Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-06-2018, 09:32 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
So much unnecessary hate towards him. How old was he, 15? 16?
Old 15-06-2018, 09:47 PM

cowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcowlin87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People need to let it go. Hes actually played good football for the last 2 1/2 years. The Tottenham move didnt work out but no one can blame him for doing it when you look back at the circumstances. Ive always been of the opinion that I hope he proves his quality and has the chance to come back (if he has earned it and is good enough)
Old 15-06-2018, 10:41 PM

andyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad how some fans can vilify a local kid who moved to a bigger club as a teenager and it didnt work out. Hes a local lad produced by our academy and Id personally love to see him succeed. I think he was Voted best player in French 2nd tier so dont think hed be out of place in our squad.
Old 15-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I am definitely in the give the guy a break camp. i do remember how bad it felt when he left but TBH it's difficult to blame a 16 year old in that situation for turning out cash and the promise of great things at Spurs when there were adults around him pointing him that way.

TBH the wheels fell off what looked likely to have been a stellar career for him. He seems to have handled the abuse he has got pretty well too, so.

Looking forward to the interview.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:00 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
He was 16 and badly advised. How many times have we seen that. To be fair SJ was the chairman also and we know how 'brusque' he can be.

Mind you what is it with Palace players (ex in this case) and car crashes

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 15-06-2018 at 11:26 PM.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:16 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
No hard feelings towards him.

I hope he does well in the rest of his career.

I just wish he had stayed with us. I think he could've become an exceptional player.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:42 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
No hard feelings towards him.

I hope he does well in the rest of his career.

I just wish he had stayed with us. I think he could've become an exceptional player.
Yeah, I think he knows he's cocked up. He was playing what with Wilf, Victor, Clyne, Scannell when he was coming through they all played for Palace for a few seasons before moving on and have all gone to have very good careers in the first two divisions in England. He's schlepping his way around Europe to get the experience he should have got years ago.

He said a while ago in an interview there were a few decisions he might have made differently with the benefit of hindsight............
Old 16-06-2018, 12:26 AM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He was a kid , i would actually love to see him become a success with us.
Old 16-06-2018, 01:20 AM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyf5000 View Post
Sad how some fans can vilify a local kid who moved to a bigger club as a teenager and it didnt work out. Hes a local lad produced by our academy and Id personally love to see him succeed. I think he was Voted best player in French 2nd tier so dont think hed be out of place in our squad.
He wasnt a teenager but sounds like someone else we know who is now a star!

Incoming.........
Crystal Ball Top 20 2018/2019
Crystal Ball WINNER! 2019/2020

Vote Moo moo2
Old 16-06-2018, 03:36 AM
Banned by Moderators

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Apprentice for Sideburns?
Old 16-06-2018, 06:44 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Sounds like he's had quite an interesting career so far, far more cosmopolitan than the average English player.
Old 16-06-2018, 04:00 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Like a few others I'd like the club to sign him. No logical reason for it but could be return of prodigal son? I remember getting goose bumps watching his debut and the lift he gave the crowd.....but greed and the whatsit tribunal cost us dearly. It was the tribunal telling Spurs to only pay 750k for him that did for SJ.... apparently
Old 17-06-2018, 03:12 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
If only there was a thread already about him.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 19-06-2018, 08:37 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyf5000 View Post
I think he was Voted best player in French 2nd tier so dont think hed be out of place in our squad.
Eh? You're saying that our squad is equivalent to a side languishing near the bottom of the French Domino's Ligue 2? You've not watched him, but you don't think he'd be out of place in our squad because some people voted for him a couple of years ago.

What a load of shit.
Old 19-06-2018, 09:40 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Maybe he meant the development squad to replace Jordon Mutch ?
Old 20-06-2018, 08:05 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am not bothered by the way he left anymore, he was poorly advised by parents who wanted to cash in early.

However, a player does not play for that many clubs if he is working hard and not a bad influence, 2 issues that seem to have followed Bostock around.

I dont feel sorry for him or angry toward him.

Want him at Palace? No, he has done nothing to justify playing for a premier league club (us or anyone else)

Last edited by Newts G; 21-06-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:03 AM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Eh? You're saying that our squad is equivalent to a side languishing near the bottom of the French Domino's Ligue 2?
He was playing for Lens the season he was voted Ligue 2 Player of the season. Lens would have won promotion to Ligue 1 that season but for another team scoring a 95th minute goal which prevented Lens from going up. If they had gone up, Bostock would probably have stayed at Lens and it certainly would have been interesting to see how he would have got on in Ligue 1. He made a mistake going to Spurs at the time and should have stayed with us, but that's all water under the bridge for me now.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:13 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Never got anywhere close to what was expected. Good for him for trying to build a career but not looking too likely he play at a high level.

Interesting sliding doors moment in 2011/12 when Dougie had considered bringing him back but opted not to.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:39 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
I'm hearing he's signed for Toulouse. He's coming home for the friendly!
Old 03-07-2018, 04:22 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Been training with us