Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:17 PM
B@nned by M0derators

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
Owls appoint Meire

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Apparently the owner wants SWFC to be run more as a business. Train wreck approaching....

Quote:
"I’m afraid we’re finding out what it’s like to be owned by someone who bought a football club as a hobby for his son. #swfc"

"Appointment Charltons nightmare CEO✅"

"It's been clear we've need a CEO for quite some time to assist the inexperienced Chairman.

So the inexperienced Chairman brings in a CEO that had fans rioting weekly in the car park at Charlton #swfc "

Last edited by Del Fenner; 03-01-2018 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:21 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Shame. She was doing a cracking job with those trainspotting Normans up the road by all accounts.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:40 PM
B@nned by M0derators

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
Her #1 fan at Charlton has a bit to say on this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny Fanackapan
I've purposely taken my time in posting on this thread and have chosen my words with extreme care and delicacy at this most difficult of times.

From day one, following our first encounter at a Fans' Forum meeting, I've always held Kitty ( as she asked me to call her) in the highest regard. In fact, it was clearly a case of mutual respect at first sight.....and, for my part, a degree of hero worship.

This was a woman in a senior position at MY football club ; something, many moons ago, I had dreamed of for myself.

However, it soon became abundantly clear that my feelings for Kitty were not shared by some of my fellow supporters.

Her every word was closely examined and misinterpretated.

Her mischievous misuse of the English language was ridiculed.

In fact, her quirky sense of humour was entirely lost on the majority of Addicks and at times, it appeared that only myself and our pal, Susie understood Kitty's weird little nuances. How we giggled amongst ourselves on reading just how far the majority of Lifers were missing the point !

Of course, I had to be extremely careful to cover my tracks in order not to reveal my true allegiance. I have spent many hours forcing myself to construct posts chock full of vitriol, criticism and disrespect whilst holding back the tears I felt in betraying my dear fiend in such a manner.

Taking this pretence to the ultimate level, I joined in the protests and even the visits to Belgium - the supreme sacrifice.

But, sadly, all good things come to an end and ultimately Kitty was driven away from our club despite the best efforts of her 2 faithful supporters. Our loss is Sheffield Mercredi's ( as she fondly calls them) gain and I'm confident she will swiftly win over those dour Yorkshiremen and women with her unique little ways. Before her tearful departure, she confided that she was looking forward to joining the Blades and to the challenge that this massive club had handed her. I made sure that she learnt the favourite saying in those parts so as to endear herself to all and sundry : " Howay the lads! "

All I hope is that our dearly departed pal finds the Yorkshire equivalent of both Susie and Fanny before too long as those early days in foreign parts can be difficult. As a parting gift, I presented her with my own pink pig, salvaged from that disgusting act of petulance last season, so that she'd think of me every time she looked at it. And finally, I assured her there would be a special place for her at May's POTY dinner as she missed out in 2016. At this invitation, her resolve crumpled and tears began to fall, cascading round that prominent, well known nose, as the tosser of that glossy mane left the building.

Life will never be the same.

THANK GOD !!!
Old 03-01-2018, 12:58 PM
B@nned by M0derators

The chairman has invited season ticket holders to apply for a refund, and when he has their details, will let them know the conditions. Nothing ominous about this, is there!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Clowns £60m debt according to one of their few pathetic dribblers. Annoyed she never got them into League Two or lower - what a failure.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:06 PM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
Don't know if id like them completely out of business, but would be delighted to see them drop further. Utter tools.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:35 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Don't know if id like them completely out of business, but would be delighted to see them drop further. Utter tools.
You don't want them to fold, you want them to be relegated, to the conference if possible. The pain for them to be playing the Daggers on a cold Tuesday night whilst they see us living it up in the Prem would be ******* sweet
Old 03-01-2018, 01:37 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I don't think she is as horrendous a CEO as them clowns make out. Charlton's financial problems are due to their low pricing over a sustained period. There are many fans who buy STs in the full knowledge they cannot go to many, e.g. night matches, because of the low price.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:44 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I don't think she is as horrendous a CEO as them clowns make out. Charlton's financial problems are due to their low pricing over a sustained period. There are many fans who buy STs in the full knowledge they cannot go to many, e.g. night matches, because of the low price.
Around 10-15 years ago the school i used to go too was flooded without free charlton kids tickets every week. Whilst it was good when they were in the prem, these kids have not materialised into long term season ticket regulars (partly because of their decline and partly because of the way they have been run by these belgians). That said, should they ever come back they will fill the valley out instantly because of this model
Old 03-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
So you are saying that they converted kids into Clown fans?
Old 03-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
She was right though. Clowntown fans are a bit 'weird' to say the least.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:37 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
They actually have quite a strong base of fans but are suffering from the same problem as other non PL teams in London such as QPR, Fulham, Orient, Millwall and Brentford, Demographic changes mean their working class fan base has moved down the train line and the local population supports Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and WHU etc. Charlton can only keep the father and son tradition going by offering cheap kids tickets so dad in Maidstone or Chatham can afford to go. We had the same before Wilf and the PL.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:27 PM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
She was right though. Clowntown fans are a bit 'weird' to say the least.
Yes but shes actually even weirder than them, and was criticising the faint glimmer of normality in their freakish anoraked souls.

Last edited by nicky; 04-01-2018 at 03:32 PM.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Always liked her, she seemed to have an air of dignity and class about her