloomberg article today. I guess he'd fit in with their over the hill, overpaid, always injured, recruitment policy.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:49 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
Yeah he might aswell ride it out here. There's zero value for him going to westbrom.
Really? what when he does not figure in Roy's plans, also assuming he is then not out through injury, but is still paid supposedly an eyewatering 100k p.w which would make it a huge saving on wages for the last 6 months of his contract. But unfortunately i think you may get your wish and he will be here until the summer, as i dont see anyone coming in for him this month, so do we play him? yes if he warrants being played, but a lot of the time he can be a liability due to his casualness which clearly Roy is not a fan of.