Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 14-02-2020, 02:08 PM

DaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wallows and The Regrettes
Old 14-02-2020, 09:47 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
G-Eazy - The Beautiful And The Damned
Echo And The Bunnymen- Songs To Learn And Sing
Galliard - Maximum Sitar
Old 17-02-2020, 07:03 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Tame Impala- The Slow Rush
Hildur Guonadottir - Chernobyl Soundtrack
Garth Brooks- The Ultimate Hits
Gabrielle Aplin- Light Up The Dark
Old 18-02-2020, 12:26 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (Rave Yard mix)
Old 18-02-2020, 08:05 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Washington Phillips - The Key to the Kingdom. Religious nonsense, but utter brilliance from them olden times.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:22 PM
jft39

Lard - The Power of Lard. It's a lot shitter than I thought it was as a 14 year old.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:46 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Lard - The Power of Lard. It's a lot shitter than I thought it was as a 13 year old.
Haven't heard that for years
Old 18-02-2020, 10:29 PM

Two Lone Swordsmen - Stockwell Steppas
G- Eazy - Endless Summer
Tame Impala- Currents
Old 18-02-2020, 10:56 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Patrick Watson - Wave

I really like Watson, but there have been times where I'm not sure his voice is as good as his music. This album is absolutely beautiful though, if that's your kind of thing.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:33 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
The Heliocentrics - Infinity Of Now
The Heliocentrics - Out There
Two Lone Swordsman - A Virus With Shoes
Blockhead - Blockhead’s Broke Beats
070 Shake - Glitter

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 19-02-2020, 08:46 PM

Korn- Greatest Hits Vol 1
Tame Impala- Lonerism
G- Eazy. - Must Be Nice
Old 19-02-2020, 08:48 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Edwyn Collins. Gorgeous George
Old 20-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbot.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 20-02-2020, 07:13 PM

Tame Impala- Innerspeaker
G-Eazy. - These Things Happen
Gary Clark Jr - Blak And Blu
Old 20-02-2020, 08:42 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbot.
Paul is a very old mate of mine. Lovely, eccentric man. His success is one of those things that make me happy. But, strangely enough, don't own a single record by any of his bands.
Old 21-02-2020, 09:11 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Crown by Gary Byrd & The GB Experience. The full 10 minutes version. Fabulous.
Old 21-02-2020, 09:39 AM
jft39

That is a splendid record.
Old 21-02-2020, 10:16 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Paul is a very old mate of mine. Lovely, eccentric man. His success is one of those things that make me happy. But, strangely enough, don't own a single record by any of his bands.
I remember that "London 0 Hull 4" was fresh off the presses, when we hammered the Tigers 5-1 at Selhurst in Steve Coppell's early days. I think Brian Horton got sent off.
Old 21-02-2020, 10:28 AM

Tim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
How funny. I got to know him a bit through the early Housemartin Days, when they were playing places like the Riverside Club in Fetcham where they were a regular act. I then found out that he went to school at Nork Park just up the road from me and as a boy played for Banstead Rangers in a front 3 alongside my brother and....Stuart Massey (yes that one), and that my Mum and Dad knew his parents Doris and Horace. Me and my wife must have seen them 7 or 8 times, have most of the records including demos etc.
Old 21-02-2020, 10:52 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim of the 80's View Post
How funny. I got to know him a bit through the early Housemartin Days, when they were playing places like the Riverside Club in Fetcham where they were a regular act. I then found out that he went to school at Nork Park just up the road from me and as a boy played for Banstead Rangers in a front 3 alongside my brother and....Stuart Massey (yes that one), and that my Mum and Dad knew his parents Doris and Horace. Me and my wife must have seen them 7 or 8 times, have most of the records including demos etc.
Paul and I had a team that for years only played one game a year, on Boxing Day, against the same pub team. The trophy was the toilet plunger he had nicked from the pub. Doris is still going strong, delightful lady. Sadly, Horace passed away some years ago. He was a decent footballer, who turned out for us a couple of times in his 60s. One of my brothers, and sometimes two of Paul's also played, so half of the team came from two families. I think the only music of Paul's I have are some early demos by previous bands of his, Tools Down (who were brilliant) and the Stomping Pond Frogs.