Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 04-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Would it surprise anyone if he signed a new contract with us for 2 years?
Old 04-01-2021, 10:09 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by srh View Post
I don't really understand what's happened to Sakho. He was immense when he joined and now Roy has him as 5th choice CB
constantly injured
Old 04-01-2021, 11:00 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
I saw it best summed up when someone said "great player, awful signing"
Old 04-01-2021, 01:16 PM

RPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPM-D : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
OGC Nice also being linked.
Guess this is for the end of the season signing a contract in the summer. They have just got Saliba on loan from Arsenal.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:17 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Yes. We aren't that stupid, surely...
Old 04-01-2021, 02:54 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
He's lost his bottle. I'm sure I saw an interview where Roy pretty clearly alluded to the fact that Mama had lost his physical confidence and is worried about getting injured again. You can't play at the top level if you feel like that
Yep I remember that. Basically suggested our physios said he was fit to play but he said he wasn't.

Obviously we don't know the whole situation but it didn't sound like you would expect from a 'soldier'.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:04 PM

Sydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSydenham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can imagine the conversation with his agent...

So Mama, you used to be captain of PSG and live in Paris, you then joined Liverpool, who are one of Europe's most successful clubs and now you're living in one the greatest cities in the world but I have this really tempting offer for you and your family to relocate to the Black Country. What do you think?
Old 04-01-2021, 03:10 PM

Weed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
West Ham allegedly interested as well according to a Bloomberg article today. I guess he'd fit in with their over the hill, overpaid, always injured, recruitment policy.
After Wilshere they’d be completely stupid but if they want him for a deal that suits us show him the door, complete unreliable liability.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:23 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
West Ham allegedly interested as well according to a Bloomberg article today. I guess he'd fit in with their over the hill, overpaid, always injured, recruitment policy.
Transfer windows get clubs being tactical w Ham might have no real interest in bringing in Sakho but it would muddy the waters for w brom to get him .if palace and w ham are going for the same player stopping palace getting Sakho off the wage bill could hinder palace competing for that player with w ham.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:35 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Pretty sure I read WH just bought a CB, may have been one for the future though.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:41 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydenham Eagle View Post
I can imagine the conversation with his agent...

So Mama, you used to be captain of PSG and live in Paris, you then joined Liverpool, who are one of Europe's most successful clubs and now you're living in one the greatest cities in the world but I have this really tempting offer for you and your family to relocate to the Black Country. What do you think?
I suspect his response will be...”what the pay packet?”
Old 04-01-2021, 05:34 PM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A journo in the West Midlands (Alex crook) reckons this has a good chance of happening , I can’t see wba affording his wages so therefore probably a loan till the end of the season with them paying a portion of the wages imo
Old 04-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Transfer windows get clubs being tactical w Ham might have no real interest in bringing in Sakho but it would muddy the waters for w brom to get him .if palace and w ham are going for the same player stopping palace getting Sakho off the wage bill could hinder palace competing for that player with w ham.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:49 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyburns76 View Post
A journo in the West Midlands (Alex crook) reckons this has a good chance of happening , I can’t see wba affording his wages so therefore probably a loan till the end of the season with them paying a portion of the wages imo
I doubt he'd get anything like he does now but spread over 2/3 years it's probably worth it for him and a risk worth taking for WBA especiallyas SA is a big fan. Pretty sure most PL clubs would pay more than a lot in say France, for eg.
Old 04-01-2021, 07:24 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyburns76 View Post
We shouldn’t be helping out anyone below us.
Old 04-01-2021, 07:45 PM

HRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is a good player in there but my opinion of Sakho is that not only is he extremely injury prone but he seems to take 5-6 games to get match sharp again during which time he’s massively gaff prone and after another couple he gets injured again. Having said that I wouldn’t risk loaning him to West Brom. Would be extremely embarrassing if they were to stay up at our expense.
Old 04-01-2021, 07:48 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Let him go and play football. He's excellent despite looking ungainly, but rarely plays and draws a huge wage. Let him go.
Old 04-01-2021, 07:48 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Nope!
Old 04-01-2021, 07:58 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post

I think they call it "a fertile imagination".
Old 04-01-2021, 07:58 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace aren’t wealthy enough to keep a player they don’t want on big wages because it would benefit a team 14 points below us. It’s £2.5m in wages over the 6 months plus the potential to get a fee for the player. That might be the difference between us being able to move for a decent replacement.