Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox
Blooming cheap at least 100 cheaper than when I was looking 6 months ago.

It's a gamble Godders , but you could wait to see if the prices come down as the protests have again damaged the tourist industry and airlines may desperately try to sell tickets.
Though personally I would book at least 6 weeks in advance.

I don't know how your friend got a ticket that cheap , are you sure he has included taxes. If not I would be a bit worried that it was an airline or agency about to go bust.
Qatar is a national airline so very unlikely I think to go bust and saver to book , I think.
Was looking just now for my dates (13th July - 20th August roughly) and looking on comparison websites and the like. Found flights that were 512 on the Qatar website for 460ish on another website, same flights but different price. If they are still that price on monday I will book them I think.
Old 17-04-2009, 12:54 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Was looking just now for my dates (13th July - 20th August roughly) and looking on comparison websites and the like. Found flights that were 512 on the Qatar website for 460ish on another website, same flights but different price. If they are still that price on monday I will book them I think.
I just tried those dates , pang mak maa !!! , it must be the summer holidays raised prices . There are flights available for 462 if you're flexible . It looks like coming earlier will save money , a great way to spend some extra time in Bangkok if you can do it.
Old 18-04-2009, 03:22 AM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I just tried those dates , pang mak maa !!! , it must be the summer holidays raised prices . There are flights available for 462 if you're flexible . It looks like coming earlier will save money , a great way to spend some extra time in Bangkok if you can do it.
Just cheked Emirates website for BKK LGW return 6 months leaving here end April 36000 Baht
Old 20-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is it true that if you book whilst the foreign office advises against travel, that your travel insurance is not valid?
Old 21-04-2009, 05:25 AM

Doctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDoctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDoctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDoctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDoctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDoctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDoctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDoctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDoctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDoctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDoctor Doom : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm on the Thai Air Asia mailing list and got this today:

5,311 baht (economy seat) or 15,966 baht (extra-large seat) flies from Stansted and via Kuala Lumpur, I believe.
Old 21-04-2009, 06:38 AM

william4242 is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle
is the correct answer. unless you are going to see friends avoid Pattaya. Ko Chiang is a wonderful place (well it was 5 years ago) the beaches are great. Spend the extra time there (on in Vietnam) where are you going in Nam. HCMC? Do you know you need a visa before you arrive to go to Vietnam?

There is a great hotel in Chiang Mai that is cheap to stay at To view the link you have to Register or Login It's in a great location. When getting a taxi from the airport ask him if you can hire him for a day. It should cost about 2000/2500bhat. he'll pick you up from the hotel early (8am) and drive you all day. The only thing I've been to that I'd definatly avoid is the monkey show.

When I went to Ko Chiang I found it quicker to get a coach to trat. Like you I'm 6'5 and the comfort level is ok.

any questions you have let me know.

For your internal flights look at using air aisa when you can. if not Nok air. The bangkok airways planes that are used for internal flight at twin propeller planes given to loas and cambodia by the russians in the 70's to fight the yanks. they are not the best.
I agree , just come back from koh chang , great place , and your right pattaya is a cesspit.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by william4242; 25-05-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 21-04-2009, 07:25 AM

gkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegkp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
5311 baht is about 106 cannot belive that price.
Old 21-04-2009, 07:29 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I might be heading for Phuket for two weeks in November, whats the weather like and what can i expect to pay on flights?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 21-04-2009, 07:30 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Is it true that if you book whilst the foreign office advises against travel, that your travel insurance is not valid?
No idea , but read the small print of most travel insurance and it doesn't really cover much.

Hospitals are so cheap here that I never bothered claiming when I went.
Old 21-04-2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom
I'm on the Thai Air Asia mailing list and got this today:

5,311 baht (economy seat) or 15,966 baht (extra-large seat) flies from Stansted and via Kuala Lumpur, I believe.
Is that one way not including taxes during only a certain period ?
Old 21-04-2009, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I might be heading for Phuket for two weeks in November, whats the weather like and what can i expect to pay on flights?
Hot
Old 21-04-2009, 07:33 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hot
Cool, I can go to one of them body bathing places every half an hour.

Old 21-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Come to Abu Dhabi for the Grand Prix on the 1st of November
Old 21-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Snidey little rat.

Will you be there?

Old 21-04-2009, 07:37 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep. The VIP tickets have been purchased.

Will you be in Malaga the begining of September?
Old 21-04-2009, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Cool, I can go to one of them body bathing places every half an hour.
I'm sure you can watch pretend lesbians there as well.
Old 21-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Snidey little rat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe
Yep. The VIP tickets have been purchased.

Will you be in Malaga the begining of September?
Ooh, very tempted, whats the flights to Phuket like from your place?

Old 21-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Snidey little rat.

Quote:
I'm sure you can watch pretend lesbians there as well.
Yummy.

Old 21-04-2009, 07:55 AM
Just living my life

Quote:
Ooh, very tempted, whats the flights to Phuket like from your place?
Don't know but i can find out.
Old 21-04-2009, 07:58 AM
Snidey little rat.

Ta