Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-06-2013, 10:01 PM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
I don't want him back, justifying his actions to our current crop and telling them all how he's a millionaire.

Sorry. Would rather he stayed a lesson on what not to do.
Fair enough, & given his form over five years there's no reason why a Premiership club (that's us!) should even consider him.

And he may be a millionaire, but he's not earning now.

I reckon a spell in the Conference would do him good, that's if he really wants to play football, which I rather doubt.
Old 15-06-2013, 09:49 AM

Archiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely it's time to give a young man a chance to make up for lost time with lessons learned...
Old 15-06-2013, 10:02 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiebald Leitch
Surely it's time to give a young man a chance to make up for lost time with lessons learned...
Sure, if he ever shows a scrap of humility.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 15-06-2013, 10:13 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
I think it's time to forgive and forget him
Old 15-06-2013, 11:10 AM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Of course, but we can still take an interest in his progress.
Old 15-06-2013, 11:28 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort
Of course, but we can still take an interest in his progress.
Erm, "regress"
Old 15-06-2013, 11:31 AM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I do enjoy every time this thread pops up so I can call him a greedy ****
Old 15-06-2013, 12:18 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
Quote:
Possibly, when he shows signs of having learnt lessons. Until then, no chance.
Old 15-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Born in South Norwood

Coveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Who knows, he could come back to repent, ie become brilliant with us! He surely must have the incentive. I say give him another chance, let bygones be bygones.
Old 15-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coveta
Who knows, he could come back to repent, ie become brilliant with us! He surely must have the incentive. I say give him another chance, let bygones be bygones.
1) I don't want to reward him for his mistakes

2) There is no evidence he is good enough for the Prem. He couldn't even hold down a league 1 place.

It's too late for Bostock. The years he should have been learning his trade with us in competitive championship matches are gone.
Old 15-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
1) I don't want to reward him for his mistakes

2) There is no evidence he is good enough for the Prem. He couldn't even hold down a league 1 place.

It's too late for Bostock. The years he should have been learning his trade with us in competitive championship matches are gone.
I'm not sure how it would be rewarding him for his mistakes.

Second point is right though.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 15-06-2013, 01:27 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He is still only 21, would he walk into the first team, no. Does Holloway want him? Probably not/indifferent/no affinity to him. As a Palace fan I'd like to see him given another chance. If he has the right attitude, and he should be pretty humbled by his whole experience, then lets get him on trial. He knows the club and maybe yeah he thinks to himself, what have I done? We've taken worse gambles in the past, give him a shot, let him possibly write his own Palace history.
Old 15-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
It's still utterly baffling to me that a ill advised 15 year old is the great Satan five years later and Freedman, whose crime was much much worse is all but forgiven.

I will never understand Palace fans.
^^^^ This... Whilst initially angry ... The release by Spurs is karma... Now just indifferent to Bostock as an individual but sad that a talent has been wasted .... As for Dougie ... I won't leave a job half done ... Freedman!!! Hahhahahahahaha

(MUPPET!!!!!!)

Last edited by Edenbridge Eagle In Exile; 15-06-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Old 15-06-2013, 02:11 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think if he was to come back and do well it would show youngsters even more why they should stay with us
Old 15-06-2013, 04:30 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah no problem, send him round to mine, i'll give him a lift to Dagenham & Redbridge if his dad won't let him off the cab fare.
Old 15-06-2013, 06:02 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coveta
Not good enough now.

He had a chance at CPFC.
Old 15-06-2013, 06:13 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Give him another chance ? He's lightyears from being anything like PL quality.

Needs to get down in league 2 and work himself to the bone, before his football career disappears completely.
Old 21-06-2013, 09:06 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Met him on the tube this morning, one of the nicest blokes you could meet, very humble and down to earth. Said he would love to come back and I said personally I'd welcome him.
Old 21-06-2013, 09:24 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace
Met him on the tube this morning, one of the nicest blokes you could meet, very humble and down to earth. Said he would love to come back and I said personally I'd welcome him.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 21-06-2013, 09:29 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace
you are John Bostocks step dad trying to create a tranfer frenzy, and I claim my 5