Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:49 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
French Football Fixture Confirmations

I got tickets for PSG v Metz in April as a Christmas present for my son. Is it right that kick off dates and times are only confirmed a couple of weeks before each game in France. Obviously I want to arrange travel etc. Anybody got any advice?
Old 07-01-2020, 07:31 AM

Lingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That sounds about right, same as in England. We went to Monaco v Lyon in August and they only switched it to a Friday night game a couple of weeks before the fixture. Metz aren't a top team so look at the other fixtures for the weekend and see if there are any prime candidates for TV coverage. We actually saw the PSG v Metz fixture in 2016 and from what I remember it was a Saturday evening . You'll enjoy the experience.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:40 AM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
I got tickets for PSG v Metz in April as a Christmas present for my son. Is it right that kick off dates and times are only confirmed a couple of weeks before each game in France. Obviously I want to arrange travel etc. Anybody got any advice?
Hi,
Yes, you are right. Kick-off times are confirmed only a couple of weeks beforehand. To give you an example, the KO time for the Lyon v Toulouse game the last weekend of January (as well as all the other games that weekend) has not yet been announced! It's not such a problem as few clubs over here have fans who go to away games in large numbers. And then the clubs in that case are often banned from attending away games anyway!
Most weekends there is a televised game on the Friday evening. Most of the games will then be on Saturday evening. Then there are often two games on Sunday afternoon and finally "le big match" on Canal+ on Sunday evening at 9 o'clock. I doubt very much that PSG v Metz will be the Sunday evening game, but PSG are very much like the big clubs in England and their matches are often chosen to be broadcast on a Sunday evening if there is no other eye-catching fixture that weekend!

HTH!
Old 07-01-2020, 09:54 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Thanks to both of you.