Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 02-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Re: I'M NOT SURE ALL IS RIGHT AT THE CLUB

Quote:
Originally posted by DAVESTEFF
Bids for players are being turned down.(e.g.WHU)
There has been confusion over contracts.(e.g.Kiraly)
Players expected to join have gone to other clubs(e.g.WBA)
There's Michael Hughes 'reluctantly' agreeing to a 1 yr contract.
AJ has yet to a agree on a new contract.
SJ wanting to sell the club.
and so on.
Bids turned down? Could only happen to us of course.

Kiraly contract? Who says there was confusion, Kiraly or his agent? How do you know?

Players going to other clubs? Gosh. Expected to sign with us? Who says?

Hughes? Offered a one year contract, harsh but thats business. You know nothing of the circs behind this.

AJs new contract? Still has two years I think to go. I may be wrong but why is that such an issue now? ID more of an issue I would think.

SJ - done to death, but yes I cant help think it does have an impact.

And so on.................blah blah blah.
Old 02-08-2004, 02:06 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here

Quote:
and so on.

Not good preparation for what is going to be a very tough season.
I think you'll find a lot of clubs with your kind of negativity amongst fans. If you followed Southampton, Portsmouth, Everton as closely as you probably do Palace then you would know more about it.

Southampton fans are v.wary of relegation (particularly if Beattie leaves, Portmouth have lost more players than they've signed and Everton are in turmoil!)
Old 02-08-2004, 02:06 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Quote:
and so on.

Not good preparation for what is going to be a very tough season.
Lets think -

EVERY club has bids turned down
Kiraly and the BBS may be confused - I see no indication the club is
The only people who expected Gera to sign for us were the BBS and a couple of very minor press whispers
Hughes was reluctant to sign a one year deal because he wanted a longer one not because he didn't want one at all
AJ has two years left on his current deal, so they are moving pretty fast on a new one (also Wayne, Butters and Granville)
SJ has not said he WANTS to sell the club - he has said that he is disillusioned and is PREPARED to sell the club if the price is right and the club comes out okay. He has also mentioned being chairman in 5 years time.
Old 02-08-2004, 02:40 PM

Dedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Potter
Yes, it's boring. 7 million threads on the same subject. If that is all that's on your mind, I suggest you get out more.
oh brian you seem really cool. if i do go out some time i really would like it to be with you. you seem like the best
Old 02-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Certa Cito

Salisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Dedders
oh brian you seem really cool. if i do go out some time i really would like it to be with you. you seem like the best
Prize plonker more like
Old 02-08-2004, 02:46 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Dedders
Old 02-08-2004, 02:49 PM
I hate the Premier league

Laurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry if I missed this, but can someone confirm whether Ben signed the contract he was offered
Old 02-08-2004, 02:49 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Soundbyter hadn't returned to us a Moonbeam, I would have had money on BP being his latest incarnation.
Old 02-08-2004, 03:15 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Laurie
Sorry if I missed this, but can someone confirm whether Ben signed the contract he was offered
ID said Hughes missed some games because he hadn't signed his deal, now he has signed he's playing. Watson is also playing so logically the answer is yes, but who knows!!
Old 02-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here

Quote:

You know that although I like Hughes, he really has himself to blame here. Palace offered him a 2-year last season and he turned it down preferring a one-year.
Old 02-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Next!

Brian Potter Brian Potter Brian Potter Brian Potter Brian Potter Brian Potter Brian Potter Brian Potter Brian Potter Brian Potter Brian Potter
Quote:
Originally posted by Salisbury
Prize plonker more like
You've done well there.
Old 02-08-2004, 03:44 PM
Certa Cito

Salisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Potter
You've done well there.
Does that mean we have a date?
Old 02-08-2004, 03:54 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
I have my happy hat on today so........

6 signings before the end of the month,

1 goal keeper
Fitz hall
Cisse
Another CM (carrick sort of player)
sandor finally
Harewood