Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Is Daniel Craig a good 007?
He is excellent 219 58.87%
He is ok 95 25.54%
He is rubbish 23 6.18%
Meh - can take or leave him 35 9.41%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-11-2008, 02:26 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by paf
but I like Luc Besson movies, Leon and The Fith Element are cool, and Statham was perfectly cast in Transporter, he is terrible in a lot of films though.
Leon has saved you from neg rep Mr Paf!
Old 24-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Interesting that Never Say Never Again is in there at no.10

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:28 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle
And any film that has Grace Jones as an object of desire... I mean, WTF?
Word.

She scares the shit out of me.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:28 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Interesting that Never Say Never Again is in there at no.10
The return of Connery, wasn't it? Bet that did something for the ratings.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
The return of Connery, wasn't it? Bet that did something for the ratings.

Yep, it was a rehash of the Thunderball story.

Old 24-11-2008, 02:33 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Diamonds Are Forever
A View to a Kill
The Living Daylights
Licence to Kill
Tomorrow Never Dies
Quantum of Solace

Are my least favourites.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:34 PM

hakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate
Leon has saved you from neg rep Mr Paf!
Leon is quality.

FWIW DC is decent enough.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Old School BBS

You Only Live Twice is my all time favourite.

Old 24-11-2008, 02:35 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by paf
where you getting your stats? Since bond moved to copying Bourne, the takings have rocketed.

Bond vs Bourne

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Bond all time box office.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Wiki shows that the early days were the films best but then it is faor to say that entertainment now and then are very different but in pure takings terms when you allow for inflation it has never reached those heights again.

If you take it in pure monetry value of course it is most now cos the or $ whichever you use is singnificantly greater in value now than 40 years ago.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:37 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
The last one was just not Bond. It could have been any film.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:40 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy
The last one was just not Bond. It could have been any film.
Apart from the fact it had M, Felix Leiter, Aston Martins, Vodka Martinis and James Bond in it you mean?

Old 24-11-2008, 02:40 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You Only Live Twice is my all time favourite.
I still think Dr. No and From Russia with Love are two of the most enjoyable and watchable of all the films, despite being the first two.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
so you liked Die Another Day?

invisible car, baddie with diamonds in face?
That was OTT, but still prefer that to the last one.

The humour has gone.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:41 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
A teacher friend of mine had to take 70 kids along to see it recently, she said it was boring rubbish, but the kids liked it.

I have never watched a complete Bond film in my life, so can't comment.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 24-11-2008, 02:42 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Diamonds Are Forever
A View to a Kill
The Living Daylights
Licence to Kill
Tomorrow Never Dies
Quantum of Solace

Are my least favourites.
You're nuts. Diamonds Are Forever, The Living Daylights and Licence to Kill are ace. I wanted Dalton to stay on, thought he was good. And I like OHMSS too.

A View to A Kill is the only one that approaches Die Another Day for awfulness.

I've not seen QoS yet, so can't comment, but I like Craig as Bond.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
I still think Dr. No and From Russia with Love are two of the most enjoyable and watchable of all the films, despite being the first two.

from Russia With Love is another very good one, in fact all of Connery's are excellent, even Diamonds are Forever.

Old 24-11-2008, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee

I have never watched a complete Bond film in my life, so can't comment.
I have a special edition box set at home with all of them in it, up to the last 4, I think

Yes, I'm sad.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Apart from the fact it had M, Felix Leiter, Aston Martins, Vodka Martinis and James Bond in it you mean?
The names were there, the content could have been any film.

( Did he even get to sh@g the bad guys bird, who then dies mysteriously? ).
Old 24-11-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
from Russia With Love is another very good one, in fact all of Connery's are excellent, even Diamonds are Forever.
I do think I would struggle to pick a bad Connery film, actually. Bond-wise, I mean.
Old 24-11-2008, 02:44 PM

hakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Brosnan was the best bond